Trump Threatens Mom for Donating Against Him

Marlene Ricketts has contributed $3 million

What? I thought the rich elitist were all on Trumps side. I thought only the little guy was supporting Bernie and Hillary. The top 1% supporting the left wingers? I'm SHOCKED! SHOCKED I SAY!

Great, just what we need. Another 4 years of a totalitarian child king using the government against the people who don't fall in line.

‘It’s a little surreal when Trump threatens your mom’: Cubs owner | New York Post
You are a dishonest man (or woman). The Ricketts are donating millions of dollars to a super-pac that is known to slander moderate candidates.

I believe the poor woman he attacked is a billionaire. You know that evil 1% you are used to attacking yourself.

Marlene Ricketts has contributed $3 million

What? I thought the rich elitist were all on Trumps side. I thought only the little guy was supporting Bernie and Hillary. The top 1% supporting the left wingers? I'm SHOCKED! SHOCKED I SAY!

Nobody has ever said otherwise, you dummy.

Great, just what we need. Another 4 years of a totalitarian child king using the government against the people who don't fall in line.

‘It’s a little surreal when Trump threatens your mom’: Cubs owner | New York Post
You are a dishonest man (or woman). The Ricketts are donating millions of dollars to a super-pac that is known to slander moderate candidates.

I believe the poor woman he attacked is a billionaire. You know that evil 1% you are used to attacking yourself.

So you're defending blackmail huh?

Donald J. Trump ‎@realDonaldTrump

I hear the Rickets family, who own the Chicago Cubs, are secretly spending $'s against me. They better be careful, they have a lot to hide!

9:42 AM - 22 Feb 2016

This is what you want in the White House --- a goon with a thin skin? Good to know.

a super-pac that is known to slander moderate candidates.

Linkie?

Why do you support threatening Americans for exercising their rights?
You one of Trumps Brown Shirt Corp?

oh for crying out loud, the New York post has the biggest hard on for Trump even ice water wouldn't get down. good grief.

Barry Hussein and his corrupt administration used the power of the IRS against political enemies and the A.G. threatens American citizens with arrest (or worse?) if they dare insult someone of the Muslem faith and the left worries about a Trump tweet? What a bunch of freaking hypocrites.

Barry Hussein and his corrupt administration used the power of the IRS against political enemies and the A.G. threatens American citizens with arrest (or worse?) if they dare insult someone of the Muslem faith and the left worries about a Trump tweet? What a bunch of freaking hypocrites.
I insult idiots of the Muslim faith all I want and I've not been threatened with arrest or worse. You are making stuff up again.

Why on earth is this not raising red flags for everyone????
come on Avatar. this came from the New York post. I know you don't like Trump and he's not my first pick. But after that Obama, nobody can be that bad and might be a refreshing change to have someone who cares about us and our country again.

Because it is par for the course.

As far as Trump's asinine statements goes, this is very mild and barely even registers. If you have swallowed his swill thus far you are not going to even notice something like this. If you have not swallowed the swill then this is not even remotely important - there are just far to many things that vastly overshadow it.

come on Avatar. this came from the New York post. I know you don't like Trump and he's not my first pick. But after that Obama, nobody can be that bad and might be a refreshing change to have someone who cares about us and our country again.

So? Who cares what the source is? Are you saying trump didn't tweet this? Why should we accept this when we still have excellent conservative candidates in the race? Why should we elect someone who stands against our principles?

And yes. Trump could easily be worse than Obama. He agrees with Obama on many of the bad things like the mandate and is worse on other things.

Well, we've seen that Donald the Chump will go after anything that he perceives as a threat to either himself or his campaign.

And......apparently even the Koch brothers are scared of him.

The deepest-pocketed operation on the right, the network helmed by the billionaires Charles and David Koch, had seriously debated launching an aggressive assault on Trump, but sourcesfamiliar with the network's planning tell POLITICO that’s now highly unlikely. And the Karl Rove-conceived Crossroads outfits also are sitting out the party’s bitter primary, instead spending their cash attacking Democrats.

Read more: Mega-donors shy away from fight with Trump

Because it is par for the course.

As far as Trump's asinine statements goes, this is very mild and barely even registers. If you have swallowed his swill thus far you are not going to even notice something like this. If you have not swallowed the swill then this is not even remotely important - there are just far to many things that vastly overshadow it.

Sadly you are right. Here he is threatening an elderly woman for exercising her first a right to oppose him and it doesn't matter to people because he has done far worse.

And the left is just waiting to attack him in the general. They are being nice and friendly now. This election will be a bloodbath and if trump wins it will be bloody for the next four years

Let's see...................

Trump is threatening to sue some woman because she's exercising her right to free speech.

Trump is wanting to shut down all immigration from ME nations until he can determine if they are "safe" again.

Trump wants to build a wall between the US and Mexico, and have them pay for it.

He also wants to take the Border Patrol and go door to door, looking for illegals to deport.

Nope, sorry................he sounds more like he's in favor of a totalitarian state like Nazi Germany than becoming the president of this country.

Forum List

Back