Trump Takes Credit for MO Governor's Race Win After Endorsing All 3 Candidates

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
Donald Trump, who loves to brag (shocking, I know) that his endorsed candidates always win their Republican primaries, is at it again. As with all things Trump though, everything is a little shady and never quite what he claims.

Trump's endorsement record is so important to him that the talks about it constantly - on his social media platform, at his rallies. The reason he does that is because that is a source of income, power and influence for him. If Republican elected officials fear he may endorse one of their opponents, they usually bend the knee and do what he wants. That is how he gets things like the bipartisan border bill killed. That he how he gets them to vote against impeachment, and object to certifying election results.

It is also clear that he benefits financially with these endorsements. These candidates frequently write large checks to one of his PACs. He benefits from them directly when they rent out Mar-a-Lago for an exorbitant price for Trump to host a "fundraiser," where Trump is often the largest beneficiary. Politics is Donald Trump's most profitable business enterprise, and endorsements are one of the most valuable products he sells.

The way that Trump pads his endorsement record is pure fraud. The vast majority of the candidates he endorses have no opponent at all. Others have opponents that have no money and no chance. In the past, when one of his endorsed candidates is losing in the polls, like Mo Brooks against Katie Britt, he will flip his endorsement at the last minute to the candidate who is favored.

Trump has even swooped in to endorse candidates who are way ahead in the polls a day or two before their elections who didn't even ask him for an endorsement. This recently happened in the Maryland Senate race, where Trump endorsed Larry Hogan the day before the election. Hogan immediately made a statement that he didn't want or ask for the endorsement, since Trump is deeply unpopular in Maryland. But Trump wanted to claim another "win" for his record.

This election cycle, Trump has started a new scam to make sure that he always wins - endorsing multiple candidates in the same race when each of them has a solid chance of winning. We have seen that in several races now, including the most recent high-profile races in Arizona and Missouri. Then, when one of his candidates wins and the other loses, Trump declares victory and counts it as another "win."

In the Missouri governor's race, Trump endorsed ALL THREE Republican candidates - Mike Kehoe, Bill Eigel, and John Ashcroft. When Kehoe came out on top in the close race with 39% of the vote last night, Trump triumphantly claimed victory. Incidentally, he also endorsed both candidates in the Missouri Attorney General's race last night, and claimed victory when repulsive incumbent Andrew Bailey won.

The poor guy. I guess this is what happens when love is withheld when you are a child. You are so starved for approval that you resort to outright fraud to get it. Pathological doesn't begin to describe it.

The way that Trump pads his endorsement record is pure fraud. The vast majority of the candidates he endorses have no opponent at all. Others have opponents that have no money and no chance. In the past, when one of his endorsed candidates is losing in the polls, like Mo Brooks against Katie Britt, he will flip his endorsement at the last minute to the candidate who is favored.
Trump, forever dishonest and corrupt.

I didn't have time to read any of that screed.... is that some kind of therapy the doctor recommended?

But let's all rejoice MO politics today.

This nasty mother fucker will soon be throwing chairs at you in your local Waffle House. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I didn't have time to read any of that screed.... is that some kind of therapy the doctor recommended?

But let's all rejoice MO politics today.

This nasty mother fucker will soon be throwing chairs at you in your local Waffle House. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You would have read the whole thing if it was a long screed praising Trump. You are happy because Cori Bush lost, but Harris/Walz raised 36 million yesterday and the greatest day could come in November when Trump gets put down.

You would have read the whole thing if it was a long screed praising Trump. You are happy because Cori Bush lost, but Harris/Walz raised 36 million yesterday and the greatest day could come in November when Trump gets put down.
Nah, my attention span isn't that long. I don't need unemployable parasites to help me form opinions on domestic politics.

So you're impressed with $36M.... you think elections should be bought?

What do you think about walz being a cowardly AWOL deserter? He's got that boy toucher vibe too.... hmm?

Nah, my attention span isn't that long. I don't need unemployable parasites to help me form opinions on domestic politics.

What do you think about walz being a cowardly AWOL deserter? He's got that boy toucher vibe too.... hmm?
Maybe you should increase your attention span so you can become better informed. I think that you should not be repeating what a man who worked as a millitary correspondent says who is the second hand man in a campaign of a candidate who faked bone spurs to stay out of the military and is a convicted felon.

He was too cuddly to go to the Middle East.

