Trump Threatens Mom for Donating Against Him

It is questionable you wouldn't know sarcasm if it poked you in the eye.

Nobody threatened anybody. What a bunch of ninnies.

Then what does the advice to "be careful" mean?

Seems every time we pose that question, these guys show up:

images
Trump, unlike Liberals, uses sarcasm.
That's why I avoid every Liberal I know...I grew up in the "Sarcasm is good" Generation.

Is he advising Marlene Ricketts to watch out for the weather, as there could be ice on the sidewalk?
Perhaps worried about her being hit by a meteorite?
Or a mysterious 16-ton weight could fall on her out of nowhere?

images

You call these sarcasm?
Sarcasm implies a witty twist on reality.

images
That's why I avoid every Liberal I know...I grew up in the "Sarcasm is good" Generation.
Trump, like liberals which he is, is a full blooded asshole who only wants to stomp on people to gain more power.
Just like me. Like when I keep hearing from Conservatives how stupid Americans are and deserve to starve in the streets.
Name one conservative value Trump has shown in his last 20 years.

One.
Uno.
You can't. He's a full blooded leftist who is a great salesman.

You don't see the potential there?

That's how we got where we are. Ignoring the obvious annd not looking for the not so obvious.
Barry Hussein and his corrupt administration used the power of the IRS against political enemies and the A.G. threatens American citizens with arrest (or worse?) if they dare insult someone of the Muslem faith and the left worries about a Trump tweet? What a bunch of freaking hypocrites.

images
Trump, like liberals which he is, is a full blooded asshole who only wants to stomp on people to gain more power.
Just like me. Like when I keep hearing from Conservatives how stupid Americans are and deserve to starve in the streets.

Really? Who said that?

It is questionable you wouldn't know sarcasm if it poked you in the eye.

images
Then try reading my postings from the last 3 years.

I am still pretty gobsmacked that the GOP electorate is choosing Trump. Cruz is quite likely the most conservative candidate to run in a generation and he is being shoved aside by a candidate whose politics change depending on the day.

The age of Conservatism is DEAD.

I wouldn't go that far but whatever. lol

images

Really? Who said that?
The Wall Street Journal since the late 90, Forbes, Money, Fortune.
I realize the Internet wasn't in your home before last week, but don't try to bullshit a guy like me who's been reading interviews with CEOs since the late 90s.

Why on earth is this not raising red flags for everyone????
Because it is par for the course.

As far as Trump's asinine statements goes, this is very mild and barely even registers. If you have swallowed his swill thus far you are not going to even notice something like this. If you have not swallowed the swill then this is not even remotely important - there are just far to many things that vastly overshadow it.

Sadly you are right. Here he is threatening an elderly woman for exercising her first a right to oppose him and it doesn't matter to people because he has done far worse.

And the left is just waiting to attack him in the general. They are being nice and friendly now. This election will be a bloodbath and if trump wins it will be bloody for the next four years
You fucking baby!
Trump has been in public wars with the team owners and the fucking newspaper rag for years.
You simpletons don't have the slightest idea about the war between them for decades.
OH the poor little old innocent woman! How DARE! Trump attack her! Fucking bullshit! The hilarious irony is there are as many haters of the team's family as haters of Trump and of the newspaper in NY.

I am still pretty gobsmacked that the GOP electorate is choosing Trump. Cruz is quite likely the most conservative candidate to run in a generation and he is being shoved aside by a candidate whose politics change depending on the day.

The age of Conservatism is DEAD.

I wouldn't go that far but whatever. lol
Conservatism is for those who luckily missed the Reagan Era and are now comfortably retired.
And not being Conservative does NOT equal being Liberal.

Is he advising Marlene Ricketts to watch out for the weather, as there could be ice on the sidewalk?
Perhaps worried about her being hit by a meteorite?
Or a mysterious 16-ton weight could fall on her out of nowhere?

images

Really? Who said that?

AHEM.

Post 50. Also quoted above.

Still waiting.

45.gif

What a totally dishonest Thread title.
A 100% accurate title.
The Link doesn't match the Thread Title...at all.
Trump did threaten his mom? No comprende?

ok yes, you got me. it's still a bunch of National Enquire like BS you posted and you can't dig your way out of it by trying to shame others.
So you do think Trumps Twitter account was hacked and he never said it.

images

Really? Who said that?

AHEM.

Post 50. Also quoted above.

Still waiting.

45.gif

Still waiting for what? The ability to use sarcasm correctly?

What a totally dishonest Thread title.
A 100% accurate title.
The Link doesn't match the Thread Title...at all.
Trump did threaten his mom? No comprende?

ok yes, you got me. it's still a bunch of National Enquire like BS you posted and you can't dig your way out of it by trying to shame others.
So you do think Trumps Twitter account was hacked and he never said it.

Alert to all retards...Use the damn Post Reply button.
Trump Tweeted it.
What's your problem?
You need your shirts from Singapore?

In 2009 Obama "joked" about using the IRS against his political enemies.
The quip is not what matters; the action is what matters.
He also said Republicans would have to ride on the back of the bus.
You just don't get it. People in his position are not even to joke like that.
You're a stooge if you don't think Trump is vindictive.

In 2009 Obama "joked" about using the IRS against his political enemies.
The quip is not what matters; the action is what matters.
He also said Republicans would have to ride on the back of the bus.
You just don't get it. People in his position are not even to joke like that.
You're a stooge if you don't think Trump is vindictive.

You're absolutely correct.
We need serious candidates who will get even more Americans on welfare and food stamps.
I know your real issue is your Stock Portfolio.

Forum List

Back