Trump tells court he had no duty to 'support' the Constitution as president

Of course you do: you think the law is in conspiracy against you. She broke the law, was warned, ignored the warning, and died. That anyone disagrees is meaningless to the law.
She was not warned. I was not gunned down in cold blood, so your statement is your error.

I posted the video of when she got shot. She was peacefully trying to stop the dude that broke the glass. Her thanks was a bullet into her neck that killed her.

I just have this image in my head of a GIANT baby Trump, in diapers, marching down Pennsylvania Ave. throwing little lawyers at all the government building and federal workers. Splat goes the lawyers!

She was not warned. I was not gunned down in cold blood, so your statement is your error.

I posted the video of when she got shot. She was peacefully trying to stop the dude that broke the glass. Her thanks was a bullet into her neck that killed her.

Everyone that trespassed onto Capitol grounds that day deserved what she got.

My statement is solid. She was climbing through the window. Keep up the nonsense and go on ignore.

Of course it is all on video. Showing the Babbitt killing is murder.

Murder is a criminal act.

Investigation showed his action was warranted. Babbit was well warned that she will be shot if she tries to continues the break in, she proceeded to try to go through the window to open the barricade anyway and was shot by an officer of the law as direct result of her rekless criminal actions.

Last edited:
It's a highly secure public building, dumbo. No one is allowed to just walk in and go where they want.

If you want access you have to join a guided tour.
I have been inside the Capitol several times and was not on a tour. And cops opened the doors to let the tourists come in on Jan 6. They wanted to see the place.

Murder is a criminal act.

Investigation showed his action was warranted. Babbit was well warned that she will be shot if she tries to continues the break in, she proceeded to try to go through the window to open the barricade anyway and was shot by an officer of the law as direct result of her rekless criminal actions.
That is an exaggeration. There is no video showing anybody warned her. She was helped up to the window, yes. She was no danger to an armed cop. She was murdered. Nothing was in there warranting a summary death sentence.

I have been inside the Capitol several times and was not on a tour. And cops opened the doors to let the tourists come in on Jan 6. They wanted to see the place.

They got to see the place, right after they busted flag poles over the police officer's heads.

We all saw what happened on J6. Don't even try your gas-lighting BULLSHIT!

They got to see the place, right after they busted flag poles over the police officer's heads.

We all saw what happened on J6. Don't even try your gas-lighting BULLSHIT!
The cops wore helmets. Good luck using a small flag pole to hit a person. The cop killed a woman. But you do not care.

Forum List

Back