Trump thought courts were key to winning. Judges disagreed.

Biden is home free. He's been home free for the past month.

TrumpZombie doesn't know he's dead and being scraped from the bottom of Biden's shoe.

Pathetic.

Biden beat Trump like a drum, as promised.

Bet me $500 Trump will win. Put your money where your retarded mouth is.
I cant say that trump voters will win in the SC

And you are quite reckless to bet that they will lose

If its any comfort I think democrats have the advantage because they already hold 4 sure votes against Texas - that being roberts and the 3 stooges

All dems have to do is flip one of the 5 conservatives on the other side

TrumpZombie doesn't know he's dead and being scraped from the bottom of Biden's shoe.

Pathetic.

Trump is keeping their hopes alive because he's making a fortune off of them.

I cant say that trump voters will win in the SC

And you are quite reckless to bet that they will lose

If its any comfort I think democrats have the advantage because they already hold 4 sure votes against Texas - that being roberts and the 3 stooges

All dems have to do is flip one of the 5 conservatives on the other side
It's not reckless at all. You fools are so deluded you can't see it.

Bet me.

No they are not.
Yes they are being challenged

Biden is not home free yet
I'm tired of you deluded fucks.

Why on Earth would you ever make a bet with a conservative? They have no honor or character and never pay up when they lose a bet.
I have asked SEVERAL of them to bet me over the past couple weeks.

Not one of them is willing to put real money where their retarded mouths are.

Deep down inside, they know Trump is a big fat loser.

Pathetic.

Trump is keeping their hopes alive because he's making a fortune off of them.
Indeed. The rubes are feathering his nest quite nicely.

What with Trump U. being shut down, Trump has to con the rubes some other way and this is it.

there is no doubt that democrats cheated and stole the election

but the courts chose to look the way

this is the end of representative democracy in America and the beginning of the new banana republic
These are courts with judges in many cases that were appointed by Trump

Trump thinks that judges would automatically defer to him since he appointed them. What he failed to realize is that they are lifetime appointments and once installed are free of his "influence".
If it were closer and they could make an argument I’m sure theyd go along but what trump is asking them to do would have reprocussions and they’d go down in history with going along with a coup.

Luckily it wasn’t close. Trump got more votes than he did in 2016 but biden got more votes than Hillary.

God bless absentee voting. Trump knows it cost him.

Actually, it is Trump trying to use the courts to overrule the will of 82 million voters.
The evidence is difficult to ignore but one or two trump appointed judges and hundreds of democrat judges have found an excuse to do so

georgia for instance where poll workers were unwatched and counting votes in the middle of the night

or the ware county Dominion voting machine switching trump votes over to biden
Fake news

Actually, it is Trump trying to use the courts to overrule the will of 82 million voters.
The evidence is difficult to ignore but one or two trump appointed judges and hundreds of democrat judges have found an excuse to do so

georgia for instance where poll workers were unwatched and counting votes in the middle of the night

or the ware county Dominion voting machine switching trump votes over to biden
This reminds me of all the times trump associates didn’t go along with trump during his presidency. He either fired them or they quit. The list is long. The fbi director, comey. They even contemplated firing mueller. Can you imagine firing the guy who republicans appointed to look into his corruption?

Trump even fired jeff sesions when Jeff refused to go along. Bolton, Maddox Maddox. The list goes on and on.

So these conservative judges are not going to act in an unconstitutional way, which overturning the election would be an example of an unconstitutional act.

Not one of them is willing to put real money where their retarded mouths are.
If you check the record you will find that I rate the decision as a tossup

No one can say what unelected demigods in black robes will decide

there is no doubt that democrats cheated and stole the election

but the courts chose to look the way

this is the end of representative democracy in America and the beginning of the new banana republic
These are courts with judges in many cases that were appointed by Trump

Trump thinks that judges would automatically defer to him since he appointed them. What he failed to realize is that they are lifetime appointments and once installed are free of his "influence".
If it were closer and they could make an argument I’m sure theyd go along but what trump is asking them to do would have reprocussions and they’d go down in history with going along with a coup.

Luckily it wasn’t close. Trump got more votes than he did in 2016 but biden got more votes than Hillary.

God bless absentee voting. Trump knows it cost him.

No matter how the ballots were counted, Trump was going to lose......Bigly

Of course you don’t think so despite the mountain of evidence Or lack of.

You know what’s funny? Bush stole Florida in 2000? You cons deep down knew it but you have denied it to this day.

How do I know you deep down know it? Because you are claiming This year that democrats did all the things bush did in 2000. Right down to the hacked voting machines and throwing out votes for bullshit reasons.

There is no mountain of evidence to explain away the georgia video

its an obvious

How do I know you deep down know it? Because you are claiming This year that democrats did all the things bush did in 2000. Right down to the hacked voting machines and throwing out votes for bullshit reasons.
Nonsense

every lib in captivity will tell you that bush was far too incompetent to walk and chew gum at the same time, much less beat cheating democrats at their own game of ballot stuffing

There is no mountain of evidence to explain away the georgia video

its an obvious

Nonsense

every lib in captivity will tell you that bush was far too incompetent to walk and chew gum at the same time, much less beat cheating democrats at their own game of ballot stuffing
Bush wasn’t smart enough but jeb and dick were

Forum List

Back