Trump tells NYPD: if mayors fought crime the way Trump dealt with the taliban, it would end so fast, also tells NY firefighters: "i won the election!"

Compare the two.

Trump spent 9/11 narrating a pay-per-view fight, raging at Biden, and claiming the election was stolen. He somehow made 9/11 all about himself.

Biden spent 9/11 in solemn remembrance.

And that's why Biden is president. Too many people recognize Trump as narcissist scum.
One day you may find out you can not eat fiat currency.

"There is nothing like knowing in the midst of a major alien crisis that someone is running toward it hoping to be of service to someone in direct peril. It’s the mother lifting the car off the child. It’s the person who pulls someone out of a totally inflamed car. It is those firefighters who, step after step, lunged toward those frighted into paralyses, even after one tower had already come down. Firefighters in my life have, by far, revealed themselves to have the greatest character, possess the most humility and compassion, and just be downright fun/good people. My heart goes out to the families and friends of those who died on that unnecessary and totally unfortunate day 20 years ago. New York came together and I’ll always be moved by the respect paid to those heroic (and hero-laymen) deaths. The most respectful thing we can do in reaction is to be active in giving each day the respect it deserves and treat those around you like it’s your last. Fuck Osama Bin Laden and fuck anyone in our government who doesn’t look out for the citizens they’re there to represent" - NY firefighter Josh Brolin

Forum List

Back