Trump threatens to keep government closed for months or years

Status
Not open for further replies.
One year savings of NOT PAYING these unessential workers saves $200 MILLION DOLLARS.......Suggest we keep it closed, but also take away Congresses pay!!!
Because we love filthy national parks and hate agents in airports.
Gawd how Republicans love dirty.
All you American Communists have to do....

wK8wN8P.jpg
Then change the laws, save money and don't build the wall cause if you take away the freebies they will not come...
But YOUR TEAM WANTS TO GIVE THEM MORE FREE SHIT....AND THE VOTE TO KEEP THEM IN OFFICE!....dummy

Trump Threatens To Keep Government Closed “For Months Or years”
President Trump on Friday confirmed that he told Democratic leaders he would be willing to keep the government closed for months or even years if they refuse to provide funding for his border wall with Mexico.

This would be an amazing way to get rid of the degenerates who get offended over anything they just don't like. What a great way to get rid of anti american whores too.
Weak minds can't survive when daddy Gov. takes their thumb off you wussies.
---------------------------------------------------- RIGHT ON Mindwars ,

One year savings of NOT PAYING these unessential workers saves $200 MILLION DOLLARS.......Suggest we keep it closed, but also take away Congresses pay!!!

wK8wN8P.jpg
Then change the laws, save money and don't build the wall cause if you take away the freebies they will not come...
But YOUR TEAM WANTS TO GIVE THEM MOTE FREE SHIT....AND THE VOTE TO KEEP THEM IN OFFICE!....dummy
I don't have a team my myopic friend.I wouldn't be a member of either party they both are lowlife slugs(sorry slugs).

I like the way the President will make everyone else pay for Mexico's wall but Mexico......Shows restraint and logic...

Yep it takes it right out of the economy so it can immediately go into recession-duh.
Silly boy, in December. We ADDED ALMOST AS MANY NEW JOBS, as Fed worker laid off!....But you aren't that smart to know facts!
And that would negate the pay circulating in the economy?
------------------------------------- the non essential 'gov' workers will probably get jobs in this booming economy and that will keep the money circulating Moonglow .

wK8wN8P.jpg
But YOUR TEAM WANTS TO GIVE THEM MOTE FREE SHIT....AND THE VOTE TO KEEP THEM IN OFFICE!....dummy
I don't have a team my myopic friend.I wouldn't be a member of either party they both are lowlife slugs(sorry slugs).
Then why are you always posting on the Communist side of issues?...please, deny it!

wK8wN8P.jpg
Then why are you always posting on the Communist side of issues?...please, deny it!
The communist all live in yer head....

I have a question for all of you. Have you noticed the shutdown in your daily life?

I have a theory, the shutdown will end when political pressure builds from the voters, but if the voters aren’t feeling any (significant) impact from the shutdown......well it could last quite awhile.

I like the way the President will make everyone else pay for Mexico's wall but Mexico......Shows restraint and logic...
You do realize that he can take away aid, and put economic pressure on Mexico anytime he likes to... don't you...oh, forgot who I'm dealing with!

Yep it takes it right out of the economy so it can immediately go into recession-duh.
Silly boy, in December. We ADDED ALMOST AS MANY NEW JOBS, as Fed worker laid off!....But you aren't that smart to know facts!
And that would negate the pay circulating in the economy?
------------------------------------- the non essential 'gov' workers will probably get jobs in this booming economy and that will keep the money circulating Moonglow .
In D.C.!? I guess they can always be hookers down on "O" street...

wK8wN8P.jpg
Well I AM think about this answer right now from a communist

You do realize that he can take away aid, and put economic pressure on Mexico anytime he likes to... don't you...oh, forgot who I'm dealing with!
Yet he has yet to do anything but bark like a toothless dog ...

Well I AM think about this answer right now from a communist
Most of you Europeans are not to wild about prefixes and suffixes...There are no communist in power in the USA, carry on..

Yet he has yet to do anything but bark like a toothless dog ...
Veiled threats gets the message out....ask the mayor of Tijuana......lolol

Trump Threatens To Keep Government Closed “For Months Or years”
President Trump on Friday confirmed that he told Democratic leaders he would be willing to keep the government closed for months or even years if they refuse to provide funding for his border wall with Mexico.

This would be an amazing way to get rid of the degenerates who get offended over anything they just don't like. What a great way to get rid of anti american whores too.
Weak minds can't survive when daddy Gov. takes their thumb off you wussies.
Knowing his negotiation "skills", he's about to cave.

Trump is retarded
You got your pussy hat ready to sport when Trump gets his 5 billion?
Mexico's ready to pay?
With another caravan of 15,000 or so on it's way, it would be cheaper in the long run for Mexico to pay for a WALL, than to have a magnified problem of these Invaders running all over Tijawana....There mayor says they CAN'T AFFORD to take care of the ones stuck there, and so many more on the way!

Well, the government is still shutdown. And all over a paltry $5 billion to partially fund more of the southern border wall, which, according to Democrats, is expensive, ineffective and immoral. Back in April 2017, Speaker Nancy Pelosi, speaking with NBC’s Chuck Todd, said that all this talk about building a wall is just Trump admitting that he can’t control our border. Yes, like his predecessors did such a great job.

Meanwhile there’s a new caravan already on the move. The original estimated date of departure from Honduras was to be Jan. 15, 2019. But Mexico News reported that it was on its way as of Dec. 24.

It is said to be 15,000 strong. If this is anywhere near accurate, by the time the caravan makes it through Guatemala and El Salvador, it could be double that size. The interesting thing about this caravan is, according to sources, many have no plans to come to the United States.

Their destination is instead Chiapas, Mexico.

According to the Mexico Daily News, the migrants may not try to make it to the U.S. and instead are interested in working on railroad and reforestation projects in Mexico.

“We assume that this caravan … will pick up more people in El Salvador and Guatemala. But their aim is to arrive in Chiapas and request work there” on the Maya Train project and the reforestation announced by President López Obrador.

The new Mexican president announced plans to magnanimously issue work visas to any migrants who show up.

Great plan. Has Obrador learned nothing from his neighbor to the north? Compromise just this once to make yourself look like a good guy, and watch what happens. Soon, like the U.S., your country too will be overrun.

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

wK8wN8P.jpg

Gang members, drug smugglers, and people with criminal records will still come.

Build the wall.

Mark

wK8wN8P.jpg

Gang members, drug smugglers, and people with criminal records will still come.

Build the wall.

Mark
Don't forget the sick and diseased....a potential huge health problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back