Trump tells court he had no duty to 'support' the Constitution as president

I still believe Trump was robbed. The criminals of the DNC enacted clever plots then defended their crimes. Impeaching is a nothing. Forget that. He was not found guilty. And the indictments are failing as well.

I blame the media for working with the Democrats to keep Trump from winning. The media is worse than Russia since they are considered good. But they smell rotten.

So Trump's own lapdog Attorney General Bill Barr, who told you in no uncertain terms that his department could find nothing to support Trump's assertion of widespread 2020 election fraud is....a DNC criminal?

Trump's pointman in Ukraine who told you directly that Trump was pushing Zenlensky for public announcement of investigation of Biden...is a DNC criminal?

Mitt Romney and 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach Trump are....DNC criminals?

Trump's lawyers who are now pleading guilty for their brazen lies about 2020 election are....DNC criminals?

Last edited:
So Trump's own lapdog Attorney General Bill Barr, who told you in no uncertain terms that his department could find nothing to support Trump's assertion of widespread 2020 election fraud is....a DNC criminal?

Mitt Romney and 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach Trump are....DNC criminals?

Trump's lawyers who are now pleading guilty for their brazen lies about 2020 election are....DNC criminals?
They didn't even look, moron.

They didn't even look, moron.
Barr said they looked very closesly and in fact changed DOJ election involvement rules to do that.

Shouild I listen to you or DNC operative Bill Barr? :icon_rolleyes:

Maybe McCarthy who was screaming at Trump to tell his damn nutters to stop sieging the Capitol...was a DNC criminal?

Same McCarthy who was proposing censure instead of impeachment as consequence for Trump's violation of oath of office?

Barr was not in a position to know what happened in the half dozen states that mattered.

Look how long it took Smith to indict Trump!!!!
I am severely disappointed in Mitt Romney. Still he was not a stooge for the DNC.
The so called Trump lawyers know how they could avoid a trial. They pled in order to change the charge to a dismeanor and keep their law licences intact. Willis got nothing in effect. Now they can stop bleeding for attorney fees to defend themselves.

Maybe McCarthy who was screaming at Trump to tell his damn nutters to stop sieging the Capitol...was a DNC criminal?

Same McCarthy who was proposing censure instead of impeachment as consequence for Trump's vio;lation of oath of office?
I bet you approved BLM rioters who burned stores, cars and robbed stores. There was no Capitol siege. You are a victim of the Media reporting that favors Democrats.

A capitol Police Lt. says there was no siege.

Barr said they looked very closesly and in fact changed DOJ election involvement rules to do that.

Shouild I listen to you or DNC operative Bill Barr? :icon_rolleyes:

Same McCarthy who was proposing censure instead of impeachment as consequence for Trump's violation of oath of office?
Bar lied. He turned into a real establishment RINO.

I bet you approved BLM rioters who burned stores, cars and robbed stores. There was no Capitol siege. You are a victim of the Media reporting that favors Democrats.

Should I belive you or my own lying eyes?

0CA197DB-612A-4129-81F9720EBA3ED02B.jpg

Scenes-of-Mayhem-Trump-Loyalists-Throw-Crutches-Sing-Star-Spangled-Banner-as-They-Swarm-US-Capitol.gif

03950f08-8b24-4718-a4a0-f2578f490eb9_1920x1080.jpg

Capitol-Insurrection-Trump-Coup.jpg

police-battle-rioters-us-capitol-file-reuters-210_hpEmbed_20210115-054513_3x2_992.jpg

Last edited:
I still believe Trump was robbed. The criminals of the DNC enacted clever plots then defended their crimes. Impeaching is a nothing. Forget that. He was not found guilty. And the indictments are failing as well.

I blame the media for working with the Democrats to keep Trump from winning. The media is worse than Russia since they are considered good. But they smell rotten.
Indictments are playing out as they should, his attorneys' motions are being dismissed, he is doing horribly in the NY case, and five to ten indicted conspirators in GA will plea and deal him damning testimony in court.

Thanks to the media for doing its job.

Conspiracy values people like you only highlight how bad it is for DJT.

Indictments are playing out as they should, his attorneys' motions are being dismissed, he is doing horribly in the NY case, and five to ten indicted conspirators in GA will plea and deal him damning testimony in court.

Thanks to the media for doing its job.

Conspiracy values people like you only highlight how bad it is for DJT.
I could pull a John edgar Slow Horses trick and make this about you. But I have class.
I wonder if you truly are following the indictments results? Why is the prosecution not prosecuting the winners of the indictments? They won for several reasons per skilled lawyers. First they ended the economic problem of having to pay high price lawyers. They got felonies reduced to misdemeanors. This was extremely valuable. And this horseshit they will bring Trump down is a wet dream of the Democrats

What should I believe about this?

iu

Can you pelase stop wasting space with your total idiocy?

Clearly Capitol was violently broken into by MAGA tards, you can deflect all day long and never refute even a single word of that.

DOJ, not in position to follow up on election fraud claims?

Where the hell did you get that idea from?
It would take probably 2 years, as it did for Jack Smith and Fani Willis to collect evidence that can make it to court. Barr only said the truth at the time. But he had not nearly enough time to do an investigation. We know Biden is a criminal . But look at how long we are taking to get court approved evidence!!!!

Can you pelase stop wasting space with your total idiocy?

Clearly Capitol was violently broken into by MAGA tards, you can deflect all day long and never refute even a single word of that.
Some did break glass. But the vast majority simply walked in as the cops let them come in.

It would take probably 2 years, as it did for Jack Smith and Fani Willis to collect evidence that can make it to court. Barr only said the truth at the time. But he had not nearly enough time to do an investigation. We know Biden is a criminal . But look at how long we are taking to get court approved evidence!!!!

It's 2023, what was found?

He lost election, got twice impeached and now 4 times indicted because he is a piece of crap.

Yet you'll blame everyone but the man himself.
Biden is pure crap yet how do you explain the 2000 mules showing the corrupt election?

Forum List

Back