Trump--The Racist

Paleman

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2019
Mr Trump is my president and I support him almost 100%. None of us are perfect.
Would someone on the far, over the cliff left please describe to me why you think the he is a racist. What has he done to any individual minority or group that would earn him this false label?

We complain about the racism nonsense and wish it would go away as an attack yet here someone is bringing it up yet again.

Logical disconnect.

You want unfounded allegations removed from political discourse? QUIT FUCKING TALKING ABOUT IT......

Derp

So, your game plan is to put your head in the sand and just hope it goes away. Just take the false attacks and turn the other cheek. Pacifist!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would someone on the far, over the cliff left please describe to me why you think the he is a racist. What has he done to any individual minority or group that would earn him this false label?

Dear Paleman
for people who DEFINE the
* Constitutionalists
* Christians
* Conservatives
* Corporate business interests
as "WHITE" as a CLASS
that is how they cite anything referring to the
above "dominant" system in society and culture
as "WHITE"

It seems based on the Eurocentric focus of language
and history tied to both Christian and Constitutional traditions,
as well as Corporate and govt structures and hierarchy/order
all blamed on "WHITE" as the DEFINITION of class privilege.

It's more a CLASS issue than Race,
but WHITE is used for that culture/class anyway.

That's why I get argued with and blamed for
this WHITE bias even though I'm technically of Asian descent.
If I teach and support the same system as Trump and conservatives
that makes me part of the WHITE class structure seen as privileged and dominant over others.

So, your game plan is to put your head in the sand and just hope it goes away. Just take the false attacks and turn the other cheek. Pacifist!!!!!!!!!!!!
The best way to marginalize morons is to ignore then not engage with them. You will achieve exactly zero with this, the umpteenth, thread on the same subject.
The only thing you have done is guaranteed that the topic will not stop.

The best way to marginalize morons is to ignore then not engage with them. You will achieve exactly zero with this, the umpteenth, thread on the same subject.

Yes, it will not stop because the issue has not been resolved and you seem to be happy with that.

Yes, it will not stop because the issue has not been resolved and you seem to be happy with that.
How is it not resolved?

I've been called a racist on this board quite a few times. So what? I put the offenders on ignore and no longer see their baseless tripe. If everyone did that they would have no one to argue with and likely would move onto the next board of gullible fools.
I do the same thing to those I deem as real racists. Both on here and in the real world.

Life is pretty grand. So I'll ask again, what's to resolve?

So is the the topic whether Trump is a racist, or racism itself? If the former, silence concedes the megaphone to the race-baiters. If the latter, this is beyond the intellectual (and emotional) capabilities of most people.

So is the the topic whether Trump is a racist, or racism itself? If the former, silence concedes the megaphone to the race-baiters. If the latter, this is beyond the intellectual (and emotional) capabilities of most people.
I outlined my thoughts in the previous post.
As far as Trump goes it is nothing more than a political bludgeon and discussing it only further arms the ones using it.

Thread serves literally no purpose other than keeping the accusation in the forefront.

Tramp thinks he is GOD , he thinks he is superior to all others, and everyone better worship him or else he seeks revenge.

I can't wait till he finds out he is not God.

I outlined my thoughts in the previous post.
As far as Trump goes it is nothing more than a political bludgeon and discussing it only further arms the ones using it.

Thread serves literally no purpose other than keeping the accusation in the forefront.

Geeeeezzzzz! Just disprove the accusations and I will be more than happy to never darken you doorstep again.

I don't understand why you asked this. You're asking a bunch of lying psychopaths that would say and do anything to win back power. Facts don't matter. Hell, blatant racism on their own side doesn't even matter. You're just giving them an opportunity to spout more lies.

Tramp thinks he is GOD , he thinks he is superior to all others, and everyone better worship him or else he seeks revenge.

See my post above. ^^ Case in point right here. ^^

He is a God.
The ultimate X-Man.
He is in more heads than Magneto, including yours.
14wf51.jpg
Puny liberals have no chance.

See my post above. ^^ Case in point right here. ^^

I don't believe he is racist. He loves anyone that worships him, black, gay, hippy, white, as long as they have money, something he wants, or power such as Kim (his lover) or Putin.

He is a God.
The ultimate X-Man.
View attachment 274354

He thinks he is God. So does his cult members.
I go entire days without thinking about him at all.

Can you?

He is a God.
The ultimate X-Man.
View attachment 274354

He thinks he is God. So does his cult members.
I go entire days without thinking about him at all.

Can you?

Not as long as he is president of the USA and hires all the alt right boys.

Forum List

Back