Trump: There will be NO renaming military bases named after Confederate Generals

It would have been a good healing moment in my opinion for Trump to consider renaming these bases. I understand that there are cities and streets across the south named for confederate soldiers and you can't change or remove them all, but these forts seem like low hanging fruit to me. At the very least it would have shown the country that Trump is aware that there are remnants of a bad time in our country's history still in existence and that he is open to helping move forward.

So when is the party of slavery, the KKK, jim crow and robert KKK byrd going to rename itself? In case you've forgotten, that would be the democrat party.

Let’s remove the Washington Monument, Lincoln and Jefferson Memorials too. After all, they were all disgusting racists and two were slave owners.
Outstanding idea. You have a supporter here for the two slave owners. Lincoln however could be a reminder on how you can evolve.
Thing is Lincoln never evolved. He was a disgusting racist even in his day. He had planned to deport all blacks in his second term. His wife’s family was one of the largest slave owners in KY. He offered the seceding states slavery forever in his first inaugural speech, if they stayed in the Union.
He couldnt have been too much of a racist towards the end. He and Frederick Douglass were friends. Douglass became the first Black person to be invited to the WH under Lincoln.
Yeah and Lincoln told him to leave the USA.
Show me the quote.
Here you go....

FREDERICK DOUGLASS SAYS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES HAS BECOME AN “ITINERANT COLONIZATION PREACHER,” WHO HAS MADE HIMSELF LOOK “RIDICULOUS” BY PITCHING THIS IDEA THAT WE SHOULD LEAVE THE NATION OF OUR BIRTH.
Q&A: Abraham Lincoln Wanted the Freed Slaves to Leave America

" Lincoln, for his own part, pitched the scheme out of a genuine concern that the post-slavery South would devolve into institutionalized racial terrorism at the hands of former plantation owners. This pessimistic appeal earned him the ire of Frederick Douglass, who denounced him as an “itinerant colonization preacher.” But his scheme also resonated with other black abolitionists including Henry Highland Garnet, a leader of New York City’s black community who barely escaped the violence of a white-supremacist mob during the New York Draft Riots of 1863, and John Willis Menard, who later became the first African American to win election to Congress. In fact, the 1862 White House speech highlighted in Hannah-Jones’s essay entailed one such attempt to sway a free black audience into accepting colonization as a safety valve from racial oppression in a post-slavery South. "
Had Dishonest Abe deported all blacks in the late 1860s, it would have been very similar to the Trail of Tears. Thousands probably would have died. You might not be here, had Lincoln gotten his way.

"Had Dishonest Abe deported all blacks in the late 1860s, it would have been very similar to the Trail of Tears. "

Even you have to admit thats nowhere near the truth. What the US whites did to the NA's was evil. Sending Black people back to Africa would have been nothing like the Trail of Tears.
Wrong. They would have overcrowded the ships, with little food and water, and no medical help on board. Thousands would have died from disease, starvation, and ship wrecks.
How would that have been worse than the Middle Passages? It would have been nothing like the Trail of Tears where they were forced to leave their own land.
blacks were forced to leave Africa by other Africans
Nope. They were kidnapped by whites that brought them to the US. So it was way worse than the Trail of Tears. Going back would have been great.
You had better read some history. People were captured and kidnapped by warrior tribes and held for Arab slave traders who marched them to the sea. They were either sold to white traders or the Arabs took their own ships to Central American countries and sold them.
Whites didn't go into the interior to capture people. Educate yourself.
Did a white person tell you that or did and African person tell you that? If so please post a link to the African historian that told you this.
Historical records told us that your pathetic revisionist
Historical records written by who? A white person or a Black person?
Why are Africans still continuing the slave trade today?

And it just gets worse for the inbred segment of the nation. There is going to be a BLM car at Nascar.

forceable incest is a blue state thing
Since when has incest been anything other than a conservative virtue?
Oprah was raped by an uncle
It's a blue state thing
Interesting that OldLady finds rape funny imagine that

At 6, Winfrey left her grandmother to live with her mother. While there, the woman in charge of keeping the house forced Winfrey to sleep on the porch. At 9, she was raped.

“He took me to an ice cream shop — blood still running down my leg — and bought me ice cream.”

Winfrey was sexually abused from the ages of 10 to 14, when she found out she was pregnant. It was around this time that her mother took her to a detention home. Too many girls were housed in the home, so Winfrey couldn’t stay. “My mother said, ‘you are getting your ass out of this house’,” she said.

