Trump the Genius???

Did trumps wife accuse Trump of rape ? Did 18 women accuse the pos of one form of molesting or another?? Did Clinton say how he grabbed womens pussies Did they show Clinton paying off hookers like trump did What is a shame, all you morons CAN NEVER defend your pos without saying Hill Bill or Obama

Who was first Bill or Trump?

If the left did the right thing and removed Bill from office and sent a message this behavior would not be tolerated..

TRUMP NEVER WOULD OF BECAME PRESIDENT

IF McConnell said the same things now as the pos said about Clinton during his impeachment Trump would have a fit

So you are now just aware how times have changed after Bill and no one cares anymore? Do you comprehend now how lowering the bar works?

Jesus when I was a kid men wore suits and ties, women wore dresses to church, now they wear tank tops/shorts and flip flops and sell popcorn and hotdogs in the pews..
Thank God we don't "have" to wear that shit no more, it was uncomfortable..
Wonder how much bear charged ?
Hey, Jesus wore a dress...Bear never notices that...

If the left did the right thing and removed Bill from office and sent a message this behavior would not be tolerated..

IF McConnell said the same things now as the pos said about Clinton during his impeachment Trump would have a fit

So you are now just aware how times have changed after Bill and no one cares anymore? Do you comprehend now how lowering the bar works?

Jesus when I was a kid men wore suits and ties, women wore dresses to church, now they wear tank tops/shorts and flip flops and sell popcorn and hotdogs in the pews..
Trump the 5x draft dodger pardons murderers ?

Trump the 5x draft dodger pardons murderers ?
I wish he'd give me one but I don't have tits and ass like Kim Kardashian...

How uneducated are you?

How uneducated are you?

More or less..

For the same reason that we've had two wars with Iraq and are on the verge of one with Iran - because the Saudi royal family owns the Republican party.
Please, you have to be careful with that kind of statement. President Brokeahontas and his cult do NOT want to hear facts. Facts are anathema to their agenda. In their world, facts are what the broke man interprets them to be. Bigly!!!!!!!!!

Do you really want to discuss Clinton's rapes, sexual assaults, and preying on White House interns? :eusa_hand:
Did trumps wife accuse Trump of rape ? Did 18 women accuse the pos of one form of molesting or another?? Did Clinton say how he grabbed womens pussies Did they show Clinton paying off hookers like trump did What is a shame, all you morons CAN NEVER defend your pos without saying Hill Bill or Obama

Thinking more about this, wonder if it's also in the Quran?

1 Corinthians 11:4 - Every man praying or prophesying, having [his] head covered, dishonoureth his head.

Thinking more about this, wonder if it's also in the Quran?

1 Corinthians 11:4 - Every man praying or prophesying, having [his] head covered, dishonoureth his head.

But the chicks can get away with it, what's up with that?

MR GENIUS ....

trump-collusion.jpg

COLUEION ?

:auiqs.jpg:

HYPOCRISY..
In case you missed it, CNN recently dug up video footage(1999) of GOP Senators Mitch McConnell(KY), Lindsey Graham(SC), and Chuck Grassley(IA) explaining their reasons for supporting President Bill Clinton’s impeachment. Listening to the explanations given by Senators McConnell, Graham and Grassley in support of Clinton’s impeachment in 1999 and considering the fact that all of them are now staunch defenders, even abetters of President Trump who is accused of doing far worse, it is hard to avoid the shocking hypocrisy displayed by these three senior U.S. Senators.

Senator Mitch McConnell for example said on February 10, 1999, “The problem is lying under oath and obstructing justice. The subject matter[Monica Lewinsky] is not what is significant here. It is lying under oath and obstructing justice.”

Senator Lindsey Graham said on January 16, 1999, “The point I’m trying to make is you don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic. Impeachment is not about punishment, impeachment is about cleansing the office.”

Senator Chuck Grassley said on January 9, 1999, “We are miraculously transformed from politicians to people who leave their Republican and Democrat labels at the door. We’re there to seek the truth and to find out whether the president is guilty or not guilty, and no stone should be left unturned to make that determination.”

