Trump Threatens Mom for Donating Against Him

I am still pretty gobsmacked that the GOP electorate is choosing Trump. Cruz is quite likely the most conservative candidate to run in a generation and he is being shoved aside by a candidate whose politics change depending on the day.

The age of Conservatism is DEAD.

I wouldn't go that far but whatever. lol
Conservatism is for those who luckily missed the Reagan Era and are now comfortably retired.
And not being Conservative does NOT equal being Liberal.
Those terrible Reagan years. Million jobs gained in a month, home loans go from 22% to 9%, the 40 year old Cold War ends, Americans are proud to be Americans.....just horrible.

I'm off to the Regan library next week, I'll leave a a tear for you.

Cocaine is great until your nasal arteries explode.
I guess you forgot Oct 17, 1987, Black Monday.

I am still pretty gobsmacked that the GOP electorate is choosing Trump. Cruz is quite likely the most conservative candidate to run in a generation and he is being shoved aside by a candidate whose politics change depending on the day.

Conservatism is for those who luckily missed the Reagan Era and are now comfortably retired.
Those terrible Reagan years. Million jobs gained in a month, home loans go from 22% to 9%, the 40 year old Cold War ends, Americans are proud to be Americans.....just horrible.

Yeah, that was Reagan. He sat in his big Oval Office chair with a white Persian cat in his lap while giving an evil laugh.

Yeah, that was Reagan. He sat in his big Oval Office chair with a white Persian cat in his lap while giving an evil laugh.

Are REALLY as stupid as you post?
GW Sr., who mocked Supply Side Economics when he ran against Reagan sucked Corporate Ass when he became President and continued Raygun's bullshit policies leading up to the crash.
I can't imagine you're so young you don't KNOW THAT FOR A FACT.

Great, just what we need. Another 4 years of a totalitarian child king using the government against the people who don't fall in line.

‘It’s a little surreal when Trump threatens your mom’: Cubs owner | New York Post
You are a dishonest man (or woman). The Ricketts are donating millions of dollars to a super-pac that is known to slander moderate candidates.

I believe the poor woman he attacked is a billionaire. You know that evil 1% you are used to attacking yourself.

So you're defending blackmail huh?

Donald J. Trump ‎@realDonaldTrump

I hear the Rickets family, who own the Chicago Cubs, are secretly spending $'s against me. They better be careful, they have a lot to hide!

9:42 AM - 22 Feb 2016

This is what you want in the White House --- a goon with a thin skin? Good to know.

a super-pac that is known to slander moderate candidates.

Linkie?
Don't recall the left complaining about the current thin skinned anti American in the with house for the last 7 years

Nope, I don't either.

But that's not a link.
whats not a link, were you drinking when you posted that?

I'd like to go on public record that I will bitch slap Trump with a wet trout if I ever see him in person. Or maybe douse him with a bucket of confetti.

What a fucking clown.

Great, just what we need. Another 4 years of a totalitarian child king using the government against the people who don't fall in line.

‘It’s a little surreal when Trump threatens your mom’: Cubs owner | New York Post
You are a dishonest man (or woman). The Ricketts are donating millions of dollars to a super-pac that is known to slander moderate candidates.

I believe the poor woman he attacked is a billionaire. You know that evil 1% you are used to attacking yourself.

So you're defending blackmail huh?

Donald J. Trump ‎@realDonaldTrump

I hear the Rickets family, who own the Chicago Cubs, are secretly spending $'s against me. They better be careful, they have a lot to hide!

9:42 AM - 22 Feb 2016

This is what you want in the White House --- a goon with a thin skin? Good to know.

a super-pac that is known to slander moderate candidates.

Linkie?
Don't recall the left complaining about the current thin skinned anti American in the with house for the last 7 years

Nope, I don't either.

But that's not a link.
whats not a link, were you drinking when you posted that?

See the word "Linkie?" three posts above?

Do you need the teacher to come guide your hand to it?

When you find that word sometime next month, note that I never got an answer to that link request.

Never got an answer for this one either:

Nobody threatened anybody. What a bunch of ninnies.

Then what does the advice to "be careful" mean?
Is he advising Marlene Ricketts to watch out for the weather, as there could be ice on the sidewalk?
Perhaps worried about her being hit by a meteorite?
Or a mysterious 16-ton weight could fall on her out of nowhere?

Seems every time we pose that question, these guys show up:

images

Also never got an answer for this one:

Yet you defended Obama and continue to defend him

Did I.

.............. Linkie?

:popcorn:

--- he ran away too. They do that when I demand documentation.

Speaking of running away:
:lmao:Seriously though, this is some stupid desperate shit. Movin on...

Translation: :lalala:

Last edited:
I'd like to go on public record that I will bitch slap Trump with a wet trout if I ever see him in person. Or maybe douse him with a bucket of confetti.

