Trump Threatens Comey

Why would anyone claim that he was informed he was NOT being investigated and then warn the person who reportedly told him that there had better not be any video/audio tapes of the meeting in which he was told this?

Because he's an inveterate and pathological liar.
in your opinion. right?

No, in objective reality it's a demonstrable fact, not that you'd know anything about those concepts.
giphy.gif

I have been accused of supporting Trump while I have simply pointed out 'inconvenient facts', such as the fact that despite their continued claims of 'Collusion' Liberals / Democrats have no evidence to support their claim while there is a lot of testimony declaring just the opposite.

It is MY OPINION stated above. Warning someone, though, that there had better not be any evidence to disprove what was just publicly claimed - which is how I read Trump's remarks - is 'odd', to say the least.
I saw it as a threat Easy...so did Comey

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Good morning....do you have a link to the illegals stopped coming in.

asked and answered:

Illegal immigration down 67 percent under Donald Trump: Former commissioner

"Illegal immigration across the southwest border is down more than 60 percent so far under President Trump, officials revealed Tuesday, even before the first new agent is hired or the first mile of his promised border wall is constructed."

The Palmieri Report - GOOD Trump: Illegal immigration down 93% since December

"Donald Trump’s impact on illegal immigration continues to impress. Since becoming President he has stayed true to his promises of curtailing illegal immigration and the strengthing of the southern border.

New reports from the Department of Homeland Security shows us a 93% drop in illegal immigration since December."
What has trump done to lower said illegal immigration?
the illegals believe they will be deported. period. his actions are talking bigly.
Bwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Told ya bodecea.
yeah cause the links I posted didn't tell you why right? stupid fks don't know how to read.
Nothing has changed at the border as far as blocking them. Obama was deporting them to..Still 40percent are coming in, not stopped..

asked and answered:

Illegal immigration down 67 percent under Donald Trump: Former commissioner

"Illegal immigration across the southwest border is down more than 60 percent so far under President Trump, officials revealed Tuesday, even before the first new agent is hired or the first mile of his promised border wall is constructed."

The Palmieri Report - GOOD Trump: Illegal immigration down 93% since December

"Donald Trump’s impact on illegal immigration continues to impress. Since becoming President he has stayed true to his promises of curtailing illegal immigration and the strengthing of the southern border.

New reports from the Department of Homeland Security shows us a 93% drop in illegal immigration since December."
What has trump done to lower said illegal immigration?
the illegals believe they will be deported. period. his actions are talking bigly.
Bwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Told ya bodecea.
yeah cause the links I posted didn't tell you why right? stupid fks don't know how to read.
Nothing has changed at the border as far as blocking them. Obama was deporting them to..Still 40percent are coming in, not stopped..

sure there has been. there have been hundreds of added officers. fear of being deported has become a deterrent no matter how much you want to laugh at me.

The Cheeto is melting down.

It won't be long now ....

captur40.jpg

You beat me to posting this...I was shocked to read this on Twitter..

This is a blackmail statement..oh wow..

This is blatant witness intimidation. He is needs to be held to the same rule of law that everyone else would be. In a court of law, he would be found guilty of intimidating a critical witness.

Yes, he is melting down. I pray he melts before he either declare his autocracy or he start WW III.

I'd say he did Comey a favor.
And it's not like Comey didnt know he was likely being recorded.
Anyone who believes Comey didn't know his conversations with President Trump were being recorded is a fucking imbecile!

An imbecile is someone who thinks he can fuck around with the intelligence community and come out on top.

The few who are half-heartedly defending him at this point will fade into the woodwork when the shit hits the fan, and you knuckle-draggers will be left holding the bag and wondering what the heck happened.

The Cheeto is melting down.

It won't be long now ....

captur40.jpg
Tramp admits to wiretapping Comey and the FBI. Did pathological liar Tramp get a FISA warrant first?????

Where did you get that, looks to me like he was telling Comey there better not be any wiretapping of there conversations leaked by Comey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, that's the ticket ...

Tell me, why would an innocent person ask on three separate occasions if he's under investigation?

Strange. I don't recall President Obama ever acting like this.
but hes black so I doesn't matter how he acted.
He could have single handedly fixed world hungry and the "OBUMMERS THE WORST IN HISTORY" narrative would be no different.

Forum List

Back