Trump...the "great deal maker"???.........Really???

Yup, and look how that turned out. We shipped millions of jobs overseas, and now we have a generation of misfits who have nothing to do because so many jobs are overseas now.

How did that turn out?

Let's see...

Sub 4% unemployment

1 million more jobs than people looking for a job

record setting stretch of positive job growth

record setting stretch of economic expansion.

Seems like it worked out pretty darn well. Unless you see all those things as bad

Thanks to our magnificent President and tariffs against China.

Except it all happened before the current POTUS took office and before his stupid tariff war.

But sadly people like you are too stupid and too blinded by your worship of the man to know that there was life before Jan 2017.

It slowly got better once the Hussein was made a lame duck. After 2010, the and the Dims has nothing to do with the economy.

Can you provide a link as to why the USA should feed the enemies of peace and freedom

Back up your claim! That's things work on forums, when you make unsubstantiated claims.
If you can't back up your claims, don't make any.
I think you are full of shit. Prove me wrong.
I always get a laugh out of kids who believe that an internet link proves something...

The Story Of The Mothman, The Legendary Creature That Terrorized West Virginia

Speaking of stupid..your link proves that there was an event and explains it all, never actually claiming that the mothman exist...just the story behind the myth.

You just refuted your own stupid point....Well done :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
The retard thinks I am trying to prove the mothman……………………

Jesus Christ the stupidity is never-ending

Yes I agree, you stupidity is never ending.

Whatever point you were trying to make about links on the internet, your link failed to do so. You refuted your own weak ass excuse for not backing up the bullshit number you used about what percent of farmers export.
Glad to have inspired you to debunk the mothman

Right now China NEEDS a trade deal with the USA

True, true, eternal moron......You know who else needs a trade deal between China and the U.S.????

American Corporations in China
Why do you feel the need to be a traitor to the USA and feed the enemy

So now the farmers who spent a generation developing markets in China for their crops, are “feeding the enemy”. That’s the excuse your using for bankrupting the farmers?

Spin spin spin !!
Not exactly because World politics changes, China is the Worlds biggest human rights violator and nuclear power as well in some categories. This was not always true

China has been the world’s biggest human rights violator since Mao first came to power in 1949. Why are you just now noticing this fact? Oh, that’s right. Because it suits your interests to notice.
Who says I just noticed

Kookoooo

First let me state that China holds over TWO TRILLIONS of U.S. debt.

That stated, China has recently signed a trade agreement to buy soy beans with Brazil and Argentina; most likely, China will never buy US soybeans again....thereby virtually destroying a key component of US farming exports.

The Trump mantra that China would pay for the tariffs imposed by the idiot-in-chief, holds the same validity to his former mantra that Mexico would pay for the wall.

Next year's vote will really boil down to just how many morons we have in the US voting constituency.

China Steps Up Brazil Soy Buying as Argentine Farmers Hoard ...
China is an enemy, why do you want a well fed enemy?

I thought the press was our enemy. Or, is it the Mexicans and Latin Americans. I guess it could be the Chinese. But then, again, it used to be the Muslims.
All are enemies of truth and freedom

Well, fortunately, we have a friend in N. Korea, who writes "beautiful letters' to Trump! I would mention Putin, but it would be best not to dig too deeply into his personal relationship with Trump. They keep it discreet, and always get a private room....
Would war be better 4 u

What the hell does the American left want? Trump is trying to fix the trade deficit and the trade debit but the crazy angry left doesn't want to touch it. If the crazy left would support the President's agenda maybe we could fix this mess but it seems the crazy angry incoherent left has decided to become agents of foreign propaganda designed to undermine the social fabric of America.
We want an intelligent President that is not a lying fuck.

What the hell does the American left want? Trump is trying to fix the trade deficit and the trade debit but the crazy angry left doesn't want to touch it. If the crazy left would support the President's agenda maybe we could fix this mess but it seems the crazy angry incoherent left has decided to become agents of foreign propaganda designed to undermine the social fabric of America.
You mean like bill Clinton

Can you provide a link as to why the USA should feed the enemies of peace and freedom

Back up your claim! That's things work on forums, when you make unsubstantiated claims.
I always get a laugh out of kids who believe that an internet link proves something...

