trump threatens Georgia Republicans with Jail

Looks like lin wood threatened jail, trump just re tweeted it, so, trump didn't actually threaten anything.

Let’s see Trumps tweet threatening jail.

Just another unhinged Dimwinger bullshit thread.

Nothing to see here, Folks.
Article say he re-tweeted it. Both Lin Wood and trump are criminally insane. After Jan 20, twitter ought to cut off the account.

He has gone over the edge. I wonder how these threats are going to help the two Republican Senators win in January. Oh.....that's right....trump only cares about his fragile and pussy self....sorry.

So Trump re-tweeted something Lin Wood said about them.

Did that hurt your little pussy?

:auiqs.jpg:
You have a problem with reading comprehension don't you. I was replying to the guy who demanded a quote. The OP never implied Trump said anything. He merely pointed out the fact Trump retweeted some guys stupidty. It's not rocket science.
Seems you are the one with reading comprehension issues, Simpleton.

Thread title: “TRUMP THREATENS”

I guess you are correct on one count....the lying sack of shit didn’t imply he said it, he claimed outright he said it.
His retweeting the threat = I concur
No, thats not how it works. You know, kind of like Twitter is not responsible for the content that is posted on their own site by other users, trump is not responsible for the content posted by someone he retweets.....

He has gone over the edge. I wonder how these threats are going to help the two Republican Senators win in January. Oh.....that's right....trump only cares about his fragile and pussy self....sorry.

You have a problem with reading comprehension don't you. I was replying to the guy who demanded a quote. The OP never implied Trump said anything. He merely pointed out the fact Trump retweeted some guys stupidty. It's not rocket science.

I guess you are correct on one count....the lying sack of shit didn’t imply he said it, he claimed outright he said it.
No, thats not how it works. You know, kind of like Twitter is not responsible for the content that is posted on their own site by other users, trump is not responsible for the content posted by someone he retweets.....
So why retweet it??

Article say he re-tweeted it. Both Lin Wood and trump are criminally insane. After Jan 20, twitter ought to cut off the account.
Thank you for your Fascist opinion against the First Amendment.

So why retweet it??
To trigger Dimwinger snowflake cucks like you.

So why retweet it??

Saves him from having to say what he believes in the first place.

So why retweet it??

That too. :auiqs.jpg:

So why retweet it??

So it's all about trolling. Pretty much figured that. Wanted to see how many comments trying to defend the nut. You did not disappoint.

So JimH52 it is your opinion anyone advocating putting someone in jail because they disagree with their political views is worthy of scorn and ridicule, right?

That would be a yes or no.

So why retweet it??

So it's all about trolling. Pretty much figured that. Wanted to see how many comments trying to defend the nut. You did not disappoint.

So? Who doesn't get a kick out of trolling leftists? It's safer and more humane that dropping them out of helicopters, ain't it?

You should be grateful.

Election fraud should actually draw the death penalty. How nice of him to recommend merely a jail term.

I want a My Pillow. And Hannity is only getting ready to start. ♡♡♡♡♡ :bigbed:

So why retweet it??
No idea, maybe he likes the idea, but that doesn't mean he's threatening it, but we have learned, publishing someone's content is in no way an endorsement of that persons views. That is what all these social media platforms are claiming.

First amendment applies to government silencing you, not private business preventing you shouting "Fire" in their place of business to startle the patrons.

Trump has been over the edge for weeks.

Trump like to place blame on everyone but himself. He is blaming the repub governor for the lost of that state. Trump likes to have people do his dirty work. Some will and some won't. Those who don't will suffer a backlash from him. Kemp did not speak out the way Trump wanted him too.

It was reported that in one call from Trump to the governor he expressly said that the governor would suffer politically if he did not do more to support Trump.

Trump retweeted a tweet that Kemp would be going to jail and there were pictures of them wearing Chinese face masks. That is how he treats others from the same party.

"President Trump @realDonaldTrump is a genuinely good man," the Atlanta attorney Lin Wood wrote. "He gave @BrianKempGA & @GaSecofState every chance to get it right. They refused. They will soon be going to jail."

Imaging that a sitting president would try to strong arming republicans to do what he wants which was to reverse the election loss. I would imagine this Lin Wood has political aspirations or he wants to replace Rudy.

Trump tweets

How does Governor @BrianKempGA allow certification of votes without verifying signatures and despite the recently released tape of ballots being stuffed? His poll numbers have dropped like a rock. He is finished as governor!

well Trump is finished as the president.

“People are upset, and they have a right to be. Georgia not only supported Trump in 2016, but now. This is the only State in the Deep South that went for Biden? Have they lost their minds? This is going to escalate dramatically. This is a very dangerous moment in our history....

He got the dangerous part right as he has thrown a can of gasoline on the whole political process.

Maybe working up to some fake break down to go out early and get sympathy for Pence pardoning him, the poor sick man. :abgg2q.jpg:

First amendment applies to government silencing you, not private business preventing you shouting "Fire" in their place of business to startle the patrons.
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

At least Trump isn't armed, like a hundred million or so of his pissed-off supporters.

Count your blessings.

Forum List

Back