Trump tells court he had no duty to 'support' the Constitution as president

The cops wore helmets. Good luck using a small flag pole to hit a person. The cop killed a woman. But you do not care.

Sure, whenever you see someone wearing a helmet, it gives you the right to smack them over the head with whatever you got handy...cops love it!!!!

Sure, whenever you see someone wearing a helmet, it gives you the right to smack them over the head with whatever you got handy...cops love it!!!!
How many of the hundreds of thousands can you name that hit a cop? One guy so far that I know of and he had a 2x4 and not a flag pole. I definitely would jail this guy.

I'm sure that if a bunch of BLM protestors did the same thing to prevent your orange god's certification, you'd be calling for blood.
What pisses me off is that few there were doing shit. But over a thousand have to face a trial.
You enjoying trying to exaggerate things. I think that is called gaslighting.

They got to see the place, right after they busted flag poles over the police officer's heads.

We all saw what happened on J6. Don't even try your gas-lighting BULLSHIT!
"They" who got to see it are not the same "they" that busted a flagpole over a cop's head
Sure, they were just peaceful tourists going for a stroll...while committing treason!
They weren't committing treason, moron, and all but a very few of them never laid a hand on anyone. If they assaulted someone, then why weren't they charged with assault?

What pisses me off is that few there were doing shit. But over a thousand have to face a trial.
You enjoying trying to exaggerate things. I think that is called gaslighting.

Trespassing with intent to commit insurrection is a crime, dumbo.

Because the cops had sufficient protective gear doesn't mean that it's legal at assault them.
There is no argument there. Nobody that I read says it is legal to assault cops. But you defend cops that gun down unarmed women.

I have been inside the Capitol several times and was not on a tour. And cops opened the doors to let the tourists come in on Jan 6. They wanted to see the place.
Here are the police opening the doors.

1698688217688.png

That is an exaggeration. There is no video showing anybody warned her. She was helped up to the window, yes. She was no danger to an armed cop. She was murdered. Nothing was in there warranting a summary death sentence.

Not danger??? Babbit breaking the barricade open to a mob trying break into Congressional chambers while chanting about hanging people is "not danger"?

Thats a silly statement.

DOJ didn't buy it.

the investigation revealed no evidence to establish that, at the time the officer fired a single shot at Ms. Babbitt, the officer did not reasonably believe that it was necessary to do so in self-defense or in defense of the Members of Congress and others evacuating the House Chamber.

Forum List

Back