Trump the first president in history that kept his campaign promise's

Trump then - I will move that embassy. Trump now - Ah, no I won't. That guy folds like a towel.

Meh, he kept the Criminal Hillary out of the Whitehouse, he put a conservative on the SCOTUS, and he got us out of the climate change scam. Even if he doesn't do anything else, that's a win for the country.
Clinton won the popular vote. The court remains the same. And the world now looks to Germany and France for leadership. Great, really great.

Trump then - I will move that embassy. Trump now - Ah, no I won't. That guy folds like a towel.

Meh, he kept the Criminal Hillary out of the Whitehouse, he put a conservative on the SCOTUS, and he got us out of the climate change scam. Even if he doesn't do anything else, that's a win for the country.
Clinton won the popular vote. The court remains the same. And the world now looks to Germany and France for leadership. Great, really great.

It's irrelevant who won the popular vote, loser. We have seen what kind of leadership the world is looking for and it costs us trillions of dollars, thousands of American lives, and hundreds of thousands of jobs. Let Germany have it, they won't last a year, and France is incapable of leading anything.

It's a win for this country.

Forum List

Back