Trump Threatens Mom for Donating Against Him

Why on earth is this not raising red flags for everyone????
Because it is par for the course.

As far as Trump's asinine statements goes, this is very mild and barely even registers. If you have swallowed his swill thus far you are not going to even notice something like this. If you have not swallowed the swill then this is not even remotely important - there are just far to many things that vastly overshadow it.

Sadly you are right. Here he is threatening an elderly woman for exercising her first a right to oppose him and it doesn't matter to people because he has done far worse.

And the left is just waiting to attack him in the general. They are being nice and friendly now. This election will be a bloodbath and if trump wins it will be bloody for the next four years

he's threatening an elderly woman. it's his mother for crying out loud. I'm sure she knows he's kidding around or not by now.

There seems to be a vast blindness when it comes to Trump. Trump is no Hitler, but the way they are rising to power is sure similar.

please, you put up some dumb thing from the post and then accuse us of being blind? . we just aren't ALL freaking out like the post, the left and some on the right is.

come on Avatar. this came from the New York post. I know you don't like Trump and he's not my first pick. But after that Obama, nobody can be that bad and might be a refreshing change to have someone who cares about us and our country again.
The paper hacked Trumps Twitter account and made the post?

Like I said, there is a vast blindness making people stupid.

Let's see...................

Trump is threatening to sue some woman because she's exercising her right to free speech.

Trump is wanting to shut down all immigration from ME nations until he can determine if they are "safe" again.

Trump wants to build a wall between the US and Mexico, and have them pay for it.

He also wants to take the Border Patrol and go door to door, looking for illegals to deport.

Nope, sorry................he sounds more like he's in favor of a totalitarian state like Nazi Germany than becoming the president of this country.

Exactly. Here's the common ground in Rump's followers.

There seems to be a vast blindness when it comes to Trump. Trump is no Hitler, but the way they are rising to power is sure similar.

please, you put up some dumb thing from the post and then accuse us of being blind? . we just aren't ALL freaking out like the post, the left and some on the right is.
You're the one making excuses for people in power threatening elderly women if they excersise their Constitutional Rights, so yes. Total blindness.
Or you're a Brown Shirter, but I'm giving you the easy road.

You're the one making excuses for people in power threatening elderly women if they excersise their Constitutional Rights, so yes. Total blindness.
Ad hominem...I win.

What a totally dishonest Thread title.
A 100% accurate title.
The Link doesn't match the Thread Title...at all.
Trump did threaten his mom? No comprende?
No...the story infers it ALL ON IT'S OWN.
It's all on it's own? WTF does that mean? You drinking?

The Thread Title has NOTHING to do with what Trump tweeted.
Your hatred of Trump has so warped your mind that you have somehow engineered a Tweet into a novella.

Ad hominem...I win.
Trump has a Brown Shirt Corp, and it's building.
Kristallnacht sometime in the next year.

A 100% accurate title.
The Link doesn't match the Thread Title...at all.
Trump did threaten his mom? No comprende?
No...the story infers it ALL ON IT'S OWN.
It's all on it's own? WTF does that mean? You drinking?

The Thread Title has NOTHING to do with what Trump tweeted.
Your hatred of Trump has so warped your mind that you have somehow engineered a Tweet into a novella.

Then what was the tweet about?

We'll wait.

Ad hominem...I win.
Trump has a Brown Shirt Corp, and it's building.
Kristallnacht sometime in the next year.
Ad hominem...you started a stupid Thread based on vapor and you're too much of a pussy to admit such.

Forum List

Back