Trump thinks he's above the law....Whining about Mueller, again

low hanging fruit with low level crimes always get done first...
conservativeguy is right, you do deflect.
No collusion with those indictments....bottom line

uh - i never uttered the word 'collusion' on this thread. so how did i deflect again? what's that? can't hear you.............

btw - it's not 'collusion' anyways - cause that is not a legal term nor can one be charged with 'collusion'... BUT.... 'conspiracy' as in 'conspiracy to defraud the untied states' is most definitely a charge that can be dropped on the heads of those involved in such a nefarious endeavor. now, since mueller isn't finished yet, who knows what nasty little critters will be caught up in his net.
Just what the hell were you responding to my post for? What do you think
I was posting about? Maybe you should have stayed out of the conversation.

anyone that has been arrested &/or plead guilty didn't 'collude'.... but they do talk when they wanna do less time. like flynn, & gates, & cohen....
What did they talk about?

well... you gotta ask bob.

low hanging fruit with low level crimes always get done first...

uh - i never uttered the word 'collusion' on this thread. so how did i deflect again? what's that? can't hear you.............

btw - it's not 'collusion' anyways - cause that is not a legal term nor can one be charged with 'collusion'... BUT.... 'conspiracy' as in 'conspiracy to defraud the untied states' is most definitely a charge that can be dropped on the heads of those involved in such a nefarious endeavor. now, since mueller isn't finished yet, who knows what nasty little critters will be caught up in his net.

anyone that has been arrested &/or plead guilty didn't 'collude'.... but they do talk when they wanna do less time. like flynn, & gates, & cohen....
The basketball tournament ? Where's a good place to eat ?

Trump doesn't think he is above the law. Democrats think Trump is below the law. Trump is right. Mueller should make his report public. What are democrats trying to hide?

Republicans are the only ones trying to keep the report private.....

Maybe you didn't get the memo, so I assume in a few days you will start pretending that you never demanded the Mueller report be made public.....

The Trump Russia Hoax has been dragging on and on for nearly 3 years. Time to wrap this up instead of wasting time and tax payer money to grasp for straws. The clock is ticking on replacing Mueller.
Whitewater and Benghazi dragged on longer......you will survive snowflake

In other words, you don't have a fucking clue, but you pretend like you do. Mueller got nothing from any of those people.

In other words, you don't have a fucking clue, but you pretend like you do. Mueller got nothing from any of those people.

is that right? let's take a looksey, shall we?

mike flynn - cooperated so much that he is finally going to get sentenced... a much reduced sentence for his shenanigans.

cohen - cooperated & got a reduced sentence.

rick gates - STILL cooperating...

george nader - cooperating

& here's a biggy---- allen weisellberg, CFO of trumpco--- has immunity.

oh my....oh my my MY my my............

mike flynn - cooperated so much that he is finally going to get sentenced... a much reduced sentence for his shenanigans.

You didn't list a single thing any of these people told Mueller that was of use for his witch hunt.

A few minutes ago Trump was bleating live on air about Mueller and how does somebody come from out of nowhere and write a report about him.

Fucking dumbshit bastard is that stupid about laws that most high school students understand.

He thinks he's above the law and being scrutinized by the separated powers of our government is something that is illegal.

That means he believes he's untouchable...a dictator....an authoritarian like Putin.

Have you ever heard of prosecutors writing reports about people that they never indicted?

Yes, it's called an investigation to determine if there has been a crime committed.
Good grief.....
Mueller investigated Flynn, Cohen, Gates, Manafort and THEY ALL PLEADED GUILTY.
If he submits his report without indicting Trump and his rotten grifting children, then he may suggest that the SDNY look into the family and SUGGEST indictments.
WTF is WRONG with you?

Any Russia collusion indictments?
Yet?
no

You didn't list a single thing any of these people told Mueller that was of use for his witch hunt.

lol... you silly little freak; i bet you think you made some sort of point with that reply, didn't you.............

To everyone who keeps going on and on about wanting Trumps tax returns made public please make your own public if you won’t tell us what your hiding if you are unwilling to do that please shut the fuck up about it.

And you really believe that with the investigation going on as long as it has with Mueller and 17 expert investigators going after your slime that they have nothing

Oh yeah I forgot ,,,ADOPTION lol

To everyone who keeps going on and on about wanting Trumps tax returns made public please make your own public if you won’t tell us what your hiding if you are unwilling to do that please shut the fuck up about it.
You dumb fk Almost ALL presidents showed theirs Your lying cheating AH in our WH is afraid to show his

lol... you silly little freak; i bet you think you made some sort of point with that reply, didn't you.............
I did make a point. I proved you're a blowhard and a dumbass.

You dumb fk Almost ALL presidents showed theirs Your lying cheating AH in our WH is afraid to show his
You moronic fuck that is their choice there is no rule no requirement no law that states the President of the United States or anyone running for President has to make their tax returns public it is up to them. Your are best proof out there that there should be a basic intelligence test one has to pass to be allowed to vote.

The Trump Russia Hoax has been dragging on and on for nearly 3 years. Time to wrap this up instead of wasting time and tax payer money to grasp for straws. The clock is ticking on replacing Mueller.
Mueller wasn't even appointed two full years ago.....Math not your thing?

In these nitwits' world, 22 months equals 3 years......That is exactly why Trump stated that he loves the poorly educated....and they love him back............LOL

Russians are way too smart to directly trust a moron like Trump to collude with.......These Russians instead colluded with the crooked guys that Trump was told to hire.......LOL

You moronic fuck that is their choice there is no rule no requirement no law that states the President of the United States or anyone running for President has to make their tax returns public it is up to them. Your are best proof out there that there should be a basic intelligence test one has to pass to be allowed to vote.
AH !! We know there's no law requiring a president to show their taxes BUT they do just to show they're not stinking cheating lying fuks like you trump and your AH friends are

If I were running for public office, i would release them.
But i'm not running for public office.

Forum List

Back