Trump the Genius???

Nobody ever accused Hussein of being a genius when Black unemployment was in double digits but hypocrite crazy lefties seem to hate a republican President with balls when the economy is roaring and Black unemployment is at a historic low.. No surprises here.
You remember what unemployment was when Obama took over?? I seem to remember 750,000 out of work in just bushes last month Think the % was 9% + And then it was 4% when Obama left WHY can't the FN crud republicans give him the credit he's due???

Thankfully we booted the Dem's out of the House in 2010 and got the economy back on track.
LOL Yeah repubs are so good with our economies lol

Dem's in 3 key blue states agree. You remember, the blue states who voted for Trump. :auiqs.jpg:

by less than 1 percent combined. That is a narrow margin to be hanging your hat on

Nobody ever accused Hussein of being a genius when Black unemployment was in double digits but hypocrite crazy lefties seem to hate a republican President with balls when the economy is roaring and Black unemployment is at a historic low.. No surprises here.
You remember what unemployment was when Obama took over?? I seem to remember 750,000 out of work in just bushes last month Think the % was 9% + And then it was 4% when Obama left WHY can't the FN crud republicans give him the credit he's due???

Thankfully we booted the Dem's out of the House in 2010 and got the economy back on track.

Dem's in 3 key blue states agree. You remember, the blue states who voted for Trump. :auiqs.jpg:

by less than 1 percent combined. That is a narrow margin to be hanging your hat on

I see you are math challenged. Dem's should have won those states by 5-8 points. :itsok:

I see you are math challenged. Dem's should have won those states by 5-8 points. :itsok:

Trump won them by less than 1 percent combined, again seems a very narrow margin to be so dependent upon. Just think what might happen if they have a candidate that does not stop campaign in August, or one that does not run the worst campaign in the history of the country, or one that is not being investigated by the FBI

They lost in 3 states by combined 72000 votes Biden visits those states scump is a dead man walking

AND God is Russian...that will mess with Eddies head. :auiqs.jpg:

Odin is not Russian! you blasphemous bastard

^^^ what do we have here a comedian private Joker.

You make a poor R. Lee.
His punctuation skills are weak as well.

Your brain is missing.
Yes blues Hack a man to death and trump might send you arms too

Trump Bypasses Congress To Approve $8 Billion In Arms Sales To Saudi Arabia, UAE

does the US get a commission out of this? Why are we selling weapons to a country that took down the Towers?
My guess is and it's an educated guess , is that after his Presidency Trump is planning on some business with those scum Maybe a Trump tower?

Educated?

That's funny...

Do another one....
Hack a newsman to death and you too make get 10 billion worth of arms Trump is very generous with other peoples money

Trump Bypasses Congress To Approve $8 Billion In Arms Sales To Saudi Arabia, UAE

does the US get a commission out of this? Why are we selling weapons to a country that took down the Towers?
My guess is and it's an educated guess , is that after his Presidency Trump is planning on some business with those scum Maybe a Trump tower?

Educated?

That's funny...

Do another one....
Hack a newsman to death and you too make get 10 billion worth of arms Trump is very generous with other peoples money

But it’s OK for obozo to send pallets of cash to Iran..

At least Trump is trying to look out for Americas interest

while obozo was trying to help terrorist...

They lost in 3 states by combined 72000 votes Biden visits those states scump is a dead man walking[/
Biden is smarter than Hillary...

but that's not saying much

Educated?

That's funny...

Do another one....

Trump is very generous with other peoples money
So has every president in my memory

Surely a self proclaimed genius such as yourself knows Barry sold them arms....or is it that THAT was just fine?

Barry sold everyone all kinds of stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They lost in 3 states by combined 72000 votes Biden visits those states scump is a dead man walking[/

Now compare either one to the moron you're afraid to say anything against

Now compare either one to the moron you're afraid to say anything against

no better, no worse.

Maybe if I had my head up my ass, I'd have a better chance of seeing your point of view.

When was the last time Presidential advisers were called upon to evaluate the mental health of the President of the United States? Is this a historical first?

About this website

NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Seeking affirmation: Trump has aides vouch he's 'very calm'
WASHINGTON (AP) — Sometimes even the president of the United States needs somebody to vouch for him.

that was one of the more embarrassing things I have seen in my lifetime. If SNL had done a skit of this before it happened it would have been laughed off as too unrealistic.

When was the last time Presidential advisers were called upon to evaluate the mental health of the President of the United States? Is this a historical first?

About this website

NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Seeking affirmation: Trump has aides vouch he's 'very calm'
WASHINGTON (AP) — Sometimes even the president of the United States needs somebody to vouch for him.

You Tards are the mental cases...

Your Butt Hurt has infected your small brains....

You are used to pussy Republicans that would roll over and play dead...

You can’t stand the fact that Trump fights back.....

Trump continually out smarting you has drove you all nuttier than what you were...

Surely a self proclaimed genius such as yourself knows Barry sold them arms....or is it that THAT was just fine?

Barry sold everyone all kinds of stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes he did. They all do.

Forum List

Back