Trump the first president in history that kept his campaign promise's

I didn't vote for trump in the primary, but I did vote for him in the general. I only wanted two things from him, a conservative SCOTUS choice or two, and ending the Climate Change Scam's hold on us.

He hasn't even finished his first year and it's already a successful presidency. Anything else we get now is gravy.

Anything else we get now is gravy

More like sploodge. The way Trump likes to fucking lie.

Means crapola as most businesses have invested in clean energy and will continue to do so, They don't make decisions based on a deranged orange orangutan with mental health issues short term edict. They know he will be gone in a few years

I didn't vote for trump in the primary, but I did vote for him in the general. I only wanted two things from him, a conservative SCOTUS choice or two, and ending the Climate Change Scam's hold on us.

He hasn't even finished his first year and it's already a successful presidency. Anything else we get now is gravy.

Remind me again when trump uses grubber to pass trump care or goes around Congress ...then we can talk..

You Lefty's can not deny Trump is the first president in history to keep his campaign promise's...

Trump is an idiot and democrats think Pittsburgh can pay 100 Billion a year to the Climate fund while regulating it's manufacturing out of existence at the same time.

That will take an extra dose of whitesplaining.

Remind me again when trump uses grubber to pass trump care or goes around Congress ...then we can talk..

This grubber?
Grubber_P%C3%B6ttinger_Synkro2600.jpg

'grubber', hilarious, like libtard too? was one of 3000 consultants. and a repub.
In favor of raping his wife, peeping in teenage dressing rooms, insulting deformed people, "blood coming out of her..."
Jealous?
We get a lynching supreme and that's what we want?
Ah back to the lynching days, that's enough for me

'grubber', hilarious, like libtard too? was one of 3000 consultants. and a repub.
In favor of raping his wife, peeping in teenage dressing rooms, insulting deformed people, "blood coming out of her..."
Jealous?
We get a lynching supreme and that's what we want?
Ah back to the lynching days, that's enough for me

confused.jpg

Obamacare was voted on by Congress. Both Houses.

And Trump is keeping large portions of it…not repealing every word.

Gee, another broken promise.

Trump has once again appealed to his neanderthal base. Does anyone honestly believe the dumbest among us should run the country? I suspect only neanderthals believe that.

Pittsburgh Mayor says they will continue to follow the climate agreement.

We have had the dumbest among us running the country for the past 8 years. That ended January 20th.
well I think trumpies are pretty uneducated

Remind us when in history can you get rid of entitlement?

I really don't want to fight with you here on this thread, but Trump is the only president in history that is keeping his campaign promise's.
No he's not. You think 10% is a good %?
Oh don't quote facts, his sheep don't care. They get a right wing lynching supreme and they are satisfied

Thats true. Anything that is truthful is “fake news”

Remind us when in history can you get rid of entitlement?

Making excuses for Trump…seems to be a full time job.

Forum List

Back