So she went to live with her father, who forbade her from dating, having sex or any deviant activity. He didn’t know she was pregnant when she moved in.
Shut the fuck up. What was funny was that you think it's a "blue state thing." Never heard anything so fucking ridiculous.
Especially since it wasn't.
If you leftists can give your opinions so can I you inbred fucks
PussyBitch, it's not an opinion. Wisconsin was a red state then. Most of their representatives were Republican and they voted for Nixon. So your point is really rape by a relative is a red state thing. As a always, you prove to be too stupid to formulate a cogent argument.

:abgg2q.jpg:

And it just gets worse for the inbred segment of the nation. There is going to be a BLM car at Nascar.

It's a blue state thing

At 6, Winfrey left her grandmother to live with her mother. While there, the woman in charge of keeping the house forced Winfrey to sleep on the porch. At 9, she was raped.

“He took me to an ice cream shop — blood still running down my leg — and bought me ice cream.”

Winfrey was sexually abused from the ages of 10 to 14, when she found out she was pregnant. It was around this time that her mother took her to a detention home. Too many girls were housed in the home, so Winfrey couldn’t stay. “My mother said, ‘you are getting your ass out of this house’,” she said.

So she went to live with her father, who forbade her from dating, having sex or any deviant activity. He didn’t know she was pregnant when she moved in.
Shut the fuck up. What was funny was that you think it's a "blue state thing." Never heard anything so fucking ridiculous.
PussyBitch, it's not an opinion. Wisconsin was a red state then. Most of their representatives were Republican and they voted for Nixon. So your point is really rape by a relative is a red state thing. As a always, you prove to be too stupid to formulate a cogent argument.

Anytime you want to meet to find out who the pussy bitch is I will oblige you tough guy. have dumbass tell me what Wisconsin has to do with the subject of

It's a blue state thing

Anytime you want to meet to find out who the pussy bitch is I will oblige you tough guy. have dumbass tell me what Wisconsin has to do with the subject of
You brought it up, PussyBitch. You’re just too stupid to know it.

Guess he is really getting desperate for the Black vote.

Stop sticking your head in the sand and ignoring the truth. Baltimore renamed Robert E. Lee park in 2015 and 120 more blacks on average have been killed each year. The spike in homicides since has been enormous. Renaming historical monuments attempts to placate the mob (while at the same time destroying US history - good or bad) but doesn't address the real issue.

It's a blue state thing

cons are human garbage

OBVIOUSLY you are a pussy or else you''d be out helping the OTHER fascist nazis destroy the USA and turn it into the CSA

coward

It's a blue state thing

Ok internet tough I wasn't the one who brought up what you are.

It's a blue state thing

cons are human garbage

OBVIOUSLY you are a pussy or else you''d be out helping the OTHER fascist nazis destroy the USA and turn it into the CSA

coward
oh another tough little fascist. Anytime little fascist anytime

It's a blue state thing

cons are human garbage

coward

you are a piece of shit

It's a blue state thing

cons are human garbage

coward

you are a piece of shit
You're a projecting little pussy

It's a blue state thing

cons are human garbage

coward

you are a piece of shit

and YOU are an ignorant sleazy mindless America hating piece of conservative crap.

It's a blue state thing

cons are human garbage

coward

you are a piece of shit

and YOU are an ignorant sleazy mindless America hating piece of conservative crap.
Incel boy you lack the worthy mess to lick the shit off my combat boots. Nice too see you can be so easily triggered

It's a blue state thing

LOL

PussyBitch be like, I know you are but what am I?

Let’s remove the Washington Monument, Lincoln and Jefferson Memorials too. After all, they were all disgusting racists and two were slave owners.

In the coming decades, those places WILL be renamed. Of course, we will need a new name for the nation's capital and many of the states and cities. (Last week, some activists were demanding that New York be renamed.)
[/QUOTE

Let the leftist's tears flow. Good news is rare but welcomed.

Thank the Lord for President Trump!

He's not perfect, but he's PERFECT for these times!

If the news is accurate, I commend President Trump for refusing to knuckle under to the extremists.

He is the only top federal or state or local official who has refused to kneel (either literally or figuratively) to the folks who brought us the violence last week.

But, of course, in January, President Biden will start renaming many places (including military bases) left and right. I wonder what Washington, D.C. will be renamed.
Shit Hole Central springs to mind.

It's a blue state thing

LOL

It's a known fact you're a projection of your own words incel

Last edited:

It's a blue state thing

LOL

It's a known fact you're a protection of your own words incel
LOL

PussyBitch be like, I'm rubber, you're glue...

It's a blue state thing

LOL

It's a known fact you're a protection of your own words incel
LOL

PussyBitch be like, I'm rubber, you're glue...

Incel the projectionist badass behind that keyboard

Forum List

Back