Trump Tells Senators: My Three Oldest Children Were All Unmasked By Obama and His Minions On Inauguration Day

You have lost your mind OP.
LOL.
I’m sure Biden and his family are being spied on right now for some good October surprises.
You already shot your tiny wad.

If we somehow had the ability to discover the truth, I predict that the trump family has 50-100+ times the scandals/fraud/indecencies/ as the Biden Family.

Biggest ConMan Ever, Dotard TrumpStain. Our so-called President.

Trumpsters will believe anything Lord Drumpster-Fire tweets.

By the way, Trump unmasked 27,000 names in his first two years.
You’ll believe any lie the left feeds you, yet when facts are set in front of you, you deny them if they aren’t to your liking.
The America hating Left love their Gestapo tactics.
It’s sickening and repulsive. When Nixon screwed up he got what he deserved. Any politician using public office for their own malfeasance deserves to be punished, I don’t care where they sit.

You have lost your mind OP.
LOL.
I’m sure Biden and his family are being spied on right now for some good October surprises.
You already shot your tiny wad.

If we somehow had the ability to discover the truth, I predict that the trump family has 50-100+ times the scandals/fraud/indecencies/ as the Biden Family.

Biggest ConMan Ever, Dotard TrumpStain. Our so-called President.
Maybe you should try impeaching Trump. He could use another boost in popularity.

So, when an American sends and receives calls from Russian intelligence operatives that we are rightfully monitoring, somehow it's wrong to listen?
You freaks are such CNN liar clowns.
D8E0D968-AC60-4D8E-80B3-512CECC9643F.jpeg

You’ll believe any lie the left feeds you, yet when facts are set in front of you, you deny them if they aren’t to your liking.
It’s sickening and repulsive. When Nixon screwed up he got what he deserved. Any politician using public office for their own malfeasance deserves to be punished, I don’t care where they sit.

yes...it is...I hope Trump gets what he deserves.

What does he deserve, Coyote. Tell us what he is guilty of other than not doing things as you Dems prefer. Show us evidence.

Trump will enjoy taunting you freaks 5 more years.

What does he deserve, Coyote. Tell us what he is guilty of other than not doing things as you Dems prefer. Show us evidence.
ORANGE MAN DEFEATED ANOINTED QUEEN HILLARY!

ORANGE MAN DEFEATED ANOINTED QUEEN HILLARY!
Exactly.

The weight of the corruption under Obama during the transition will begin to wake folks up....one stack after another until it gets to Obama and OBiden AKA Joe the finger....

Can you imagine if the Bush administration had done the same to Obama’s? He would be sitting in gitmo.

you talk to Russians on the phone and people will listen.

You find that problematic?

Don't talk to Russians

So, when an American sends and receives calls from Russian intelligence operatives that we are rightfully monitoring, somehow it's wrong to listen?
You freaks are such CNN liar clowns.
View attachment 338410
You did not answer the question. If we are spying on a previously known Kremlin operative and Don Jr. calls up for a chat are we supposed to just not hear what he has to say? The entire "Obama spied on me" bullshit is because a lot of communication to/from Trump tower was being swept up in our rightful surveillance of Russian espionage.

Forum List

Back