Maybe you should increase your attention span so you can become better informed. I think that you should not be repeating what a man who worked as a millitary correspondent says who is the second hand man in a campaign of a candidate who faked bone spurs to stay out of the military and is a convicted felon.
You DO know briben had MORE draft deferrments than Trump... and they were for "childhood asthma". Bone spurs show up on x-rays.... "childhood asthma" is on the honor system.

And we all know how honorable something that raped its preteen daughter in the shower is. :abgg2q.jpg:

Some schooling for you....

Both Biden and Trump received student deferments and a medical deferment to evade Vietnam. Joe, the lifeguard, who met Corn Pop, and the star football player in high school, got the deferment for "Asthma." Probably because of his childhood stutter too.

He was too cuddly to go to the Middle East.
Do you mean he was too busy to go to Iraq for 6 months just to sit behind a desk?

Yeah, let's compare valor. You have one guy who sat on his couch for all of 6 months in Iraq and the other orange guy at the top of the ticket who skipped serving because he used a fake "bone-spur" excuse.

If you retards had any shame you wouldn't be bringing up service records. But then, you don't do you? Why else would you run with a convicted felon?

Both Biden and Trump received student deferments and a medical deferment to evade Vietnam. Joe, the lifeguard, who met Corn Pop, and the star football player in high school, got the deferment for "Asthma." Probably because of his childhood stutter too.

Asthma has always been a disqualifier from military service and yet there are lots of famous athletes with it.

People like David Beckham, Emmitt Smith, Jackie Joyner-Kersee and Jerome Bettis

Do you mean he was too busy to go to Iraq for 6 months just to sit behind a desk?

Yeah, let's compare valor. You have one guy who sat on his couch for all of 6 months in Iraq and the other orange guy at the top of the ticket who skipped serving because he used a fake "bone-spur" excuse.

If you retards had any shame you wouldn't be bringing up service records. But then, you don't do you? Why else would you run with a convicted felon?
You mean he went to Iraq, instead of cowering from deployment? Walz is such an M.Y.O.B guy; he set up the Minnesota COVID tattle-tale line so people could be neighborly while praising the response of protestors in Minneapolis as it burned to the ground, and deferred National Guard troop deployment, unarmed, for 3 days. Great guy!

Don't forget your current president deferred service because of "childhood asthma" after being a lifeguard and high-school football star. Probably his childhood stutter too and his run in with Corn Pop.

Donald Trump, who loves to brag (shocking, I know) that his endorsed candidates always win their Republican primaries, is at it again. As with all things Trump though, everything is a little shady and never quite what he claims.

Trump's endorsement record is so important to him that the talks about it constantly - on his social media platform, at his rallies. The reason he does that is because that is a source of income, power and influence for him. If Republican elected officials fear he may endorse one of their opponents, they usually bend the knee and do what he wants. That is how he gets things like the bipartisan border bill killed. That he how he gets them to vote against impeachment, and object to certifying election results.

It is also clear that he benefits financially with these endorsements. These candidates frequently write large checks to one of his PACs. He benefits from them directly when they rent out Mar-a-Lago for an exorbitant price for Trump to host a "fundraiser," where Trump is often the largest beneficiary. Politics is Donald Trump's most profitable business enterprise, and endorsements are one of the most valuable products he sells.

Trump has even swooped in to endorse candidates who are way ahead in the polls a day or two before their elections who didn't even ask him for an endorsement. This recently happened in the Maryland Senate race, where Trump endorsed Larry Hogan the day before the election. Hogan immediately made a statement that he didn't want or ask for the endorsement, since Trump is deeply unpopular in Maryland. But Trump wanted to claim another "win" for his record.

This election cycle, Trump has started a new scam to make sure that he always wins - endorsing multiple candidates in the same race when each of them has a solid chance of winning. We have seen that in several races now, including the most recent high-profile races in Arizona and Missouri. Then, when one of his candidates wins and the other loses, Trump declares victory and counts it as another "win."

In the Missouri governor's race, Trump endorsed ALL THREE Republican candidates - Mike Kehoe, Bill Eigel, and John Ashcroft. When Kehoe came out on top in the close race with 39% of the vote last night, Trump triumphantly claimed victory. Incidentally, he also endorsed both candidates in the Missouri Attorney General's race last night, and claimed victory when repulsive incumbent Andrew Bailey won.

The poor guy. I guess this is what happens when love is withheld when you are a child. You are so starved for approval that you resort to outright fraud to get it. Pathological doesn't begin to describe it.
Well, if you picked the winner then you picked the winner. In horse racing many people bet several different horses to win and if one of them wins, then you picked the winner.

Forum List

Back