Trump the Fatty insulted a protestor’s weight

Do you really need any more proof that Trump is absolutely pathetic? Lol good god.

Trump bashes NH protester: 'That guy’s got a serious weight problem'

It must be because of Yang’s comments about Trump being fat. Trump in his childish nature had to project to someone at a rally rather than be a man and face up to the fact that he is teetering on the edge of a stroke (oh god willing).
slow day billy?....
Nah, never with Trump, but you already knew that.

Do you really need any more proof that Trump is absolutely pathetic? Lol good god.

It must be because of Yang’s comments about Trump being fat. Trump in his childish nature had to project to someone at a rally rather than be a man and face up to the fact that he is teetering on the edge of a stroke (oh god willing).
slow day billy?....
if that was true you would not have wasted your time with this stupid story.....and i know you know that....so like i said....slow day?..

slow day billy?....
if that was true you would not have wasted your time with this stupid story.....and i know you know that....so like i said....slow day?..
We both know it’s worth pointing out how childish the president is.

slow day billy?....

Slow Billy today.

slow day billy?....
you have 2 problems billy....1..you cant handle an election that did not go your way....and 2 ..you cant handle a president that burps and farts in public...

slow day billy?....
you have 2 problems billy....1..you cant handle an election that did not go your way....and 2 ..you cant handle a president that burps and farts in public...
Right I am just supposed to pretend that a complete moron isn’t the president. It’s you bringing up the election - not me.

Isn’t it ok for Trump to call someone fat because he is fat?

Like a gay person using the F-word to refer to another gay person or a black person using the N-word to refer to another black person?

slow day billy?....
Right I am just supposed to pretend that a complete moron isn’t the president. It’s you bringing up the election - not me.

Hilly lost pal. She also weighs more than Don.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

see my thread in the flame zone: "Yes, Trump's a little fat. but i would still do him!"

new nicknames for republicans:

Dastardly Donald
Deplorable Donald
Moscow Mitch
Cocaine Mitch
Genghis King (Steve King)

slow day billy?....
The Prez was pointing out how childish the protesters are.

How wonderful that something so trivial is the most serious thing of which you protest.

Food Stamps and Democrat Free Stuff surely must be keeping you fat, dumb and happy!

This protester criticized his President, as is his right.

However, the President has a right to respond with his own criticisms.

Hilly lost pal. She also weighs more than Don.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol no one but the right still cares about Hillary.

Forum List

Back