In other words, you are a LIAR!
Prove it kiddy...…………………….

I love me

That makes 1

You have already proved you are a liar. You refuse to backup your bogus claim when challenged.
You just make up shit as you go along. You are a waste of time. Eventually, the only posters who will respond to your absolute bullshit will be other bullshitters.

Yup, and look how that turned out. We shipped millions of jobs overseas, and now we have a generation of misfits who have nothing to do because so many jobs are overseas now.

How did that turn out?

Let's see...

Sub 4% unemployment

1 million more jobs than people looking for a job

record setting stretch of positive job growth

record setting stretch of economic expansion.

Seems like it worked out pretty darn well. Unless you see all those things as bad

Thanks to our magnificent President and tariffs against China.

Except it all happened before the current POTUS took office and before his stupid tariff war.

But sadly people like you are too stupid and too blinded by your worship of the man to know that there was life before Jan 2017.

It slowly got better once the Hussein was made a lame duck. After 2010, the and the Dims has nothing to do with the economy.

Neither did Trump nor his stupid ass tariff war.

What kind of a mindless worshiper do you have to be in order to give Trump credit for things that started 6 years prior to his even announcing his run for office?

In other words, you are a LIAR!
Prove it kiddy...…………………….

I love me

That makes 1

You have already proved you are a liar. You refuse to backup your bogus claim when challenged.
You just make up shit as you go along. You are a waste of time. Eventually, the only posters who will respond to your absolute bullshit will be other bullshitters.
Lies.....…………..Jesus are you claiming that this page means something. You win the prize, which is you get to feed the Chinks, they will love you. Now eat fido retard

o-DOG-MEAT-FESTIVAL-CHINA-facebook.jpg

So does intellectual property theft and corporate espionage.

If the big corporations were really worried about that they'd stop sending their businesses over there.

Corporations are concerned about the bottom line, not national security. All the tech China steals goes straight to their military.

Lol, I'm doubting most ifnit has military applications.

I reiterate: If the corporations were all that worried about it they wouldn't send their business there.

Do you have an English translation for that first sentence?

doubting most of it has military applications.

Better?

A little, most no military applications, but a lot does, manufacturing tech and computer tech, absolutely. Then you have companies like google that are working with the chicoms in artificial intelligence and facial recognition, yet refuse to work with the US.

Well, that eliminates everyone running today.

If the big corporations were really worried about that they'd stop sending their businesses over there.

Corporations are concerned about the bottom line, not national security. All the tech China steals goes straight to their military.

I reiterate: If the corporations were all that worried about it they wouldn't send their business there.

Better?

A little, most no military applications, but a lot does, manufacturing tech and computer tech, absolutely. Then you have companies like google that are working with the chicoms in artificial intelligence and facial recognition, yet refuse to work with the US.

I do not think that is true.

I thought the press was our enemy. Or, is it the Mexicans and Latin Americans. I guess it could be the Chinese. But then, again, it used to be the Muslims.

If these Trump cultists had a HALF-brain, they'd tilt to that side.....LOL
The only “Trump cultists” are moronic shitbags like you that have been obsessed with the Donald since he decided to run. You tried to convince everyone he never had a chance winning. You predicted Mueller would nail him. You’ve been wrong for three years:

Search Results for Query: Trump | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I think Elizabeth Warren fits the bill for one.

You mean the guy that balanced the budget? What was the economic growth then?

Better?

Just proves your line of work ain't think'n.

I think Elizabeth Warren fits the bill for one.

Really, have you seen her TX bar application? :laughing0301:

You mean the guy that balanced the budget? What was the economic growth then?
I mean the guy who's semen Monica wiped on her blue dress and who's wife aborted all of his kids

chelsea-clinton-paternity-webster-hubbell.jpg

The only “Trump cultists” are moronic shitbags like you that have been obsessed with the Donald since he decided to run. You tried to convince everyone he never had a chance winning. You predicted Mueller would nail him. You’ve been wrong for three years:

Tell you what....YOU vote for your orange clown to help him stay out of courts.....LOL

Better?

Just proves your line of work ain't think'n.

Then list up some proof. Prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back