Trump thinks he's above the law....Whining about Mueller, again

To everyone who keeps going on and on about wanting Trumps tax returns made public please make your own public if you won’t tell us what your hiding if you are unwilling to do that please shut the fuck up about it.
You dumb fk Almost ALL presidents showed theirs Your lying cheating AH in our WH is afraid to show his
You moronic fuck that is their choice there is no rule no requirement no law that states the President of the United States or anyone running for President has to make their tax returns public it is up to them. Your are best proof out there that there should be a basic intelligence test one has to pass to be allowed to vote.
AH !! We know there's no law requiring a president to show their taxes BUT they do just to show they're not stinking cheating lying fuks like you trump and your AH friends are
You moronic stupid hopless shit the IRS gets Trumps taxe returns if he was cheating on them they would deal it's the reason they exist. The depth of your stupidity really is endless.

To everyone who keeps going on and on about wanting Trumps tax returns made public please make your own public if you won’t tell us what your hiding if you are unwilling to do that please shut the fuck up about it.
If I were running for public office, i would release them.
But i'm not running for public office.
When there is a law requering those running for public office to make their tax returns public I will be right there to call out anyone who refuses to do so until that day if any person chooses not to I will respect that.

A few minutes ago Trump was bleating live on air about Mueller and how does somebody come from out of nowhere and write a report about him.

Fucking dumbshit bastard is that stupid about laws that most high school students understand.

He thinks he's above the law and being scrutinized by the separated powers of our government is something that is illegal.

That means he believes he's untouchable...a dictator....an authoritarian like Putin.

Trump is above the FBI that is making up shit as they go...……………..

Lets be serious, how many FBI goons will go to prison if Trump prosecutes the Hillary scandal to the hilt?

How many would live how long in the pokey

MAGA

well... you gotta ask bob.
In other words, you don't have a fucking clue, but you pretend like you do. Mueller got nothing from any of those people.

is that right? let's take a looksey, shall we?

mike flynn - cooperated so much that he is finally going to get sentenced... a much reduced sentence for his shenanigans.

cohen - cooperated & got a reduced sentence.

rick gates - STILL cooperating...

george nader - cooperating

& here's a biggy---- allen weisellberg, CFO of trumpco--- has immunity.

oh my....oh my my MY my my............
You didn't list a single thing any of these people told Mueller that was of use for his witch hunt.

lol... you silly little freak; i bet you think you made some sort of point with that reply, didn't you.............
I did make a point. I proved you're a blowhard and a dumbass.

oh! i forgot to mention the house pump, hope hicks is also cooperating with the house. she has turned over documents that were requested by said congress +/or elijah cummings.... & guess what? she was on air force one when individual 1 dicktated the lies to tweet for tratior tot. i'm sure she knows a lot of dirty little secrets. :eusa_dance:

A few minutes ago Trump was bleating live on air about Mueller and how does somebody come from out of nowhere and write a report about him.

Fucking dumbshit bastard is that stupid about laws that most high school students understand.

He thinks he's above the law and being scrutinized by the separated powers of our government is something that is illegal.

That means he believes he's untouchable...a dictator....an authoritarian like Putin.

What does the Mueller witch hunt have to do with the law? Can you show me the law that says a prosecutor can investigate one person and his associates until he finds something to pin on them?

Trump doesn't think he is above the law. Democrats think Trump is below the law. Trump is right. Mueller should make his report public. What are democrats trying to hide?

You are such a fucking idiot.
Trump IS below the law.
Everyone is. That's why they call it THE LAW.

Trump doesn't understand how Mueller was selected to create the investigation and subsequent report.
He said he was elected and Mueller was appointed.
That's how fucking stupid he is.
And you can relate. That's what's "sad."
Mueller was appointed, you fucking dumbass.

What does the Mueller witch hunt have to do with the law? Can you show me the law that says a prosecutor can investigate one person and his associates until he finds something to pin on them?
WTF did your nitwits do with Bill Clinton???

That law was repealed, numskull.

That law was repealed, numskull.
Oh ? You mean that after they cut Clinton to ribbons they repealed so the same couldn't happen to them?

The Trump Russia Hoax has been dragging on and on for nearly 3 years. Time to wrap this up instead of wasting time and tax payer money to grasp for straws. The clock is ticking on replacing Mueller.

Actually, it's not.
You should read more and blather less.

Even NewsMax, the other arm of the Trump digital world knows this:

Mueller Probe Already Financed Through September

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/mueller-trump-russia-funding/2019/03/11/id/906463/
Financed by whom?

The Trump Russia Hoax has been dragging on and on for nearly 3 years. Time to wrap this up instead of wasting time and tax payer money to grasp for straws. The clock is ticking on replacing Mueller.

Actually, it's not.
You should read more and blather less.

Even NewsMax, the other arm of the Trump digital world knows this:

Mueller Probe Already Financed Through September

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/mueller-trump-russia-funding/2019/03/11/id/906463/
Financed by whom?
Financed by the citizens who pay taxes, most likely. The DNC views other people as its tappable piggy bank. :cranky:

You know that that's not true. It's just more, more, and more hype coming out of the DNC War Room to manipulate the clock in their advantage. Their only goal has been to rid themselves of Trump, and they were counting on his being a secret crook. They keep digging and digging into the nothing burger bin, and nothing burger keeps showing up, while they think up the next screaming lie until they think they're gonna get lucky the next time they do the same piece of garbage to manipulate the clock.

I hope the colleges get nailed good for producing fresh meat for the DNC nothing burger demonizing haunts. This time, they're not going to just cut funding to these monster makers, they are going to get thrown in the slammer for brainwashing along with Maxine Waters for creating the DNC brainwashing party of hate newbies.

Forum List

Back