Trump tells Pennsylvania......Remember Biden Deserted You!

Trump needs to take Pennsylvania again

Biden has always had ties to Pennsylvania and still has family in Scranton but more importantly, he has more of a lunch bucket persona with labor

While Hillary bombed in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin....Biden will do well

"lunch bucket persona"?....the demented old gasbag hasn't worked a day in his life in the real world and the blue collars know it. Biden will have disappeared by LABOR DAY which is appropriate.

theo1.jpg

I found what he did to Pennsylvania.

Trump supporters will claim he was joking. But again, with the context of what he was saying, he was trying to work up some outrage over Biden moving from the state
No we really don't care anymore. The hundreds of anti Trump threads you loons come up with daily is just making us support him more.
As I said, hypocrisy in the Age of Trump. Any Dem taking the same tack would be mocked constantly.

Biden has always had ties to Pennsylvania and still has family in Scranton but more importantly, he has more of a lunch bucket persona with labor

While Hillary bombed in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin....Biden will do well

"lunch bucket persona"?....the demented old gasbag hasn't worked a day in his life in the real world and the blue collars know it. Biden will have disappeared by LABOR DAY which is appropriate.
Biden grew up blue collar and is a strong union supporter

Biden grew up blue collar and is a strong union supporter

1950s thinking.

Astute observation by our President
Biden left Pennsylvania with his family when he was ten

In Pennsylvania, Trump touts 2020 chances, swipes at Biden

He left you for another state, and he didn't take care of you,"

Leftists hate humor. Even Bill Maher agrees
Not very bright from our President

Shows how little he prepares.
Heard that Biden was born in Pennsylvania and represented Delaware
To him, a good political point is to proclaim ...Biden abandoned Pennsylvania

The fact that he was ten at the time went right by him

Astute observation by our President
Biden left Pennsylvania with his family when he was ten

In Pennsylvania, Trump touts 2020 chances, swipes at Biden

He left you for another state, and he didn't take care of you,"

Leftists hate humor. Even Bill Maher agrees
Not very bright from our President

Shows how little he prepares.
Heard that Biden was born in Pennsylvania and represented Delaware
To him, a good political point is to proclaim ...Biden abandoned Pennsylvania

The fact that he was ten at the time went right by him

It was a joke. OMG. Chill.

Trump supporters will claim he was joking. But again, with the context of what he was saying, he was trying to work up some outrage over Biden moving from the state
No we really don't care anymore. The hundreds of anti Trump threads you loons come up with daily is just making us support him more.
As I said, hypocrisy in the Age of Trump. Any Dem taking the same tack would be mocked constantly.
You did with Obama. The difference is Obama wanted to transform America. Trump wants to make it great again and he is succeeding.

Some joke..

Biden deserted you,” he told the crowd at a campaign rally in Montoursville, Pa., located about 80 miles west of Scranton. “I guess he was born here, but he left you, folks. He left you for another state.”

Some joke..

Biden deserted you,” he told the crowd at a campaign rally in Montoursville, Pa., located about 80 miles west of Scranton. “I guess he was born here, but he left you, folks. He left you for another state.”

He's preempting Biden's trying to use being born Scranton on the campaign trail as a positive.

Some joke..

He's preempting Biden's trying to use being born Scranton on the campaign trail as a positive.

It is a positive
Biden still maintains a strong relationship with Scranton and has many friends and family there

While in office he was called Pennsylvania’s Third Senator

Some joke..

It is a positive
Biden still maintains a strong relationship with Scranton and has many friends and family there

All the more reason for Trump to trash it early on.

Some joke..

It is a positive

All the more reason for Trump to trash it early on.
Smart move..

Attacking a ten year old leaving the state
I can see where Pennsylvanians would be outraged

Forum List

Back