Trump: There will be NO renaming military bases named after Confederate Generals

And it just gets worse for the inbred segment of the nation. There is going to be a BLM car at Nascar.

forceable incest is a blue state thing
Since when has incest been anything other than a conservative virtue?
Oprah was raped by an uncle
It's a blue state thing
Interesting that OldLady finds rape funny imagine that

At 6, Winfrey left her grandmother to live with her mother. While there, the woman in charge of keeping the house forced Winfrey to sleep on the porch. At 9, she was raped.

“He took me to an ice cream shop — blood still running down my leg — and bought me ice cream.”

Winfrey was sexually abused from the ages of 10 to 14, when she found out she was pregnant. It was around this time that her mother took her to a detention home. Too many girls were housed in the home, so Winfrey couldn’t stay. “My mother said, ‘you are getting your ass out of this house’,” she said.

So she went to live with her father, who forbade her from dating, having sex or any deviant activity. He didn’t know she was pregnant when she moved in.
Shut the fuck up. What was funny was that you think it's a "blue state thing." Never heard anything so fucking ridiculous.
Especially since it wasn't.
If you leftists can give your opinions so can I you inbred fucks
PussyBitch, it's not an opinion. Wisconsin was a red state then. Most of their representatives were Republican and they voted for Nixon. So your point is really rape by a relative is a red state thing. As a always, you prove to be too stupid to formulate a cogent argument.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Anytime you want to meet to find out who the pussy bitch is I will oblige you tough guy. have dumbass tell me what Wisconsin has to do with the subject of
You brought it up, PussyBitch. You’re just too stupid to know it.

Ok internet tough I wasn't the one who brought up what you are.
LOL

PussyBitch be like, I know you are but what am I?

It's a known fact you're a protection of your own words incel
LOL

PussyBitch be like, I'm rubber, you're glue...

Incel the projectionist badass behind that keyboard
PussyBitch be like, waaaaaaaaa!

And it just gets worse for the inbred segment of the nation. There is going to be a BLM car at Nascar.

It's a blue state thing

At 6, Winfrey left her grandmother to live with her mother. While there, the woman in charge of keeping the house forced Winfrey to sleep on the porch. At 9, she was raped.

“He took me to an ice cream shop — blood still running down my leg — and bought me ice cream.”

Winfrey was sexually abused from the ages of 10 to 14, when she found out she was pregnant. It was around this time that her mother took her to a detention home. Too many girls were housed in the home, so Winfrey couldn’t stay. “My mother said, ‘you are getting your ass out of this house’,” she said.

So she went to live with her father, who forbade her from dating, having sex or any deviant activity. He didn’t know she was pregnant when she moved in.
Shut the fuck up. What was funny was that you think it's a "blue state thing." Never heard anything so fucking ridiculous.
PussyBitch, it's not an opinion. Wisconsin was a red state then. Most of their representatives were Republican and they voted for Nixon. So your point is really rape by a relative is a red state thing. As a always, you prove to be too stupid to formulate a cogent argument.

Anytime you want to meet to find out who the pussy bitch is I will oblige you tough guy. have dumbass tell me what Wisconsin has to do with the subject of

LOL

LOL

Same old dribble when you have something new internet tough guy let me know projecting is what you do best Incel

It's a blue state thing

LOL

LOL

Same old dribble when you have something new internet tough guy let me know projecting is what you do best Incel
PussyBitch be like, mommy!! This Liberal is being mean to me!!

It's a blue state thing

LOL

LOL

same old shit incel you need to come out in public face to face and call someone a pussy bitch
I live in Rowan county of Kannapolis North Carolina pussy bitch man up

In reality all this infighting and 'democrat bad republican good' and vice versa stuff doesn't mean much. What we're facing is this huge wealth inequality affecting we peons and the masters of the universe like the koch, bezo, gates etc. bunch. This started with reagan and of course the republicans' hatred of the working class and especially the unions who helped keep wages up. Course clinton and obama were not much better but at least a democrat will throw you a life line when you're drowning unlike these low life republicans who consider even a life line 'free stuff. One link on wealth inequality below.

It's a blue state thing

LOL

LOL

same old shit incel you need to come out in public face to face and call someone a pussy bitch
LOL

PussyBitch be like, you wanna piece of me??

images

It's a blue state thing

LOL

LOL

LOL

images
Incel you're starting to be boring either man up or chickenshit

It's a blue state thing

LOL

LOL

LOL

images
PussyBitch be like, homina, homina, homina.

It's a blue state thing

LOL

LOL

LOL

images
What I figured Incel is a pussy

Let’s remove the Washington Monument, Lincoln and Jefferson Memorials too. After all, they were all disgusting racists and two were slave owners.

Then there is the capital building in Sacramento California. Say, ain't that Gavin's work place? Did you know that officials used local Indian slave labor to build it. The building offends me. It must be removed or at a minimum handed over to the hood rats.

Let’s remove the Washington Monument, Lincoln and Jefferson Memorials too. After all, they were all disgusting racists and two were slave owners.

Then there is the capital building in Sacramento California. Say, ain't that Gavin's work place? Did you know that officials used local Indian slave labor to build it. The building offends me. It must be removed or at a minimum handed over to the hood rats.
When will it STOP?

It's a blue state thing

LOL

LOL

LOL

images
PussyBitch be like, nuh-uh!

It's a blue state thing

LOL

LOL

LOL

images
Incel vets aren't pussies but you Incels are

When will it STOP?

It won't. It will just become something else like removing the cap character from puppy patrol. And this is not BLM doing this, this is rich white people. The same folks who proudly proclaim the voted for Obama thinking they would get a ghetto pass. In they end they get nothing other then beat up and their shit looted and burnt.

It's a blue state thing

LOL

LOL

LOL

images
Incel vets aren't pussies but you Incels are
PussyBitch be like, I'm an incel pussy.

Forum List

Back