Trump Tax Plan Lifts S&P Profit, Harris’ Would Cut, Goldman Says

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
The economy will go one way or the other. Vote for Trump Great economy vote for Harris bad economy.

Nice try!

Stop trolling

Kamala Harris’s corporate-tax plan could cut S&P 500 earnings by 5%: Goldman Sachs​

Plus you’re schilling for a party that has radical racist views on race and gender… that has provided over an astronomical increase in home prices, and cost of living in this country.

You'll forgive me if I just don't care about the S&P.

The stock market is not the economy.

The economy is the homeless senior citizen fishing for bottles in the trash can right around the first of the month.

The economy is the skilled middle class worker who has to live four in a room because there aren't any jobs.

Investors can suffer for a while, that's okay.

We need to return money to the middle. Working people have to be able to make a living.

Nice try!

There`s nothing nice about it. They`re going to get a beat down and even Putin can`t help them. Hopefully, the police will leave a lot of Ashley Babbits laying in the streets for their next attempt to steal the Presidency by force. Stewart ( I shot my eye out) Rhodes will have more people joining him in the slammer for the next 18 years.

Last edited:
You'll forgive me if I just don't care about the S&P.

The stock market is not the economy.

The economy is the homeless senior citizen fishing for bottles in the trash can right around the first of the month.

The economy is the skilled middle class worker who has to live four in a room because there aren't any jobs.

Investors can suffer for a while, that's okay.

We need to return money to the middle. Working people have to be able to make a living.

You're reality is not the real reality.

I mean your sentiment is nice and all but it isn't the truth. The truth is the economy is what the bankers say it is and without a total collapse and strong, brave, patriotic men and women to rebuild it won't ever return to the working man.

The stock market is just fluff anyway the real economy is based off the bond and debt market. That's why they speak very little of them because when our economy falls apart it will start there.

The stock market is just a bit flashy things with numbers and arrows they can tout to the common man to make him feel good. That's why the stock market is manipulated by the federal government. They even created the plunge protection team to keep it afloat.

It began as a noble idea but has been turned into a tool of the government at the disposal of large companies and the world banks.

The economy will go one way or the other. Vote for Trump Great economy vote for Harris bad economy.

Hey Jackson. Maybe you should stick to your Indian Removal Policies. Economics is not you best game

Hey Jackson. Maybe you should stick to your Indian Removal Policies. Economics is not you best game
We got multiple news agencies reporting the issue. Your trolling as usual

Under Biden prices have catapulted. You guys never talk about this. It’s never anything of substance or even an attempt to say well maybe within two or three years under a Democrat things will improve.

Forum List

Back