Trump takes a call.

Mueller w
Mueller will be knocking on the WH door soon enough
I'm not sure about knocking on Trump's door so much. But as the link mentioned it's not Russiagate but pure old graft the emoluments clause was to protect against. I mean for f's sake, how many times have retiring potus's been grilled over taking just ceremonial gifts that were given during their term, or first lady's with gowns that are customarily lent. Nancy Reagan comes to mind, and if there was EVER a president who did not enrich himself through the office ..... I mean love or hate him, but he was as honest as the sun rising the east, and they still got hammered.

Forget Russiagate, this fat fock is gonna be in the DOJ's sights for the length of his term.
Hmm..the DOJ works for Trump..I'd not hold my breath.

Trump is a reality and will be until 2020. He know his time is limited..and he is setting his family up for generations to come..making deals and connections. Trump is not a patriot..like Presidents before him..and he has little concern for what we would call his 'legacy'. To Trump..his legacy means...how can he enrich and empower his family?

It's amusing..in a dark way..how so many of his adherents are anti-globalists...supporting a man whose actions prove him to be the consummate corporate globalist.

Last edited:
Trump supporters conned once again.

countless times and they still cant figure it out.
Well I think they'd say "everyone does it." And Hillary may very well have as SoS. But she was not elected. And no modern president has enriched his private biz and failed to divest himself of property while in office. It's hypocrisy. Lock him up.

Trump supporters conned once again.

countless times and they still cant figure it out.
Well I think they'd say "everyone does it." And Hillary may very well have as SoS. But she was not elected. And no modern president has enriched his private biz and failed to divest himself of property while in office. It's hypocrisy. Lock him up.

Trump HAD to keep his Country Club and spend half of his time there - Hillary made him do it.

Forum List

Back