Trump thinks he's above the law....Whining about Mueller, again

The Trump Russia Hoax has been dragging on and on for nearly 3 years. Time to wrap this up instead of wasting time and tax payer money to grasp for straws. The clock is ticking on replacing Mueller.
Mueller wasn't even appointed two full years ago.....Math not your thing?

Stop pretending the Trump Russia Hoax wasn’t launched when nObama wiretapped Trump tower in 2015 after he announced his candidacy.

IHemw7g.jpg

Perfect example of the deflecting Trump hater.

deflection of what exactly?

Any Russia collusion indictments?

By all means, pose THAT question to:

Mueller's team
SDNY prosecutors
NY State's Attorney General
Washington DC Prosecutors
Virginia's Prosecutors.....

......and exercise some patience.....LOL
:auiqs.jpg: I'm assuming that would be a "no"..
You listed all those names with indictments from mueller .....and yet nothing with Russia Collusion tagged to them....got it, nat.

low hanging fruit with low level crimes always get done first...

You listed all those names with indictments from mueller .....and yet nothing with Russia Collusion tagged to them....got it, nat.

Without reading the Mueller report you are simply engaging in wishful thinking.

Or have you read it and not told us?

Mueller's team
SDNY prosecutors

conservativeguy is right, you do deflect.
No collusion with those indictments....bottom line

The Trump Russia Hoax has been dragging on and on for nearly 3 years. Time to wrap this up instead of wasting time and tax payer money to grasp for straws. The clock is ticking on replacing Mueller.

Stop pretending the Trump Russia Hoax wasn’t launched when nObama wiretapped Trump tower in 2015 after he announced his candidacy.

IHemw7g.jpg

Anymore deflecting meme’s?

Without reading the Mueller report you are simply engaging in wishful thinking.

Or have you read it and not told us?
You goofballs just cannot bring yourself to say that there hasn't been
any Russian Collusion.......just add to that "so far". Or, you could say,
"As of now they have nothing in regards to Russian Collusion"
Be honest, dude.

Mueller's team
SDNY prosecutors

uh - i never uttered the word 'collusion' on this thread. so how did i deflect again? what's that? can't hear you.............

btw - it's not 'collusion' anyways - cause that is not a legal term nor can one be charged with 'collusion'... BUT.... 'conspiracy' as in 'conspiracy to defraud the untied states' is most definitely a charge that can be dropped on the heads of those involved in such a nefarious endeavor. now, since mueller isn't finished yet, who knows what nasty little critters will be caught up in his net.

IHemw7g.jpg

Anymore deflecting meme’s?

dude - YOU bring up a stupid delusion trump has about obama & a wire tapp... i'm just playing along... & that's deflecting? lol!!!

Mueller's team
SDNY prosecutors

uh - i never uttered the word 'collusion' on this thread. so how did i deflect again? what's that? can't hear you.............

btw - it's not 'collusion' anyways - cause that is not a legal term nor can one be charged with 'collusion'... BUT.... 'conspiracy' as in 'conspiracy to defraud the untied states' is most definitely a charge that can be dropped on the heads of those involved in such a nefarious endeavor. now, since mueller isn't finished yet, who knows what nasty little critters will be caught up in his net.
Just what the hell were you responding to my post for? What do you think
I was posting about? Maybe you should have stayed out of the conversation.

A few minutes ago Trump was bleating live on air about Mueller and how does somebody come from out of nowhere and write a report about him.

Fucking dumbshit bastard is that stupid about laws that most high school students understand.

He thinks he's above the law and being scrutinized by the separated powers of our government is something that is illegal.

That means he believes he's untouchable...a dictator....an authoritarian like Putin.

Have you ever heard of prosecutors writing reports about people that they never indicted?

Yes, it's called an investigation to determine if there has been a crime committed.
Good grief.....
Mueller investigated Flynn, Cohen, Gates, Manafort and THEY ALL PLEADED GUILTY.
If he submits his report without indicting Trump and his rotten grifting children, then he may suggest that the SDNY look into the family and SUGGEST indictments.
WTF is WRONG with you?

Wrong. That isn't how prosecutors work, dumbass. They don't do an investigation unless a crime has been reported. What crime has Trump committed? You dumb assholes have been asked that 1000 times, and you never have an answer.

No prosecutor ever issues a "report" when he declines to indict someone. If he did, he would likely get sued. The crimes Flynn, Cohen, Gates, Manafort plead guilty to have nothing to do with Trump.

I've told you morons all this, but you continue to repeat your idiocies. You obviously don't care about facts or the law.

A few minutes ago Trump was bleating live on air about Mueller and how does somebody come from out of nowhere and write a report about him.

Fucking dumbshit bastard is that stupid about laws that most high school students understand.

He thinks he's above the law and being scrutinized by the separated powers of our government is something that is illegal.

That means he believes he's untouchable...a dictator....an authoritarian like Putin.

Have you ever heard of prosecutors writing reports about people that they never indicted?

Yes, it's called an investigation to determine if there has been a crime committed.
Good grief.....
If he submits his report without indicting Trump and his rotten grifting children, then he may suggest that the SDNY look into the family and SUGGEST indictments.
WTF is WRONG with you?

Yet?

Mueller's team
SDNY prosecutors

anyone that has been arrested &/or plead guilty didn't 'collude'.... but they do talk when they wanna do less time. like flynn, & gates, & cohen....

I know this will come as a shock to some but Presidents have freedom of speech as well. They can bitch about anyone or anything they wish just like we can.
Trump also has rights of privacy. Judge Karen Henderson denied a request for Trump to produce his tax returns on just those grounds.

What is in Mueller's report that Democrats don't want anyone to see.
What is tiny donnie hiding by refusing to show his tax returns?

Robert Mueller - Wikipedia May 2017....

Trump puts scum all around him and

Good grief.....
WTF is WRONG with you?

Wrong. That isn't how prosecutors work, dumbass. They don't do an investigation unless a crime has been reported. What crime has Trump committed? You dumb assholes have been asked that 1000 times, and you never have an answer.

No prosecutor ever issues a "report" when he declines to indict someone. If he did, he would likely get sued. The crimes Flynn, Cohen, Gates, Manafort plead guilty to have nothing to do with Trump.

I've told you morons all this, but you continue to repeat your idiocies. You obviously don't care about facts or the law.
Surrounding himself with scum you think Trump is clean?? How many times did he say Mexico will pay for the wall? How many times did he say he'd show his taxes ? Think his bleating about no collusion will be any different?

anyone that has been arrested &/or plead guilty didn't 'collude'.... but they do talk when they wanna do less time. like flynn, & gates, & cohen....
What did they talk about?

Not even 2 years yet, but nice try! Please try and keep up.

More like 3 years. But okay, let the hoax keep dragging on I guess.

May 17, 2017. Math is not a good signs t for ewe is it?
That is the day RM was appointed!

As if the “collusion” talk wasn’t gaslit by Fake News in 2015 when Trump decided to run. But I get it. You Trump haters want this to drag on for years out of desperation.
Talk about gas lighting.....you get told several times the exact date when Mueller was appointed and you want to pretend that it was two years earlier. Math AND Facts aren't your thing, are they? Perfect CRC for tiny donnie worship.

Forum List

Back