From what we have seen so far, I think it is fair to conclude that Mitch McConnell will never vote to impeach Trump even if evidence was produced proving that Trump obstructed and is still obstructing justice. It is also fair to conclude that Senator Graham will never vote to impeach Trump without a conviction in an effort to “cleanse the office” even if a mountain of evidence was presented showing Trump has defiled/is still defiling the office. As for Senator Grassley, it is likewise fair to conclude that he will never shed his Republican label and vote to impeach Trump even if a determination was made that he was guilty of a crime.

Bottom line, it is not uncommon for politicians from both sides of the aisle to be caught in hypocritical stances. The Trump presidency however has brought political hypocrisy to a whole new alarming level.Simply put, no self-respecting individual who took issue with President Clinton’s lying and obstruction of justice would ever fervently defend Trump, a far worse and serial offender, as Senators Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham and Chuck Grassley have. It is such sickening hypocrisy that turns a lot of young impressionable people away from politics–a sad state of affairs indeed.

Gee, ed...

I, and others, have posted video and other links to Biden stating the Biden Rule about not appointing a justice until the election was decided.

not a word from Biden about it when Garland was put on permanent hold.

I guess there is hypocrisy on BOTH sides of the aisle.

HYPOCRISY..
In case you missed it, CNN recently dug up video footage(1999) of GOP Senators Mitch McConnell(KY), Lindsey Graham(SC), and Chuck Grassley(IA) explaining their reasons for supporting President Bill Clinton’s impeachment. Listening to the explanations given by Senators McConnell, Graham and Grassley in support of Clinton’s impeachment in 1999 and considering the fact that all of them are now staunch defenders, even abetters of President Trump who is accused of doing far worse, it is hard to avoid the shocking hypocrisy displayed by these three senior U.S. Senators.

Senator Mitch McConnell for example said on February 10, 1999, “The problem is lying under oath and obstructing justice. The subject matter[Monica Lewinsky] is not what is significant here. It is lying under oath and obstructing justice.”

Senator Lindsey Graham said on January 16, 1999, “The point I’m trying to make is you don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic. Impeachment is not about punishment, impeachment is about cleansing the office.”

Senator Chuck Grassley said on January 9, 1999, “We are miraculously transformed from politicians to people who leave their Republican and Democrat labels at the door. We’re there to seek the truth and to find out whether the president is guilty or not guilty, and no stone should be left unturned to make that determination.”

From what we have seen so far, I think it is fair to conclude that Mitch McConnell will never vote to impeach Trump even if evidence was produced proving that Trump obstructed and is still obstructing justice. It is also fair to conclude that Senator Graham will never vote to impeach Trump without a conviction in an effort to “cleanse the office” even if a mountain of evidence was presented showing Trump has defiled/is still defiling the office. As for Senator Grassley, it is likewise fair to conclude that he will never shed his Republican label and vote to impeach Trump even if a determination was made that he was guilty of a crime.

Bottom line, it is not uncommon for politicians from both sides of the aisle to be caught in hypocritical stances. The Trump presidency however has brought political hypocrisy to a whole new alarming level.Simply put, no self-respecting individual who took issue with President Clinton’s lying and obstruction of justice would ever fervently defend Trump, a far worse and serial offender, as Senators Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham and Chuck Grassley have. It is such sickening hypocrisy that turns a lot of young impressionable people away from politics–a sad state of affairs indeed.

And what did the left continue to say?

"What a man and woman does in the bedroom is none of our business"

You can't comprehend how the left lowered the bar can you???

Look in the mirror, you're the one who elected Trump into office

HYPOCRISY..

Gee, ed...

I, and others, have posted video and other links to Biden stating the Biden Rule about not appointing a justice until the election was decided.

He is old enough to forget...

HYPOCRISY..

Gee, ed...

You make a good point but you leave out that biden said nothing and the 2 republicans completely reversed course

HYPOCRISY..

Oh God ,,Shoot me now

HYPOCRISY..

Gee, ed...

You make a good point but you leave out that biden said nothing and the 2 republicans completely reversed course

that biden said nothing

THAT was my point

HYPOCRISY..

Gee, ed...

So you can admit McConnell and Graham are hypocrites??

HYPOCRISY..

Oh God ,,Shoot me now

So all my examples and you still can't figure it out?

HYPOCRISY..

Gee, ed...

Public opinion doesn't care anymore thank you Democrats for lowering the bar

HYPOCRISY..

Gee, ed...

Did you miss this part of my post?

Forum List

Back