Trump tells illegals , no guarantee you can get back in

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
Trump tells illegals , no guarantee you can get back in if you leave the country.

To students and other illegals who "temporarily" left the country (they broke into)... apparently Trump says we don't owe them anything, good luck.

it's a shame people have to pay for the mistakes of our past governments

It's a shame, but it's due, and hopefully it's a policy for decades to come. Nothing wrong with immigrants. Just have to do things the right way so it doesn't cost society $ and chaos.

Trump tells illegals , no guarantee you can get back in if you leave the country.

To students and other illegals who "temporarily" left the country (they broke into)... apparently Trump says we don't owe them anything, good luck.

it's a shame people have to pay for the mistakes of our past governments
I dont doubt he said this but I would be interested in reading the article, do you have a link to it?
will make for an interesting conversation I think.

Illegal scum get out and stay out we don't need you loser illegals who break our laws. There are plenty of good quality immigrants who would love to come to America legally.

During the process of deporting of an illegal give them the chance of immigrating legally, but make that a temporary status, a permanent one would be dependent on completing a set amount of hours doing community service or volunteer work. If they refuse finish the deportation and ban them from the country until they agree to follow the process. If they do not complete the hour requirements permanently ban them from entering the country or applying to become a US citizen. .

Forum List

Back