Trump Threatens Mom for Donating Against Him

A 100% accurate title.
The Link doesn't match the Thread Title...at all.
Trump did threaten his mom? No comprende?
No...the story infers it ALL ON IT'S OWN.
It's all on it's own? WTF does that mean? You drinking?

The Thread Title has NOTHING to do with what Trump tweeted.
Your hatred of Trump has so warped your mind that you have somehow engineered a Tweet into a novella.
"I hear the Rickets family, who own the Chicago Cubs, are secretly spending $'s against me. They better be careful, they have a lot to hide!"

We already have one narcistic asshole using the IRS against Americans for political reasons, we don't need another narcistic asshole.

oh for crying out loud, the New York post has the biggest hard on for Trump even ice water wouldn't get down. good grief.

It's a Twitter tweet. Quoted. And it ain't going away.

Would you prefer --- Fox Sports?

St. Louis Post-Dispatch?

American Thinker?

Here's over a million links. Knock yerself out.
Be specific and explain how he did any threatening. All I saw was a warning that actions have consequences. Remind us how when Obama used the IRS to actually threaten political opponents you were appalled?

Your hatred of Trump has so warped your mind that you have somehow engineered a Tweet into a novella.

Then what was the tweet about?

We'll wait.

We'll wait.

"I hear the Rickets family, who own the Chicago Cubs, are secretly spending $'s against me. They better be careful, they have a lot to hide!"
26 words...You tell me.
And now for the BIG question...Does the family have a LOT to hide?

oh for crying out loud, the New York post has the biggest hard on for Trump even ice water wouldn't get down. good grief.

St. Louis Post-Dispatch?

American Thinker?

Be specific and explain how he did any threatening. All I saw was a warning that actions have consequences. Remind us how when Obama used the IRS to actually threaten political opponents you were appalled?
Nice family. Hate to see anything bad happen to them.

Like I said, there is a severe case of stupid going around.

Why on earth is this not raising red flags for everyone????
There seems to be a vast blindness when it comes to Trump. Trump is no Hitler, but the way they are rising to power is sure similar.

please, you put up some dumb thing from the post and then accuse us of being blind? . we just aren't ALL freaking out like the post, the left and some on the right is.

We get already. It upsets you when anyone dares criticize a Republican.

We'll wait.

We'll wait.

26 words...You tell me.
Perfect. So now you support threatening Americans for excersising their Constitutional Rights.

Like I said, Brown Shirt Corp is building.

St. Louis Post-Dispatch?

American Thinker?

Be specific and explain how he did any threatening. All I saw was a warning that actions have consequences.

You just answered your own question. Took all of one sentence.

[Remind us how when Obama used the IRS to actually threaten political opponents you were appalled?

Good point. Already made by quite a conservative source --- here:

>> The latest target of Trump wrath is the Ricketts family, the new owners of the Chicago Cubs who have transformed the lovable losers into genuine contenders. They also are active politically and that has put them on the Trump enemies list. As USA Today reports:

Donald Trump, the Republican presidential front-runner, isn't happy that a member of the prominent Ricketts family has bankrolled an effort to thwart his campaign. And he took to Twitter on Monday to warn the Chicago Cubs owners to "be careful."

The family is "secretly spending $'s against me," Trump wrote. "They better be careful, they have a lot to hide!"

.... Trump's tweet prompted National Review editor Rich Lowry to question whether the billionaire "already has an enemies list and is this the man we want in charge of the IRS?"

Indeed, would a vindictive President Trump target the Ricketts family and others like them just as President Obama used the IRS to target the Tea Party movement for its political opposition? “Better be careful” is a threat. One wonders what the media would have done if Ted Cruz had made such a threat or said anybody who opposes him goes down. << -- Godfather Rump Now Threatens Cubs Owners
But I already posted this.

We'll wait.

We'll wait.

26 words...You tell me.
Perfect. So now you support threatening Americans for excersising their Constitutional Rights.

You just did to my Post what you did to Trump's tweet.
Do you ever leave the house and talk to other humans?

Nobody threatened anybody. What a bunch of ninnies.

Then what does the advice to "be careful" mean?
Is he advising Marlene Ricketts to watch out for the weather, as there could be ice on the sidewalk?
Perhaps worried about her being hit by a meteorite?
Or a mysterious 16-ton weight could fall on her out of nowhere?

