Trump Team has Presser at Four Seasons…….Total Landscaping.

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Yes, a landscape company. Sits right next to an adult video store called Fantasy Island.

Can one of you Trump supporters explain just what the fuck is going on with your campaign? Is it time for Javanka to stage an intervention?

The actual Four Seasons is a significant hotel in downtown, where Rump originally tweeted the bigly press conference would be held.

Some staffer who didn't know that booked the frontage of this landscape company in Tacony, an industrial area up the Delaware River across from New Jersey.

And Rudy-Toody actually showed up in a limo. He spoke to the throbbing throngs of... his own security people.

fark_AptUCZ6TT7ncRRFRtEcRJrnFdlM.jpg

And these are the guys who the wingnuts think are going to somehow root out evidence of widespread voter-fraud.

:21:

Rooty actually showed up and spoke there. They had to go through with it.

Imagine one of the company's landscaping trucks showing up to use that garage they're standing in front of and going.... "what the fuck?"

And these are the guys who the wingnuts think are going to somehow root out evidence of widespread voter-fraud.

Imagine one of the company's landscaping trucks showing up to use that garage they're standing in front of and going.... "what the fuck?"

This made my day :lol:

hahahaha dude at this rate i'm gonna start feelling bad for the orange clown and his minions

Holy shit. I thought this was a joke. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:They really held a presser here?
Kinda puts that exclamation point on ambulance chasing Rudy's fall from grace.

Who gives a shit where the presser is?

I certainly don't give a shit. It's just the usual bitchy snark that always completely misses the point and makes you look like a bunch of cry babies.

Who gives a shit where the presser is?

I certainly don't give a shit. It's just the usual bitchy snark that always completely misses the point and makes you look like a bunch of cry babies.

LOL. Just confirms the low standards you Trump supporters have. You'll swallow anything.
The election results are bulletproof. I'd start learning to live with them.

Day gonna WEED OUT them fake votes reported by fake nooz from the fake election held during the hoax virus.

On the bright side, it's an easy walk across the street to the crematorium, where the Rump Residential Library will be.... uh, planted.

The Trump team chose that location very specifically to send a message to the filthy Democrats that stole the election.

It is next to the crematorium where the Democrats burned Trump ballots.

The landscaping company has surveillance videos of the Democrat operatives burning the ballots.

Rudy brought down the Mob in New York and he going to bring down the Democrats that stole the election.

Forum List

Back