Trump, the 14th and barring from office

The 14th amendment is law dumbass

PussyBitch, I didn't say it's not law. Exactly how rightarded are you??

I said Congress did not pass that amendment into law in response to your abject ignorance that they did.

PussyBitch, I didn't say it's not law. Exactly how rightarded are you??

I said Congress did not pass that amendment into law in response to your abject ignorance that they did.
Why did you keep asking what law did Congress pass if you knew the 14th amendment was law?

Why did you keep asking what law did Congress pass if you knew the 14th amendment was law?

Holyfuckingshit, you're even dumber than I thought.

PussyBitch, Congress did not pass the 14th Amendment into law. You really should learn civics, America-hater.

Projecting little pussy bitch

Now Peewee PussyBitch is reduced to...

66tuap.jpg

Holyfuckingshit, you're even dumber than I thought.

PussyBitch, Congress did not pass the 14th Amendment into law. You really should learn civics, America-hater.
Holy fucking shit is right. If I was talking about the 14 th amendment what other law do you think I was talking about dumbass?

Holy fucking shit is right. If I was talking about the 14 th amendment what other law do you think I was talking about dumbass?

PussyBitch, you claimed Congress passed the 14th Amendment into law.

They didn't.

face-palm-gif.278959

They did pass it into law dumbass
June 13, 1866

Passed by Congress June 13, 1866, and ratified July 9, 1868, the 14th Amendment extended liberties and rights granted by the Bill of Rights to formerly enslaved people.
View attachment 898468
National Archives | › 14th-am...

14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: Civil Rights (1868) | National Archives

Holyfuckingshit!

You just keep digging deeper and deeper, PussyBitch. You're in over your head.

Moron, they didn't pass it into law. Again, the states did that. You're dumber than dirt.

Holyfuckingshit!

You just keep digging deeper and deeper, PussyBitch. You're in over your head.

Moron, they didn't pass it into law. Again, the states did that. You're dumber than dirt.
What does it say dumbass
Congress passed the 14th amendment which is a law.

What does it say dumbass
Congress passed the 14th amendment which is a law.

It says they passed a proposal for an amendment, you knuckle-dragging Neanderthal. From YOUR link...

The House Joint Resolution Proposing the 14th Amendment to the Constitution, June 16, 1866

... it's only a law if at least ¾ of the states ratify it.

Why do you hate the Constitution, America-hater?

Wow, more projection from commie land. All I've done is attempt to explain to an obvious illiterate ass, how the 14th was written, who was given enforcement authority and exactly what congress did to that end. The authors of the 14th did not give the states concurrent enforcement authority. You and your ilk are blatantly anti constitutionalist.

They've never had to for that Amendment to keep traitors out of public office.

So you think past improper conduct validates future improper conduct, GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It says they passed a proposal for an amendment, you knuckle-dragging Neanderthal. From YOUR link...

The House Joint Resolution Proposing the 14th Amendment to the Constitution, June 16, 1866

Wrong again commie, it becomes part of the Constitution after it's ratified, the amendment itself charges congress to create laws to enforce it, no one else.

You silly little bitch Congress passed the 14th amendment period. It's law now you silly little simp.

Wow, more projection from commie land. All I've done is attempt to explain to an obvious illiterate ass, how the 14th was written, who was given enforcement authority and exactly what congress did to that end. The authors of the 14th did not give the states concurrent enforcement authority. You and your ilk are blatantly anti constitutionalist.

No, that's not all you did. You said the Constitution is wrong by allowing people who were legally found not guilty to still be punished. Except that's not true as such people can still be punished.

Forum List

Back