Trump tells Hannity – I’m glad I waited, now we’re going to declassify everything

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
From the very end of Trump’s call with Hannity last night

Trump says tables have finally turned in Russia probe

President Trump called Hannity tonight, and the fireworks began – POTUS 45 weighs in on new Strzok-Page texts, the FISA abuse scandal, and much more. It’s a presidential tour de force.

RATS RUNNING FOR THE DOORS!!!!!

Yeah right. I’ll believe it when I see it. He also said he was going to release his tax returns.

Hope he releases it all and what law says he has to release his tax returns?? None.

I wouldn't release mine and I'd be you wouldn't release yours either.

Hope he releases it all and what law says he has to release his tax returns?? None.

I wouldn't release mine and I'd be you wouldn't release yours either.
That didn’t happen – because McConnel refused. The Washington Post reported:

In early September, Johnson, Comey, and Monaco arrived on Capitol Hill in a caravan of black SUVs for a meeting with 12 key members of Congress, including the leadership of both parties. The meeting devolved into a partisan squabble.

“The Dems were, ‘Hey, we have to tell the public,’ ” recalled one participant. But Republicans resisted, arguing that to warn the public that the election was under attack would further Russia’s aim of sapping confidence in the system.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) went further, officials said, voicing skepticism that the underlying intelligence truly supported the White House’s claims.

As Brian Beutler put it, “McConnell ran interference for Trump during the campaign to stop Obama from warning the country about things Trump was lying publicly about.”
McConnell's response to Russian attack is back in the spotlight
-------------------------------------------------

McConnell should step down.

President Trump called Hannity tonight, and the fireworks began – POTUS 45 weighs in on new Strzok-Page texts, the FISA abuse scandal, and much more. It’s a presidential tour de force.

Why is Donnie taking so long?

Using DemonRAT tactics....wait until it is Most Politically Devastating to you leftist scumbag....suffering from low IQ again, I see!

/----/ What goes around comes around
Screen-Shot-2016-11-07-at-11.09.17-AM-266x300.png

He's going to time it with the release of the IG Report in two weeks.

Forum List

Back