Trump Threatens Comey

Yes...We have No Bananas :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Lawyer: Trump Had No Income From Russians, With Exceptions:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Source: NBC Washington
President Donald Trump's lawyers say a review of his last 10 years of tax returns do not reflect "any income of any type from Russian sources," with some exceptions.
The lawyers did not release copies of Trump's tax returns so The Associated Press cannot independently verify their conclusions.
8c93ff5d1d96609e70bcb006eb0b3eba4bceadcebf82057119071b09b4cdbbe2.jpg

Yes...We have No Bananas :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Lawyer: Trump Had No Income From Russians, With Exceptions:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Source: NBC Washington

President Donald Trump's lawyers say a review of his last 10 years of tax returns do not reflect "any income of any type from Russian sources," with some exceptions.

The lawyers did not release copies of Trump's tax returns so The Associated Press cannot independently verify their conclusions.
You'd be crazy not to take trump and his lawyer's word --- with exceptions of course --- for it. I mean it isn't like this guy wakes up in the morning and everything afterwards that comes out of his mouth is a lie, right?

Hey, if it's good enough for his boot-licking supporters, it should be good enough for everyone, right?
who ever said such a thing? Is that a dem talking point?
Of course you will bitch that this is fake news because it comes from a legitimate news organization, not from Inforwars, or one of them other crackpot RWNJ sites that you kooks believe are valid.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/12/us/politics/trump-russia-tax-returns.html?_r=0

In addition to the Florida estate and the beauty pageant, the lawyers said Mr. Trump received undisclosed payments over 10 years from Russians for hotel rooms, rounds of golf, or Trump-licensed products, like wine, ties or mattresses.

But they said those amounts were “immaterial” and would not have been identified as coming from Russian sources in the tax returns.

The lawyers noted that their statement covers only the period dating to 2005, when their firm, Morgan Lewis & Bockius, began representing Mr. Trump and the Trump Organization. It also leaves many questions unanswered, owing to the complexity of international finance, such as whether Mr. Trump or his firms received Russian income or loans from entities registered elsewhere.
and? He told that to Lester Holt yesterday. he isn't avoiding this. so?

Dude, the man is a business man. WTF. He sold property, ew now watch the fk out with that. hahahahaha crack me up.
Well, idiots like you are easily amused.
I have been watching you fools for months now. I've been laughing hysterically since.

I have been watching you fools for months now. I've been laughing hysterically since.

Have you seen a Doctor ?....could be Tourette Disorder

Octo-Mom Lawyers are also speaking up saying she has no children ....with a few exceptions ..

The Cheeto is melting down.

It won't be long now ....

captur40.jpg

You beat me to posting this...I was shocked to read this on Twitter..

This is a blackmail statement..oh wow..

This is blatant witness intimidation. He is needs to be held to the same rule of law that everyone else would be. In a court of law, he would be found guilty of intimidating a critical witness.

Yes, he is melting down. I pray he melts before he either declare his autocracy or he start WW III.

I'd say he did Comey a favor.
And it's not like Comey didnt know he was likely being recorded.
Anyone who believes Comey didn't know his conversations with President Trump were being recorded is a fucking imbecile!
Terrific....now that those conversations have been brought into play via tweet, time to subpoena them. Shades of John Dean!

You'd be crazy not to take trump and his lawyer's word --- with exceptions of course --- for it. I mean it isn't like this guy wakes up in the morning and everything afterwards that comes out of his mouth is a lie, right?

Hey, if it's good enough for his boot-licking supporters, it should be good enough for everyone, right?
Of course you will bitch that this is fake news because it comes from a legitimate news organization, not from Inforwars, or one of them other crackpot RWNJ sites that you kooks believe are valid.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/12/us/politics/trump-russia-tax-returns.html?_r=0

In addition to the Florida estate and the beauty pageant, the lawyers said Mr. Trump received undisclosed payments over 10 years from Russians for hotel rooms, rounds of golf, or Trump-licensed products, like wine, ties or mattresses.

But they said those amounts were “immaterial” and would not have been identified as coming from Russian sources in the tax returns.

The lawyers noted that their statement covers only the period dating to 2005, when their firm, Morgan Lewis & Bockius, began representing Mr. Trump and the Trump Organization. It also leaves many questions unanswered, owing to the complexity of international finance, such as whether Mr. Trump or his firms received Russian income or loans from entities registered elsewhere.

Dude, the man is a business man. WTF. He sold property, ew now watch the fk out with that. hahahahaha crack me up.
While you've been laughing....how has this current Congress and Executive Branch worked out for you?