What a fucking clown.

Yabbut then you have to carry a trout around. Could get smelly. I'd just sic an eagle on him.

Trump is starting to remind me of Nixon. Anyone who pisses him off goes on the Enemies List, and are to be punished.

Do we really want this vindictive person to have government police state resources at his disposal?

What a fucking clown.

Yabbut then you have to carry a trout around. Could get smelly. I'd just sic an eagle on him.

Actually, I have a better idea.......................

I saw a documentary about the intelligence of certain animals, and ravens are WAY up on the scale for being smart. Seems that some scientists took some ravens, trained them to hate certain people by being mean to them and throwing rocks while wearing masks, and later, when they were released, they not only attacked people that looked like the masks, but they also trained OTHER ravens to attack those types of people as well.

Just train some ravens to attack any orange hairdo like Trumps.

What a fucking clown.

I saw a documentary about the intelligence of certain animals, and ravens are WAY up on the scale for being smart. Seems that some scientists took some ravens, trained them to hate certain people by being mean to them and throwing rocks while wearing masks, and later, when they were released, they not only attacked people that looked like the masks, but they also trained OTHER ravens to attack those types of people as well.

If you watch the video of Rump vs. the Eagle, all is calm until Rump's left arm ventures out toward the area beneath the raptor. That's when Eagle objects and stirs to fend off what it sees as a threat coming into its "space".

You'd think, with the Eagle being a national symbol and all, America would figure out the same thing and react the same way for the same reason.
You'd think.

eagle-attacks-trump.gif

Trump is starting to remind me of Nixon. Anyone who pisses him off goes on the Enemies List, and are to be punished.

Do we really want this vindictive person to have government police state resources at his disposal?

Who created the police state? Maybe an over bearing government with endless rules and regulations and endless tax codes, mandates and controls, so that no one can possibly obey them all? Who wants more of this? The right, or the left?

So the people on the left created a system that can be easily abused, and are now complaining that someone they don't like might get control of such a system. What a shock.

And now the people on the right that have been accused, attacked, insulted, berated, endless as racists and homophobes and whatever.... now after all these years.... we don't care.

I can see why this would be scary for you... but you created your own monster. Too bad huh? Sucks to be you, we can vote too.

And it looks like Trump will be in charge, and then you'll have to live with what you created. Oh well.

Trump is dealing out to you people, what you people have spewed for decades... and now you want to cry about it? I don't' even like trump, but I just can't help finding this so funny. The babies getting spit on, just as they had spit on others.

What a fucking clown.

If you watch the video of Rump vs. the Eagle, all is calm until Rump's left arm ventures out toward the area beneath the raptor. That's when Eagle objects and stirs to fend off what it sees as a threat coming into its "space".

You'd think, with the Eagle being a national symbol and all, America would figure out the same thing and react the same way for the same reason.
You'd think.

eagle-attacks-trump.gif

What's really great about Trump, is that unlike all of your plastic, photo shop, media handler left-wingers, and most right-wing candidates, Trump has no problem showing all the funny things. He has no problem with videos like this, that literally anyone could have been in. You go on youtube, and see videos like this of average people doing the exact same thing.

This makes Trump look real. So while you think you are making so big statement of Trump, by showing videos like this, the rest of us, find this rather refreshing. He's an actual person, not some typical plastic, photo-op politician.

ObamaHalo1.jpg

I'll take that video you posted, over this staged, photo-op, plastic politician, any day.

And I still don't like Trump.... but even I'm tried of plastic fakers.

So........

The rich don't support Trump.

What's your point?
What is it about Trump that makes smart people turn stupid? Really, that's what you get out of his threatening people because they exercised their Constitutional Rights?

So........

What's your point?
What is it about Trump that makes smart people turn stupid? Really, that's what you get out of his threatening people because they exercised their Constitutional Rights?
So you're saying that when Obama does this, not only makes threats, but actually uses the IRS to attack anyone that pisses him off, he's making everyone stupid?

So........

What's your point?
So you're saying that when Obama does this, not only makes threats, but actually uses the IRS to attack anyone that pisses him off, he's making everyone stupid?
Yes I am. People who defend Obama's actions concerning the IRS are stupid at best. We already have a vindictive spoiled child king living in the White House. We don't need another 4 years of it.

So........

What's your point?
Yes I am. People who defend Obama's actions concerning the IRS are stupid at best. We already have a vindictive spoiled child king living in the White House. We don't need another 4 years of it.
So you're assuming that Trump is just as rotten as Obama just by reading a tweet?

So........

What's your point?

Funny, we were asking the same thing about Obama. Look where we are today. So who cares if you don't like that people are voting for Trump?

Forum List

Back