Trump Threatens Comey

The Cheeto is melting down.

It won't be long now ....

captur40.jpg

You beat me to posting this...I was shocked to read this on Twitter..

This is a blackmail statement..oh wow..
How is it blackmail to say "Comey told me I wasn't under investigation and now if he claims otherwise there may be tapes to prove I'm right"?
--------------------------------------- and all the President said is , there MAY be tapes and i add that there may NOT be tapes .

You mean at a far lesser rate than Trump is?
nope

You don't have to mean it for it to be true.
oh, I know obummer played golf all the time. thanks.

Not nearly as much as Trump has at this point of his tenure.
or not.

Or yes, because facts back up Trump golfed way, way more in his first 100 days than Clinton, Bush and Obama combined.

You don't have to mean it for it to be true.

or not.

Or yes, because facts back up Trump golfed way, way more in his first 100 days than Clinton, Bush and Obama combined.
or not.

Your disputing of facts shows I shouldn't be debating you.

or not.

or not.

Your disputing of facts shows I shouldn't be debating you.
what facts have you posted? funny you actually have to post a fact to declare you have facts.

its only lefties that use the hopeful term 'melting down' . I would simply say that Trump does pretty well messing with lefties and the media and in informing his readers . As Trump then goes on to start his investigation into voter fraud or to sic Jeff Sessions on druggies or other Presidential business . What else will President Trump do today to send the lefties into convulsions as he twits and tweets Papa ??

Yes...We have No Bananas :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Lawyer: Trump Had No Income From Russians, With Exceptions:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Source: NBC Washington

President Donald Trump's lawyers say a review of his last 10 years of tax returns do not reflect "any income of any type from Russian sources," with some exceptions.

The lawyers did not release copies of Trump's tax returns so The Associated Press cannot independently verify their conclusions.

Yes...We have No Bananas :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Lawyer: Trump Had No Income From Russians, With Exceptions:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

President Donald Trump's lawyers say a review of his last 10 years of tax returns do not reflect "any income of any type from Russian sources," with some exceptions.

The lawyers did not release copies of Trump's tax returns so The Associated Press cannot independently verify their conclusions.
You'd be crazy not to take trump and his lawyer's word --- with exceptions of course --- for it. I mean it isn't like this guy wakes up in the morning and everything afterwards that comes out of his mouth is a lie, right?

Hey, if it's good enough for his boot-licking supporters, it should be good enough for everyone, right?

You'd be crazy not to take trump and his lawyer's word --- with exceptions of course --- for it. I mean it isn't like this guy wakes up in the morning and everything afterwards that comes out of his mouth is a lie, right?

Hey, if it's good enough for his boot-licking supporters, it should be good enough for everyone, right?
who ever said such a thing? Is that a dem talking point?

Trump never had any Golden showers with a few exceptions said the Lawyers ..

egM3FgX.jpg

Of course you will bitch that this is fake news because it comes from a legitimate news organization, not from Inforwars, or one of them other crackpot RWNJ sites that you kooks believe are valid.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/12/us/politics/trump-russia-tax-returns.html?_r=0

In addition to the Florida estate and the beauty pageant, the lawyers said Mr. Trump received undisclosed payments over 10 years from Russians for hotel rooms, rounds of golf, or Trump-licensed products, like wine, ties or mattresses.

But they said those amounts were “immaterial” and would not have been identified as coming from Russian sources in the tax returns.

The lawyers noted that their statement covers only the period dating to 2005, when their firm, Morgan Lewis & Bockius, began representing Mr. Trump and the Trump Organization. It also leaves many questions unanswered, owing to the complexity of international finance, such as whether Mr. Trump or his firms received Russian income or loans from entities registered elsewhere.

Of course you will bitch that this is fake news because it comes from a legitimate news organization, not from Inforwars, or one of them other crackpot RWNJ sites that you kooks believe are valid.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/12/us/politics/trump-russia-tax-returns.html?_r=0

In addition to the Florida estate and the beauty pageant, the lawyers said Mr. Trump received undisclosed payments over 10 years from Russians for hotel rooms, rounds of golf, or Trump-licensed products, like wine, ties or mattresses.

But they said those amounts were “immaterial” and would not have been identified as coming from Russian sources in the tax returns.

The lawyers noted that their statement covers only the period dating to 2005, when their firm, Morgan Lewis & Bockius, began representing Mr. Trump and the Trump Organization. It also leaves many questions unanswered, owing to the complexity of international finance, such as whether Mr. Trump or his firms received Russian income or loans from entities registered elsewhere.
and? He told that to Lester Holt yesterday. he isn't avoiding this. so?

Dude, the man is a business man. WTF. He sold property, ew now watch the fk out with that. hahahahaha crack me up.

and? He told that to Lester Holt yesterday. he isn't avoiding this. so?

Dude, the man is a business man. WTF. He sold property, ew now watch the fk out with that. hahahahaha crack me up.
Well, idiots like you are easily amused.

Forum List

Back