Trump the flim flam man

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
"You should be ashamed if you have fallen for this film flam man and his hypocritical rantings. I suggest you sit down and examine his rhetoric and then take them one by one to their logical conclusion. Start with the 35% tariff he proposes be forced on products coming into the US and then move on to his bombast about China and think what happens when they stop financing our enormous debt. Then when you're done I'll gladly give you two more starting with what happens when Muslim countries decide not to cooperate with the US in stopping terrorism because Sir Donald won't allow them in our country. Then move on to the deportation of 11 million illegals and watch their children torn from their parents and all the migrant workers disappear from farms etc. with no Americans willing to do their tedious dirty work".You republicans are like lambs being led to the slaughter

"Flim flam man"

Is that it? And you're damned right I'm ashamed. I'm ashamed that it had to come down to me voting for someone who shared almost none of my values. But don't just sit there and think I or anyone else voted for him blindly and without any due consideration.

"You should be ashamed if you have fallen for this film flam man and his hypocritical rantings. I suggest you sit down and examine his rhetoric and then take them one by one to their logical conclusion. Start with the 35% tariff he proposes be forced on products coming into the US and then move on to his bombast about China and think what happens when they stop financing our enormous debt. Then when you're done I'll gladly give you two more starting with what happens when Muslim countries decide not to cooperate with the US in stopping terrorism because Sir Donald won't allow them in our country. Then move on to the deportation of 11 million illegals and watch their children torn from their parents and all the migrant workers disappear from farms etc. with no Americans willing to do their tedious dirty work".You republicans are like lambs being led to the slaughter

and think what happens when they stop financing our enormous debt.

How much of our debt did they finance in the last 12 months?

Then move on to the deportation of 11 million illegals and watch their children torn from their parents

Why would children be torn from parents?

Then move on to the deportation of 11 million illegals and watch their children torn from their parents

because children born here are us citizens

the same old DNC talking points. WHY the hell do we have deportation laws, if we are going to be hit over the head about how it's going to" rip the poor Illegal invaders children from their families". their PARENTS are the ones who is at fault for that. not US. THEY put them in that situation, NOT US

this how slimy the Democrat fearmonging is and it's they in that Democrat party who are the flim flam men and women. and to see our own citizens willing to SELL us out for a party is as disgusting as they are.

Rip the kids from their parents arms?

they have 2 choices.

Take the kid back with them

leave the kid here and go back alone.

and if you were the parent would you want a better life for you child??

because children born here are us citizens

They're free to go with their parents, no tearing involved.

Forum List

Back