Trump tells court he had no duty to 'support' the Constitution as president

Some did break glass. But the vast majority simply walked in as the cops let them come in.

....so therefore Capitol was not violently broken into, Cops were not beaten, Congressmen were not evacuated, Congressional proceeding was not interupted, MAGA tards were not going through papers in Congressional chambers and offices, Babbit was not shot dead.

Do you seriously not get that you sound detached from obvious, objective reality?

....so therefore Capitol was not violently broken into, Cops were not beaten, Congressmen were not evacuated, Congressional proceeding was not interupted, MAGA tards were not going through papers in Congressional chambers and offices, Babbit was not shot dead.

Do you seriously not get that you sound detached from obvious, objective reality?
The Capitol had less than a dozen who broke glass. Why do you use double standards as does the Media. The media called it violent yet the violent events staged by the BLM were called demonstrations by the Media and Democrats.
I never said Congress was not evacuated. I have never alleged the proceedings were not interrupted. But in the Congress itself in front of GOD and country, the Congress objected to Biden being declared winner.

A criminal cop killed Babbitt. Again on the papers, I did not say a few are not guilty of vandalism. But to jail a person who was not there for 22 years is your version of fair?

Somehow you present yourself as well informed but that shows you really are not following the facts at all.

I am well infromed, and it is from THAT POSITION I ask you that question.

The answer is simple - After 60+ legal cases and years of recounting and checking JACK SHIT was found.

The only people pleading guilty to fraud conspiracy now are Trump's lawyers who were lying their ass off in 2020.

Can you pelase stop wasting space with your total idiocy?

Clearly Capitol was violently broken into by MAGA tards, you can deflect all day long and never refute even a single word of that.
Yes, and progs threw Molotov coctails at a federal courthouse in Portland while people were still in it.

What's your point?

The Capitol had less than a dozen who broke glass.

Here is a DOJ summary of criminal convictions:

• Approximately 561 federal defendants have had their cases adjudicated and received sentences for their criminal activity on Jan. 6. Approximately 335 have been sentenced to periods of incarceration. Approximately 119 defendants have been sentenced to a period of home detention, including approximately 19 who also were sentenced to a period of incarceration.

So 561 people were convicted and 335 sent to jail, yet you are still trying to maintain that what we saw on Jan 6th was some sort of peaceful protest, except for some glass.

You are not operating in reality.

Yes, and progs threw Molotov coctails at a federal courthouse in Portland while people were still in it.

What's your point?
It's exactly as you quoted it, stop posting deflective bullshit.

Progs that throw molotov cocktails and MAGA tards that broke into capitol to dirupt 2020 election certifications are all criminals. One does not excuse the other somewhow.

It's exactly as you quoted it, stop posting deflective bullshit.

Progs that throw molotov cocktails and MAGA tards that broke into capitol to dirupt 2020 election certifications are all criminals. One does not excuse the other somewhow.
How is it bullshit anymore than your irrelevant pics?

Here is a DOJ summary of criminal convictions:

• Approximately 561 federal defendants have had their cases adjudicated and received sentences for their criminal activity on Jan. 6. Approximately 335 have been sentenced to periods of incarceration. Approximately 119 defendants have been sentenced to a period of home detention, including approximately 19 who also were sentenced to a period of incarceration.

So 561 people were convicted and 335 sent to jail, yet you are still trying to maintain that what we saw on Jan 6th was some sort of peaceful protest, except for some glass.

You are not operating in reality.
So you will never call a ruling in a court as wrong?

Indictments are playing out as they should, his attorneys' motions are being dismissed, he is doing horribly in the NY case, and five to ten indicted conspirators in GA will plea and deal him damning testimony in court.

Thanks to the media for doing its job.

Conspiracy values people like you only highlight how bad it is for DJT.
Robert W I could pull a John edgar Slow Horses trick and make this about you. But I have class.
I wonder if you truly are following the indictments results? Why is the prosecution not prosecuting the winners of the indictments? They won for several reasons per skilled lawyers. First they ended the economic problem of having to pay high price lawyers. They got felonies reduced to misdemeanors. This was extremely valuable. And this horseshit they will bring Trump down is a wet dream of the Democrats

John Edgar Slow Horses I am not attacking you at all. You invest in conspiracy theories is the point.

And, yes, DJT will be tried and convicted and imprisoned in GA.

It's all on tape. If you say it was criminal, then where is a conviction?

You keep stating things that are baltantly counter-factual.
Of course it is all on video. Showing the Babbitt killing is murder.

It would take probably 2 years, as it did for Jack Smith and Fani Willis to collect evidence that can make it to court. Barr only said the truth at the time. But he had not nearly enough time to do an investigation. We know Biden is a criminal . But look at how long we are taking to get court approved evidence!!!!
You have no evidence that Biden is criminal while four court actions strongly suggest that DJT will be convicted as a criminal.

You have no evidence that Biden is criminal while four court actions strongly suggest that DJT will be convicted as a criminal.
Since you credit me for the evidence against Biden, forget that since I don't. But I do track those who have evidence. Personally you might turn blue waiting for Trump to be sent to prison.

Since you credit me for the evidence against Biden, forget that since I don't. But I do track those who have evidence. Personally you might turn blue waiting for Trump to be sent to prison.
Not too swift. No evidence at all by anyone.
It clearly is murder. I do not see a conspiracy at all. I do see a guilty cop who to date has escaped justice.
Of course you do: you think the law is in conspiracy against you. She broke the law, was warned, ignored the warning, and died. That anyone disagrees is meaningless to the law.

Forum List

Back