Any Russia collusion indictments?

By all means, pose THAT question to:

Mueller's team
SDNY prosecutors
NY State's Attorney General
Washington DC Prosecutors
Virginia's Prosecutors.....

......and exercise some patience.....LOL

I know this will come as a shock to some but Presidents have freedom of speech as well. They can bitch about anyone or anything they wish just like we can.
Trump also has rights of privacy. Judge Karen Henderson denied a request for Trump to produce his tax returns on just those grounds.

What is in Mueller's report that Democrats don't want anyone to see.

Trump doesn't think he is above the law. Democrats think Trump is below the law. Trump is right. Mueller should make his report public. What are democrats trying to hide?

i don't think anything will make bob happier, than to release his report to the public.... but that is up to the AG.

The Trump Russia Hoax has been dragging on and on for nearly 3 years. Time to wrap this up instead of wasting time and tax payer money to grasp for straws. The clock is ticking on replacing Mueller.

Actually, it's not.
You should read more and blather less.

Even NewsMax, the other arm of the Trump digital world knows this:

Mueller Probe Already Financed Through September

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/mueller-trump-russia-funding/2019/03/11/id/906463/

Of course the swamp democrats will try any way to drag on the hoax. You need the distraction right?

The Trump Russia Hoax has been dragging on and on for nearly 3 years. Time to wrap this up instead of wasting time and tax payer money to grasp for straws. The clock is ticking on replacing Mueller.

ummmm watergate took almost as long & in case you didn't know - when pauly walnuts was arrested - all his assets were confiscated, which exceed what the special counsel has spent on the investigation....good ol' bob actually MADE $$$ for the taxpayers.

Last edited:
It ain't whining if it's true. The two year Mueller witch hunt has resulted in zero evidence of "collusion". Democrats are now making the ludicrous charge that Trump is ....gasp...a capitalist.

Mueller wasn't even appointed two full years ago.....Math not your thing?

A few minutes ago Trump was bleating live on air about Mueller and how does somebody come from out of nowhere and write a report about him.

Fucking dumbshit bastard is that stupid about laws that most high school students understand.

He thinks he's above the law and being scrutinized by the separated powers of our government is something that is illegal.

That means he believes he's untouchable...a dictator....an authoritarian like Putin.

You actually believe that drivel you posted.

Boy what a sheeple. The Dems just love sheeple like you who follow the party line.

They just love idiots like you.

Carry on tree stump dumb sheeple. LOL
More shrill by the day....like tiny donnie.

Not even 2 years yet, but nice try! Please try and keep up.

Stop pretending the Trump Russia Hoax wasn’t launched when nObama wiretapped Trump tower in 2015 after he announced his candidacy.

More like 3 years. But okay, let the hoax keep dragging on I guess.

May 17, 2017. Math is not a good subject for ewe is it?
That is the day RM was appointed!

Last edited:

May 17, 2017. Math is not a good signs t for ewe is it?

As if the “collusion” talk wasn’t gaslit by Fake News in 2015 when Trump decided to run. But I get it. You Trump haters want this to drag on for years out of desperation.

Stop pretending the Trump Russia Hoax wasn’t launched when nObama wiretapped Trump tower in 2015 after he announced his candidacy.

IHemw7g.jpg

n
A few minutes ago Trump was bleating live on air about Mueller and how does somebody come from out of nowhere and write a report about him.

Fucking dumbshit bastard is that stupid about laws that most high school students understand.

He thinks he's above the law and being scrutinized by the separated powers of our government is something that is illegal.

That means he believes he's untouchable...a dictator....an authoritarian like Putin.

Have you ever heard of prosecutors writing reports about people that they never indicted?

Yes, it's called an investigation to determine if there has been a crime committed.
Good grief.....
Mueller investigated Flynn, Cohen, Gates, Manafort and THEY ALL PLEADED GUILTY.
If he submits his report without indicting Trump and his rotten grifting children, then he may suggest that the SDNY look into the family and SUGGEST indictments.
WTF is WRONG with you?

not yet mr meister but coming soon I dare say Too much involvement by Trumps people and son for them to come away with clean hands,,,,,,and how many times does trump bleat NO COLUSION for you to realize he's lying again?
Thank you for your opinion, Ed. You should have just stopped with the, "not yet mr. meister."

IHemw7g.jpg

Perfect example of the deflecting Trump hater.

By all means, pose THAT question to:

Mueller's team
SDNY prosecutors
NY State's Attorney General
Washington DC Prosecutors
Virginia's Prosecutors.....

......and exercise some patience.....LOL
:auiqs.jpg: I'm assuming that would be a "no"..
You listed all those names with indictments from mueller .....and yet nothing with Russia Collusion tagged to them....got it, nat.

May 17, 2017. Math is not a good signs t for ewe is it?

As if the “collusion” talk wasn’t gaslit by Fake News in 2015 when Trump decided to run. But I get it. You Trump haters want this to drag on for years out of desperation.

Since I pointed out how wrong ewe are and showed ewe that in fact the investigation is actually a year shorter than ewe claim ewe actually believe that I want to drag it out?:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: Only I tRumPutin world does this kind of lunacy exist! Please carry on!:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back