Trump tells Pennsylvania......Remember Biden Deserted You!

Unca Joe is very busy.

He's a busy and creepy man.

DzJCrjhVAAEPVTZ.jpg

Personal Conclusion:

That is a picture definition of the "Short Eye Syndrome."

Explain Trumps joke to us

You already did; He fooled you, so the jokes on you. But, here's another. Trump can joke about himself. He says he's the oldest person to be elected president in US history. Then jokes about Joe Biden's age and calls himself a 'young, vibrant man.' :laughing0301:

You already did; He fooled you, so the jokes on you. But, here's another. Trump can joke about himself. He says he's the oldest person to be elected president in US history. Then jokes about Joe Biden's age and calls himself a 'young, vibrant man.' :laughing0301:

Now THAT is funny

Claiming Trump is able to laugh at himself

Biden deserted America when he became part of that worthless destructive Obama administration. He has a lot to answer for.

The filthy greedy union bosses, stupid Moon Bats and Neggras in Penn may be supporting the asshole but the rank and file knows that he is a piece of shit.

Biden deserted America when he became part of that worthless destructive Obama administration. He has a lot to answer for.

The filthy greedy union bosses, stupid Moon Bats and Neggras in Penn may be supporting the asshole but the rank and file knows that he is a piece of shit.
Must be good if bigots such as yourself hate him

Why do you hate firemen?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Some joke..

Biden deserted you,” he told the crowd at a campaign rally in Montoursville, Pa., located about 80 miles west of Scranton. “I guess he was born here, but he left you, folks. He left you for another state.”

He's preempting Biden's trying to use being born Scranton on the campaign trail as a positive.

It is a positive
Biden still maintains a strong relationship with Scranton and has many friends and family there

While in office he was called Pennsylvania’s Third Senator

All the more reason for Trump to trash it early on.
Smart move..

Attacking a ten year old leaving the state
I can see where Pennsylvanians would be outraged

I expect this campaign season to be the ugliest I have ever seen, and I expect Trump to be ugly too.

Why do you hate firemen?

I hate all greedy worthless union pukes.,

I was an Engineering Director that had union assholes in my division. Fuck 'em.

He was joking.....you haters are a one-string banjo....not good for your health.
Winner, winner chicken dinner

Trump apologists come out

No apologies needed for the best economy of my life, taking on China's theft of our jobs, good healthcare for us Vets, and a Military now able to hold it's own against both China and Russia at the same time. You clowns are hating on a guy who is making YOUR future better....not that you'll take advantage of it....you don't know how.

So I guess you were born after 2000?

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Interesting.

And in case you are thinking of using the silly unemployment rate as a gauge?

'Donald Trump Calls Unemployment Rate One of the "Biggest Hoaxes in Politics"'

Donald Trump Calls Unemployment Rate One of the "Biggest Hoaxes in Politics"

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Not very bright from our President
Haha. You're a dim bulb. That's not very bright. Not only do you cherry pick Trump's quotes and commit a fallacy, it was a joke.
It's not a joke, if the people he's addressing believe it to be true. Then it's just a lie. Trump fans are notable for not remembering or caring about the substance of what he says, just the attack dog posture. Even MAGA is a joke. If Obama had said it, the same people would be screaming for his head. They ignore the fact that America is already great and totally give him a pass on exactly what's entailed in our getting to that added "greatness". Pissing off many of our allies is one of those, apparently, forgetting we were at our greatest when we stood with them.

Now THAT is funny

Claiming Trump is able to laugh at himself

C'mon touchy, feely Joe may not make it to 2020. He's already said, "'the state of my health' will determine if he decides to run against Donald Trump in 2020." I doubt Trump laughed at that.

Trump supporters will claim he was joking.

But again, with the context of what he was saying, he was trying to work up some outrage over Biden moving from the state
No we really don't care anymore. The hundreds of anti Trump threads you loons come up with daily is just making us support him more.
If you supported Trump you didn't give a damn in the first place.

Trump supporters will claim he was joking.

But again, with the context of what he was saying, he was trying to work up some outrage over Biden moving from the state
No we really don't care anymore. The hundreds of anti Trump threads you loons come up with daily is just making us support him more.
If you supported Trump you didn't give a damn in the first place.

Yeaaaaah, I mean supporting anyone that the communist front group that is the DNC is always the best alternative.......said no one sane, ever.

Go eat shit, you marxist sack of shit. You are the poster child for not backing anything having to do with the leftard clown posse of sniveling pussies and losers./

Some joke..

Biden deserted you,” he told the crowd at a campaign rally in Montoursville, Pa., located about 80 miles west of Scranton. “I guess he was born here, but he left you, folks. He left you for another state.”

He's preempting Biden's trying to use being born Scranton on the campaign trail as a positive.

It is a positive
Biden still maintains a strong relationship with Scranton and has many friends and family there

While in office he was called Pennsylvania’s Third Senator

All the more reason for Trump to trash it early on.
Smart move..

Attacking a ten year old leaving the state
I can see where Pennsylvanians would be outraged

I expect this campaign season to be the ugliest I have ever seen, and I expect Trump to be ugly too.

Tramp is always ugly, it's in his DNA.

He was joking.....you haters are a one-string banjo....not good for your health.
Winner, winner chicken dinner

Trump apologists come out

Tis the campaign season so stop acting surprised that campaign rhetoric is in the air. If you expect Trump to play nice, given who he is and the way democrats have treated him the last few years, you are naive. I expect the ugliest campaign season we've ever seen, and Trump will probably be ugly too.

You have not seen anything yet.

Forum List

Back