Trump to Biden: ‘Release the J6 Hostages’

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
That's right, the January 6ers being held in the DC gulags are innocent hostages. They should be released immediately. They're American patriots, not criminals.

Hostages, my ass.

That's right, the January 6ers being held in the DC gulags are innocent hostages. They should be released immediately. They're American patriots, not criminals.

They aren't hostages or patriots. They are criminals. They have been arrested for crimes they committed. They will each get their day in court. Quite a few have already gotten off light. Quite a few have been sent to prison..where they belong.

They are the Corrupt Democrat Party's political prisoners.
It looks like the Democrat Stasi are violating their 6th amendment right to a speedy trial.
In the end these Political Prisoners will sue and win large settlements.

They aren't hostages or patriots. They are criminals. They have been arrested for crimes they committed. They will each get their day in court. Quite a few have already gotten off light. Quite a few have been sent to prison..where they belong.
So you think that we should have just shut up and did nothing to address the obvious election irregularities?

So you think that we should have just shut up and did nothing to address the obvious election irregularities?
Yes he does. And the Dems went full Gestapo on the protestors to warn anyone else who is thinking of protesting the future elections - which the Dems plan to win via fraud and cheating - that they better keep their mouths shut about it or they too will end up political prisoners.

You had your chance to bark about "election irregularities". Given way more time on the podium than you should have been allowed.
Simple fact of the matter is you haven't been able present one shred of evidence backing your claims up. 60+ court cases, audits, recounts..but you insist it happened because you "say so". :)
Sorry, that's not the way it works. And you don't throw a garden party (insurrection) and try to disrupt an established Constitutional procedure to interrupt the peaceful transition of power...because of your "feels".

Fuck your feelings. So yeah. All of em. No matter how long it takes.
That day...can NEVER happen again.

You had your chance to bark about "election irregularities". Given way more time on the podium than you should have been allowed.
Simple fact of the matter is you haven't been able present one shred of evidence backing your claims up. 60+ court cases, audits, recounts..but you insist it happened because you "say so". :)
Sorry, that's not the way it works. And you don't throw a garden party (insurrection) and try to disrupt an established Constitutional procedure to interrupt the peaceful transition of power...because of your "feels".

Fuck your feelings. So yeah. All of em. No matter how long it takes.
That day...can NEVER happen again.
Unless of course it's YOUR fellow scumbags doing it when you lose, and that can't happen soon enough

1704645971573.png

LMAO2.gif

Trump should have pulled a Gerry Ford and pardoned them all before he left office. But just as it has been with his investors, his nature is to protect himself and leave his backers holding the bag. I don't trust him as far as I can throw him.

Unless of course it's YOUR fellow scumbags doing it when you lose, and that can't happen soon enough
Tough shit. I don't remember anyone storming the Capitol after Hillary Clinton lost in 2016. I don't remember her filing countless court cases, and requests for audits and recounts (Jill Stein did that). I don't remember the sitting President Obama telling Trump get his sorry fat ass lost after he was declared the winner and deny him a trip to the White House and a smooth transition. Me thinks you protesteth too much. :)

Forum List

Back