Trump the "smart business man"

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Okay, so we already know that most of his businesses have failed. We also know that he has created hundreds of thousands of jobs but this is about how he actually makes money.

He lies, cheats and steals from the little guy.

Report: Dozens of Trump products made overseas

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

I sold Trump $100,000 worth of pianos. Then he stiffed me.

Donald Trump’s Business Plan Left a Trail of Unpaid Bills

Read What Donald Did To His Wedding Caterer, It Will Make You Sick

Why do you trumpkins hate small businesses so much? Obviously, some of you are failures and can't even hold down a job. Is that why you want small businesses to go broke?

We know why he wants you to lose your homes - so he can buy them up and rent them back to you at a profit. That's what you and he call being a "good business"man", but why do you think Drumpf wants small business to fail?

Okay, so we already know that most of his businesses have failed. We also know that he has created hundreds of thousands of jobs but this is about how he actually makes money.

Why do you trumpkins hate small businesses so much? Obviously, some of you are failures and can't even hold down a job. Is that why you want small businesses to go broke?

We know why he wants you to lose your homes - so he can buy them up and rent them back to you at a profit. That's what you and he call being a "good business"man", but why do you think Drumpf wants small business to fail?

And yet he is a biionare , the republican nomine and you are posting on anynomous debate board ?

Go figure.

Man, the more I learn about Trump's past the more I realize that he may very well be a sociopath. Just a callous, cold, heartless piece of shit with absolutely zero integrity. No wonder so many conservatives here love him -- he is the man they themselves strive to be.

After Trump loses the election he’ll be at liberty to spend the rest of his days as a ‘smart’ businessman.

That's the worst of it. All these small businesses have been bullied into backing down. They know his daddy left him enough that no matter how stupid he is at business, the RWNJ traitors think he has some sort of talent. Fact is, if not for Fred, Duh Donuld would be parking cars.

I used to doubt that RWs actually hate their own country but not any more. They actually like and admire Drumpf for lying, cheating and stealing. They like and admire him for openly screwing over the working class. Pretty sick stuff.

No evidence, no argument.... just nonsense.

Classic Hillary voter.

First they claimed Trump is unsuccessful because he is a billionaire... And now this.

You silly children will believe & regurgitate anything you hear.

How embarrassing for you all

Hundreds and hundreds of small businesses have been screwed over by him. If I remember right, you said you own a bathroom tile company. How do you feel about a customer who doesn't pay? Can YOU get away with not playing your suppliers?

Why do you trumpkins make excuses for this vile POS?

I was thrilled to get a $100,000 contract from Trump. It was one of the biggest sales I’d ever made. I was supposed to deliver and tune the pianos; the Trump corporation would pay me within 90 days. I asked my lawyer if I should ask for payment upfront, and he laughed. “It’s Donald Trump!” he told me. “He’s got lots of money.”

sounds like the piano man got "tuned" yuk yuk. get a new lawyer, piano salesman.

He lies, cheats, and steals from the big guy as well.

His track record of screwing over fellow rich people is exceptional.

Landscapers, Lawyers and Construction guys all want 100% payment up front. Then you never see them again?

Don't blame Mr. Trump.......blame America
. Mr. Trump is just getting even for all those mom and pops waiting on the "roofer".....thank you again in advance, Mr. Trump.

Reality is Donald John Trump is using the system that our society has created. He uses the bankruptcy courts to cut his debt, and if people were smart they would require that he paid half first and the rest later on every project he does...

It is like those like you complaining about him not paying what you consider to be his fair share in taxes but the reality is he ( Trump ) is doing what most Americans would do, and pay the least amount you need to pay...

So as you whine about Trump business practices the reality is he has done this forever and all of a sudden it is bad just because he is running against Hillary Clinton...

Oh, and do not think I am defending Trump but just noting the reality of how Trump works which is why he has what he has and others wonder how the fuck he get away with it!

So as you whine about Trump business practices the reality is he has done this forever and all of a sudden it is bad just because he is running against Hillary Clinton...

Oh, and do not think I am defending Trump but just noting the reality of how Trump works which is why he has what he has and others wonder how the fuck he get away with it!

I was a vocal critic of Donald Trump before the election. Contrary to popular misconception, this guys first scandal was not in 2016.

He has engaged in everything from cronyism to ordering violent extortion at the behest of the mafia.

Reality is Donald John Trump is using the system that our society has created. He uses the bankruptcy courts to cut his debt, and if people were smart they would require that he paid half first and the rest later on every project he does...

It is like those like you complaining about him not paying what you consider to be his fair share in taxes but the reality is he ( Trump ) is doing what most Americans would do, and pay the least amount you need to pay...

As far as I know, it's illegal to pay more in taxes than you have to if you are running a business. The shareholders interest comes first, not the government's. If it was found out that someone was maximizing the taxes paid, that would be a scandal.

Forum List

Back