Trump Threatens Comey

The Cheeto is melting down.

It won't be long now ....

captur40.jpg

It's past time to impeach this imbecile and put him in jail. The Republicans in Congress have tied their apron strings to an absolute weirdo. He has actually now threatened, in public, to become Richard Nixon and tape people in private.

THANK GOD Republicans and conservatives OWN this loser. He's your skid mark. He is no president, he's a deranged child and he needs to go with due haste! Republicans in Congress get off your asses!

The brown buffoon stain left office back in january.

captur40.jpg

It's past time to impeach this imbecile and put him in jail. The Republicans in Congress have tied their apron strings to an absolute weirdo. He has actually now threatened, in public, to become Richard Nixon and tape people in private.

THANK GOD Republicans and conservatives OWN this loser. He's your skid mark. He is no president, he's a deranged child and he needs to go with due haste! Republicans in Congress get off your asses!
on what? name his crime.

Why would anyone claim that he was informed he was NOT being investigated and then warn the person who reportedly told him that there had better not be any video/audio tapes of the meeting in which he was told this?

It sounds like Trump is saying, 'There better not be any evidence leaked showing what I just claimed is a lie.'

captur40.jpg

You beat me to posting this...I was shocked to read this on Twitter..

This is a blackmail statement..oh wow..

This is blatant witness intimidation. He is needs to be held to the same rule of law that everyone else would be. In a court of law, he would be found guilty of intimidating a critical witness.

Yes, he is melting down. I pray he melts before he either declare his autocracy or he start WW III.

I'd say he did Comey a favor.
And it's not like Comey didnt know he was likely being recorded.
Anyone who believes Comey didn't know his conversations with President Trump were being recorded is a fucking imbecile!
Terrific....now that those conversations have been brought into play via tweet, time to subpoena them. Shades of John Dean!
Trump was taping Comey while accusing Obama at the same time....what a hypocrite

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Of course you will bitch that this is fake news because it comes from a legitimate news organization, not from Inforwars, or one of them other crackpot RWNJ sites that you kooks believe are valid.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/12/us/politics/trump-russia-tax-returns.html?_r=0
and? He told that to Lester Holt yesterday. he isn't avoiding this. so?

Dude, the man is a business man. WTF. He sold property, ew now watch the fk out with that. hahahahaha crack me up.
Well, idiots like you are easily amused.
I have been watching you fools for months now. I've been laughing hysterically since.
While you've been laughing....how has this current Congress and Executive Branch worked out for you?
they got me back the SCOTUS thanks, the illegals have stopped coming in, the people are getting back to work. I see glory every day. Then I laugh at all the stupid fks like you who have nothing to do but make up shit all day long.
Good morning....do you have a link to the illegals stopped coming in.

You beat me to posting this...I was shocked to read this on Twitter..

This is a blackmail statement..oh wow..

This is blatant witness intimidation. He is needs to be held to the same rule of law that everyone else would be. In a court of law, he would be found guilty of intimidating a critical witness.

Yes, he is melting down. I pray he melts before he either declare his autocracy or he start WW III.

I'd say he did Comey a favor.
And it's not like Comey didnt know he was likely being recorded.
Anyone who believes Comey didn't know his conversations with President Trump were being recorded is a fucking imbecile!
Terrific....now that those conversations have been brought into play via tweet, time to subpoena them. Shades of John Dean!
Trump was taping Comey while accusing Obama at the same time....what a hypocrite

wow, I can't get over how all of you libturds get all of this information. Who sells it to you all?

and? He told that to Lester Holt yesterday. he isn't avoiding this. so?

Dude, the man is a business man. WTF. He sold property, ew now watch the fk out with that. hahahahaha crack me up.
I have been watching you fools for months now. I've been laughing hysterically since.
While you've been laughing....how has this current Congress and Executive Branch worked out for you?
they got me back the SCOTUS thanks, the illegals have stopped coming in, the people are getting back to work. I see glory every day. Then I laugh at all the stupid fks like you who have nothing to do but make up shit all day long.

asked and answered:

Illegal immigration down 67 percent under Donald Trump: Former commissioner

"Illegal immigration across the southwest border is down more than 60 percent so far under President Trump, officials revealed Tuesday, even before the first new agent is hired or the first mile of his promised border wall is constructed."

The Palmieri Report - GOOD Trump: Illegal immigration down 93% since December

"Donald Trump’s impact on illegal immigration continues to impress. Since becoming President he has stayed true to his promises of curtailing illegal immigration and the strengthing of the southern border.

New reports from the Department of Homeland Security shows us a 93% drop in illegal immigration since December."

Why would anyone claim that he was informed he was NOT being investigated and then warn the person who reportedly told him that there had better not be any video/audio tapes of the meeting in which he was told this?

Because he's an inveterate and pathological liar.

asked and answered:

"Illegal immigration across the southwest border is down more than 60 percent so far under President Trump, officials revealed Tuesday, even before the first new agent is hired or the first mile of his promised border wall is constructed."

"Donald Trump’s impact on illegal immigration continues to impress. Since becoming President he has stayed true to his promises of curtailing illegal immigration and the strengthing of the southern border.

New reports from the Department of Homeland Security shows us a 93% drop in illegal immigration since December."
What has trump done to lower said illegal immigration?

asked and answered:

the illegals believe they will be deported. period. his actions are talking bigly.

asked and answered:

Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer to that that will make any sense.

Because he's an inveterate and pathological liar.
in your opinion. right?

No, in objective reality it's a demonstrable fact, not that you'd know anything about those concepts.

asked and answered:

the illegals believe they will be deported. period. his actions are talking bigly.
Bwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Told ya bodecea.

I have been accused of supporting Trump while I have simply pointed out 'inconvenient facts', such as the fact that despite their continued claims of 'Collusion' Liberals / Democrats have no evidence to support their claim while there is a lot of testimony declaring just the opposite.

It is MY OPINION stated above. Warning someone, though, that there had better not be any evidence to disprove what was just publicly claimed - which is how I read Trump's remarks - is 'odd', to say the least.

asked and answered:

asked and answered:

Bwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Told ya bodecea.
yeah cause the links I posted didn't tell you why right? stupid fks don't know how to read.

Forum List

Back