Trump Threatens To Blame Jews If He Loses Election

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
According to Donald Trump’s campaign schedule, he was slated to give a speech on antisemitism on Thursday, in Washington, D.C. The schedule was almost right. Because what Trump delivered were instead two speeches packed with antisemitism, including a warning that he would hold Jewish voters liable if he failed to win in November.

“The Jewish people would have a lot to do with a loss,” Trump said at a small event titled “Fighting Antisemitism in America” and hosted by Republican megadonor Miriam Adelson. “It’s only because of the Democrat hold, or curse, on you.”

“With all I have done for Israel, I received only 24% of the Jewish vote,” Trump whined. “I really haven’t been treated very well, but it’s the story of my life.”

tenor.gif

. . . and the DNC will blame black men if they lose. SO I guess that makes them racist.

Last edited:
According to Donald Trump’s campaign schedule, he was slated to give a speech on antisemitism on Thursday, in Washington, D.C. The schedule was almost right. Because what Trump delivered were instead two speeches packed with antisemitism, including a warning that he would hold Jewish voters liable if he failed to win in November.

“The Jewish people would have a lot to do with a loss,” Trump said at a small event titled “Fighting Antisemitism in America” and hosted by Republican megadonor Miriam Adelson. “It’s only because of the Democrat hold, or curse, on you.”

“With all I have done for Israel, I received only 24% of the Jewish vote,” Trump whined. “I really haven’t been treated very well, but it’s the story of my life.”

Dems are now the party of Israel haters and Jew haters.

Your party gladly waives the flag of Hamas terrorists.

It’s pretty unbelievable that Jews would keep voting for them.

tenor.gif

. . . and the DNC will blame black men if they lose. SO I guess that makes them racist.

If these young black men are the reason Harris loses, I'll blame them too. Only a fool would vote for trump and if you're black, you're retarded. You racists need to understand that blacks are saying what Biden said and we have been saying it for a long, ong time.

Kamala is surrounded and handled by people who hate the state of Israel... when Joe is out of the way look out... Iran will have nukes in 3 months if she wins...
BS. And the people of Isrel hate Netanyahu.

GLASNOST

Jewish Groups Rap Trump for Threatening Jews Against Voting for Harris
'Thousands of years of history have shown that scapegoating Jews can lead to antisemitic hate and violence,' one organization says, while another accuses Trump of 'treating Jewish safety as a protection racket'

jews (1).gif

Only a fool would vote for trump and if you're black, you're retarded.

That isn't what I am getting at.

The narrative is that with this observation of Trump's, it makes him antisemitic for pointing it out. . . .

SO? Does this mean black men not voting for Kamala, will not only be, "retarded," but racist as well?

:dunno:

GLASNOST

'Thousands of years of history have shown that scapegoating Jews can lead to antisemitic hate and violence,' one organization says, while another accuses Trump of 'treating Jewish safety as a protection racket'
Yep. Thats what trump has done. He's desperarate because he knows that if he can't become president, he will be put in prison.

Last edited:
That isn't what I am getting at.

The narrative is that with this observation of Trump's, it makes him antisemitic for pointing it out. . . .

SO? Does this mean black men not voting for Kamala, will not only be, "retarded," but racist as well?

:dunno:
Since nobody has stood up in front of black men saying what Trump said to the jews, your comprison is lacking. And if young back men cause Trump to be put in office, knowing what trump is going to do to blacks once he get in, it IS retarded.

BS. And the people of Isrel hate Netanyahu.
they do? Are you speaking of him as an individual? Have you any proof of this?

A poll in the beginning of August indicates that politically, your claim is wrong

do you have more recent polling numbers?

they do? Are you speaking of him as an individual? Have you any proof of this?

A poll in the beginning of August indicates that politically, your claim is wrong

do you have more recent polling numbers?

Netyanyahu was paying Hamas through Qatar until last October. He bragged about his strategy to use Hamas to prevent any 2 state solution. I know it's horrible, but that's what he did.

You support Trump too.

Forum List

Back