Seems every time we pose that question, these guys show up:

images

St. Louis Post-Dispatch?

American Thinker?

Be specific and explain how he did any threatening. All I saw was a warning that actions have consequences.

You just answered your own question. Took all of one sentence.

[Remind us how when Obama used the IRS to actually threaten political opponents you were appalled?

Good point. Already made by quite a conservative source --- here:

>> The latest target of Trump wrath is the Ricketts family, the new owners of the Chicago Cubs who have transformed the lovable losers into genuine contenders. They also are active politically and that has put them on the Trump enemies list. As USA Today reports:

Donald Trump, the Republican presidential front-runner, isn't happy that a member of the prominent Ricketts family has bankrolled an effort to thwart his campaign. And he took to Twitter on Monday to warn the Chicago Cubs owners to "be careful."

The family is "secretly spending $'s against me," Trump wrote. "They better be careful, they have a lot to hide!"

.... Trump's tweet prompted National Review editor Rich Lowry to question whether the billionaire "already has an enemies list and is this the man we want in charge of the IRS?"

Indeed, would a vindictive President Trump target the Ricketts family and others like them just as President Obama used the IRS to target the Tea Party movement for its political opposition? “Better be careful” is a threat. One wonders what the media would have done if Ted Cruz had made such a threat or said anybody who opposes him goes down. << -- Godfather Rump Now Threatens Cubs Owners
But I already posted this.
Yet you defended Obama and continue to defend him, did not you claim he did no such thing? And last I checked it is against the law to use the IRS for that purpose. What makes you thnk a byunch of liberal Government employees would aid Trump in breaking the law like they aided Obama? Be specific now tell us what threat was made. You claim a threat was made spell it out.

I am still pretty gobsmacked that the GOP electorate is choosing Trump. Cruz is quite likely the most conservative candidate to run in a generation and he is being shoved aside by a candidate whose politics change depending on the day.

Of course you are because you listen to faux news to much.
Telling the richest 1% to pay their taxes at the same rate the rest of the country does is not what you think it is.
But faux news tells you that so you believe. Lemmings like you cannot think on your own.

Marlene Ricketts has contributed $3 million

What? I thought the rich elitist were all on Trumps side. I thought only the little guy was supporting Bernie and Hillary. The top 1% supporting the left wingers? I'm SHOCKED! SHOCKED I SAY!

We'll wait.

We'll wait.

26 words...You tell me.

"You're the one who just deflected to they better not have something to hide.
I hear the Rickets family, who own the Chicago Cubs, are secretly spending $'s against me. They better be careful, they have a lot to hide!"

That's a not veiled threat. So you deflect that she better not have anything to hide.

ZEIG HEIL!

I am still pretty gobsmacked that the GOP electorate is choosing Trump. Cruz is quite likely the most conservative candidate to run in a generation and he is being shoved aside by a candidate whose politics change depending on the day.

The age of Conservatism is DEAD.

We'll wait.

We'll wait.

26 words...You tell me.

"You're the one who just deflected to they better not have something to hide.
I hear the Rickets family, who own the Chicago Cubs, are secretly spending $'s against me. They better be careful, they have a lot to hide!"

That's a not veiled threat. So you deflect that she better not have anything to hide.

ZEIG HEIL!

Refer to Post 54.

images
Trump, unlike Liberals, uses sarcasm.
That's why I avoid every Liberal I know...I grew up in the "Sarcasm is good" Generation.
Trump, like liberals which he is, is a full blooded asshole who only wants to stomp on people to gain more power.

Is he advising Marlene Ricketts to watch out for the weather, as there could be ice on the sidewalk?
Perhaps worried about her being hit by a meteorite?
Or a mysterious 16-ton weight could fall on her out of nowhere?

images
That's why I avoid every Liberal I know...I grew up in the "Sarcasm is good" Generation.

It is. It's an art form. That's why there are three examples of it in my post above. And they flew right over your head.

images
Trump, like liberals which he is, is a full blooded asshole who only wants to stomp on people to gain more power.
Just like me. Like when I keep hearing from Conservatives how stupid Americans are and deserve to starve in the streets.

Forum List

Back