While you've been laughing....how has this current Congress and Executive Branch worked out for you?
they got me back the SCOTUS thanks, the illegals have stopped coming in, the people are getting back to work. I see glory every day. Then I laugh at all the stupid fks like you who have nothing to do but make up shit all day long.

Hilarious. He is driving the libs insane.
Taping conversations of people illegally is SO COOL.................now.

Its beyond hilarious at this point. W started it, O expanded it, now what's trump gonna do?

Openly threaten a private citizen against exercising his right to free speech.
In your insane mind you believe Comey was a "private citizen"?

they got me back the SCOTUS thanks, the illegals have stopped coming in, the people are getting back to work. I see glory every day. Then I laugh at all the stupid fks like you who have nothing to do but make up shit all day long.
You're a delusional asshole living in a right wing bubble. Now run along dopey.

You're a delusional asshole living in a right wing bubble. Now run along dopey.
you call me delusional while you spew makey uppy stuff about some russia thingy. Yeah, I'm delusional.

How's that wall coming along? Obamacare? And that SCOTUS judge....what's he done for you so far? Legal Abortion gone yet? And H. Clinton.....those indictments out? Planned Parenthood defunded?

Donald Trump May Have Screwed the Pooch...
Raja ...Houston We Have a Problem Over

Raja Krishnamoorthi @CongressmanRaja
White House Counsel should provide investigators with the tapes @Potus threatened FBI Dir Comey with #TrumpRussia http://krishnamoorthi.house.gov/media/press-releases/rep-krishnamoorthi-calls-upon-white-house-counsel-turn-over-trump-white-house …

10:26 AM - 12 May 2017
Raja Calls Upon White House Counsel to Turn Over Trump White House Tapes to House Oversight...
SCHAUMBURG, IL – Congressman Raja Krishnamoorthi, a member of the House Oversight Committee released the following statement in response to President Trump tweeting earlier this morning “James Comey...

krishnamoorthi.house.gov

Congress just asked the White House consigliere to confirm / provide a copy of the Comey tape to the
Source: ALT_uscis Twitter account
View image on Twitter
C_o63WUWAAEEHiQ.jpg:small

Follow
ALT Immigration @ALT_uscis

Congress just asked the White House consigliere to confirm / provide a copy of the Comey tape to the senate oversight committee.

12:23 PM - 12 May 2017
I sure hope this is the real deal.

How's that wall coming along? Obamacare? And that SCOTUS judge....what's he done for you so far? Legal Abortion gone yet? And H. Clinton.....those indictments out?
wow, how fking long has he been in now? hmmmm let's see one month. dude, you are really one stupid fk. First off, I never mentioned obummerfail. I never mentioned abortion because it hasn't been brought up yet. Tell me, why haven't you produced one iota of evidence about russia in eleven months? WTF dude, you're slacking.

How's that wall coming along? Obamacare? And that SCOTUS judge....what's he done for you so far? Legal Abortion gone yet? And H. Clinton.....those indictments out? Planned Parenthood defunded?
But, but, but, but Bill Clinton got a blowjob.

But, but, but, but Bill Clinton got a blowjob.
good for him. creative guy eh?

Hilarious. He is driving the libs insane.
Taping conversations of people illegally is SO COOL.................now.

Its beyond hilarious at this point. W started it, O expanded it, now what's trump gonna do?

Openly threaten a private citizen against exercising his right to free speech.
In your insane mind you believe Comey was a "private citizen"?

He is now, dumbass.

How's that wall coming along? Obamacare? And that SCOTUS judge....what's he done for you so far? Legal Abortion gone yet? And H. Clinton.....those indictments out?
wow, how fking long has he been in now? hmmmm let's see one month. dude, you are really one stupid fk. First off, I never mentioned obummerfail. I never mentioned abortion because it hasn't been brought up yet. Tell me, why haven't you produced one iota of evidence about russia in eleven months? WTF dude, you're slacking.
You have a GOP controlled House and Senate, now a new GOP-picked Supreme Court Justice and, of course, a GOP president. And yet nothing? And you are fine with that? How long will you be fine with nothing of the GOP agenda getting done?

The Cheeto is melting down.

It won't be long now ....

captur40.jpg

It's past time to impeach this imbecile and put him in jail. The Republicans in Congress have tied their apron strings to an absolute weirdo. He has actually now threatened, in public, to become Richard Nixon and tape people in private.

THANK GOD Republicans and conservatives OWN this loser. He's your skid mark. He is no president, he's a deranged child and he needs to go with due haste! Republicans in Congress get off your asses!

You have a GOP controlled House and Senate, now a new GOP-picked Supreme Court Justice and, of course, a GOP president. And yet nothing? And you are fine with that? How long will you be fine with nothing of the GOP agenda getting done?
I already told you where I was.

Forum List

Back