Trump the Genius???

Its more likely this is a liberal troll thread. Way more likely.
I'll pray for you blues
God HATES Democrats so you're fucked
You need an intervention
I think God specifically hates you.

AND God is Russian...that will mess with Eddies head. :auiqs.jpg:

Odin is not Russian! you blasphemous bastard

I'll pray for you blues
You need an intervention

^^^ what do we have here a comedian private Joker.

Trump Bypasses Congress To Approve $8 Billion In Arms Sales To Saudi Arabia, UAE

does the US get a commission out of this? Why are we selling weapons to a country that took down the Towers?
My guess is and it's an educated guess , is that after his Presidency Trump is planning on some business with those scum Maybe a Trump tower?

Surely a self proclaimed genius such as yourself knows Barry sold them arms....or is it that THAT was just fine?

once again proving there is very little difference between Trump and Obama

Which has been my point from day 1
OK so then explain if you can why so much hate by republicans for Obama and kissing trumps butt?

I'm not a Republican and you aren't even handed to listen to anything that you don't want to hear. Rump has endured more abuse than anyone in my lifetime has and I've been paying attention since Carter. I don't feel bad for him, I believe it's all just a show. It is my belief that the two party paradigm is false and that it is designed to distract us from what they (The MIC, the Bankers et al) are actually doing.

Just stop with the histrionics. Barry put us into two wars. Libya and Syria, Barry sold arms around the world.
Were you able to look at things in a non-partisan manner you'd be able to see that until the end of Billy's years the same things were happening but not at this pace. With Bush the people in charge seemed to throw off the shackles and go full speed ahead with their plans. For good measure they threw in 9/11 so as to get our permission to get into these wars. After Bush they didn't even ask permission, Barry just did what they wanted.

Find a book called Hope and Tragedy 101. It's all there.

Explain to me why the Jews in America have to suck Saudi azz ???

~S~

You need an intervention

You make a poor R. Lee.

You need an intervention

You make a poor R. Lee.
His punctuation skills are weak as well.

Nobody ever accused Hussein of being a genius when Black unemployment was in double digits but hypocrite crazy lefties seem to hate a republican President with balls when the economy is roaring and Black unemployment is at a historic low.. No surprises here.

You need an intervention

You make a poor R. Lee.

(throws trash can) I don't believe I heard you correctly. You goddamn communist heathen you best sound off that you love President Trump or I'm going to stomp your guts out!

You make a poor R. Lee.

Your brain is missing.

Nobody ever accused Hussein of being a genius when Black unemployment was in double digits but hypocrite crazy lefties seem to hate a republican President with balls when the economy is roaring and Black unemployment is at a historic low.. No surprises here.
You remember what unemployment was when Obama took over?? I seem to remember 750,000 out of work in just bushes last month Think the % was 9% + And then it was 4% when Obama left WHY can't the FN crud republicans give him the credit he's due???

You make a poor R. Lee.

Your brain is missing.
Talk about irony.

Lib please my left pinky is smarter than you. Does your degree have a Made in Mexico water mark?

You remember what unemployment was when Obama took over?? I seem to remember 750,000 out of work in just bushes last month Think the % was 9% + And then it was 4% when Obama left WHY can't the FN crud republicans give him the credit he's due???

Thankfully we booted the Dem's out of the House in 2010 and got the economy back on track.

Thankfully we booted the Dem's out of the House in 2010 and got the economy back on track.
LOL Yeah repubs are so good with our economies lol

LOL Yeah repubs are so good with our economies lol

Dem's in 3 key blue states agree. You remember, the blue states who voted for Trump. :auiqs.jpg:

Perhaps because it had been coming down for 6 years before the election and it came down 8.1 percentage points under Obama and 1 percentage point under Trump.

Forum List

Back