Trump Threatens Comey

The Cheeto is melting down.

It won't be long now ....

captur40.jpg
Tramp admits to wiretapping Comey and the FBI. Did pathological liar Tramp get a FISA warrant first?????

Where did you get that, looks to me like he was telling Comey there better not be any wiretapping of there conversations leaked by Comey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, that's the ticket ...

Tell me, why would an innocent person ask on three separate occasions if he's under investigation?

So you wouldnt want to know if you were under investigation?
I damn sure know I would.

captur40.jpg
Tramp admits to wiretapping Comey and the FBI. Did pathological liar Tramp get a FISA warrant first?????

Where did you get that, looks to me like he was telling Comey there better not be any wiretapping of there conversations leaked by Comey.

Tell me, why would an innocent person ask on three separate occasions if he's under investigation?

Pretty damned sketchy when you won't take a "no" the first time ... or the second time.

But of course he's lying.

That's what he does.

captur40.jpg

Pretty damned sketchy when you won't take a "no" the first time ... or the second time.

That's what he does.

I love how liberals have underestimated Trump over and over.
Do ya ever get tired of it being jammed in and broken off?

That's what he does.

Good point. Why would Trump keep asking the same question? Was Trump expecting Comey to change his answer?

It's like the boss asking a subordinate to have sex. And then hinting their job may depend on their answer.

This isnt about something as mundane as a job.
Comey has been all over the place and has played one side against the other.

Strange. I don't recall President Obama ever acting like this.

Na, he was more quiet and sneaky, and a bit nicer about it. In a PBS thing that was a documentary about Half Black Jesus's coronation, and the ones who worshiped him said of him, "He has an iron fist in a velvet glove". Hardly a description of a pusscake and more like Black Elvis or Shaft or something. Mad gay.

That's what he does.

Good point. Why would Trump keep asking the same question? Was Trump expecting Comey to change his answer?

Perhaps Trump wanted multiple recordings.....

I. One it remarkable that Comey has declined to testify any further. Either he has a shit ton more class then I thought, or Trump had Putin threaten to kill him or something. Either way it seems he also wants this to go away.

That's what he does.

I. One it remarkable that Comey has declined to testify any further. Either he has a shit ton more class then I thought, or Trump had Putin threaten to kill him or something. Either way it seems he also wants this to go away.

I think Comey knows the score and realises that to continue would be a waste of time and would more than likely be detrimental to his future.

Yes...We have No Bananas :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Lawyer: Trump Had No Income From Russians, With Exceptions:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Source: NBC Washington

President Donald Trump's lawyers say a review of his last 10 years of tax returns do not reflect "any income of any type from Russian sources," with some exceptions.

The lawyers did not release copies of Trump's tax returns so The Associated Press cannot independently verify their conclusions.
Here's an update:
Lawyers who said Trump has no ties to Russia named Russian law firm of 2016

That's what he does.

I think Comey knows the score and realises that to continue would be a waste of time and would more than likely be detrimental to his future.
M
And I like to think he also feels all this political hackery is no good for the country either, but most importantly, he looks at how and what it will do to the standing of the FBI. Something the democrats give two shits about .

Russian agents have killed dozens under very mysterious circumstances. Putin might want to keep Comey from testifying about his comrade.

Forum List

Back