Trump Threads -LOL

jon_berzerk

Platinum Member
Mar 5, 2013
without question Trump is living

rent free in the heads of many 14 Trump

threads at one time on the first page -LOL

Yep, there are a lot of Trump threads these days. But he isn't even close to number one. He is not obsessed over nearly as much as Hillary has been living in some people's heads for quite a few years.

It's not even a contest.

OP: Better to live rent free in one's head than for it to be vacant.

Last edited:
Funny how Trump gets a question about abortion and answers it wrongly, according to the MSM and that is all they can report on. Yet Mrs. Tuzla Clinton forgets about the four men who died at Benghazi and it only gets a passing mention.

Some guy called into Rush show the other day having a Trump meltdown, he started ranting that every night its Trump News, Trump News the Five, and the Trump File and Rush lost it laughing. :laugh:

Funny how Trump gets a question about abortion and answers it wrongly, according to the MSM and that is all they can report on. Yet Mrs. Tuzla Clinton forgets about the four men who died at Benghazi and it only gets a passing mention.
Freewill's idea of a "passing mention" is something approaching a thousand Benghazi topics on this forum, all based on right wing propaganda outlet stories.

Freewill's idea of a "passing mention" is something approaching a thousand Benghazi topics on this forum, all based on right wing propaganda outlet stories.

Thanks once again for determining what I think, I am sure everyone is in envy of your mind reading abilities.

Deflection, distraction and personal attack, that is the sum total of support for Mrs. Tuzla.

Can you remember a time when regime change were dirty words to the liberal left? It was just over 7 years so i do expect you to forget.

Here, let me refresh your memory:

Clinton commits Benghazi gaffe, saying US 'didn't lose a single person' in Libya | Fox News

Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton committed her second gaffe in as many days on the campaign trail Monday night, claiming that the U.S. "didn't lose a single person" in Libya during her time as secretary of state.

Clinton made the comment defending her push for regime change in the war-torn North African nation at an Illinois town hall hosted by MSNBC.

"Now, is Libya perfect? It isn't," Clinton said. After contrasting her approach toward Libya with the ongoing bloodshed in Syria's civil war, Clinton said "Libya was a different kind of calculation and we didn't lose a single person ... We didn’t have a problem in supporting our European and Arab allies in working with NATO."

Clinton made no mention of the Sept. 11, 2012 terror attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya that killed four Americans: U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, information officer Sean Smith, and former Navy SEALS Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty.

Trump did not answer the question "wrongly," he merely dispensed with politically correct BS. But to dismiss Benghazi as "right wing propaganda" is disrespectful to those whose lives were unnecessarily lost in service to our country.

Yep, there are a lot of Trump threads these days. But he isn't even close to number one. He is not obsessed over nearly as much as Hillary has been living in some people's heads for quite a few years.

It's not even a contest.

how many hillary threads are on the front page right now

--LOL

Trump thanks you for keeping his message alive

--LOL

if the measure is "topics" on this site

the topic of Trump

would Trump all

just sayin

--LOL

Some guy called into Rush show the other day having a Trump meltdown, he started ranting that every night its Trump News, Trump News the Five, and the Trump File and Rush lost it laughing. :laugh:

Trump 24/7

--LOL

glenn beck devotes all of his media on Trump these days

--LOL

Trump is in the news . What do you want ?

And HILLARY was discussing theLibyan revolution . Not the aftermath in Benghazi .

As for Don. It's more telling that he's backpeddling .

Front runner status.

I have been creating a lot of trump threads because I think he would be a huge disaster as potus. I am passionate & love my country.

#dealwithit

Front runner status.

I have been creating a lot of trump threads because I think he would be a huge disaster as potus. I am passionate & love my country.

#dealwithit
So, what if he gets the nomination? Do you prefer Hillary?

Forum List

Back