Trump Threatens Comey

again, the left does not know the genius of Trump. That tweet is to get Comey to release the tapes that will confirm what Trump has said. Funny you all still don't get the tactic.

The Cheeto is melting down.

It won't be long now ....

captur40.jpg
Tramp admits to wiretapping Comey and the FBI. Did pathological liar Tramp get a FISA warrant first?????
I'm sure he'll say the wire tap was put in place by Obama before he left office, and he just happened to walk into the Oval Office one day after becoming president and saw two tape players there, one recording everything Comey said and the other one recording everything from trump tower.

And of course his boot-licking supporters will believe him.
There are hidden audio devices all over the Whitehouse installed by the SS/FBI years ago.
Trump is not the dummy you LIB children take him for.
If you don't think Trump knows how electronic surveillance works you're fucking delusional.
EVERY official visitor to the White house going back decades has, when they sign in is given a written notice that anything they say or do can be recorded for security reasons.
You LIB children REALLY need to smarten up!

captur40.jpg

You beat me to posting this...I was shocked to read this on Twitter..

This is a blackmail statement..oh wow..

This is blatant witness intimidation. He is needs to be held to the same rule of law that everyone else would be. In a court of law, he would be found guilty of intimidating a critical witness.

Yes, he is melting down. I pray he melts before he either declare his autocracy or he start WW III.

captur40.jpg

This is blatant witness intimidation. He is needs to be held to the same rule of law that everyone else would be. In a court of law, he would be found guilty of intimidating a critical witness.

Yes, he is melting down. I pray he melts before he either declare his autocracy or he start WW III.

I'd say he did Comey a favor.
And it's not like Comey didnt know he was likely being recorded.

Trump was talking about the possible tapes resulting from the improperly obtained FISA warrant

Strange. I don't recall President Obama ever acting like this.
right? he was too busy playing golf.

You mean at a far lesser rate than Trump is?
nope

You don't have to mean it for it to be true.
oh, I know obummer played golf all the time. thanks.

Not nearly as much as Trump has at this point of his tenure.

captur40.jpg

I'd say he did Comey a favor.
And it's not like Comey didnt know he was likely being recorded.
Anyone who believes Comey didn't know his conversations with President Trump were being recorded is a fucking imbecile!

Forum List

Back