Trump to Biden: ‘Release the J6 Hostages’

"It was 2:20 p.m. on this day in 2021. I was in my classroom- quadruple masked- explaining to my students how queer slaves actually wrote the Constitution, when I heard it: sobbing from the hall.I went outside to find my colleague, an English teacher, sobbing uncontrollably. At first I thought Ron DeSantis had made our jobs even more difficult by banning us from discussing our kinks in the classroom, but it was far worse.“A white supremacist insurrectionist has his feet on Nancy Pelosi’s desk,” they/them cried.I rushed back into my classroom to see the look of fear on my students’ faces.“Are we going to lose access to our puberty blockers?” a purple-haired demiboy asked.“If they overthrow our democracy, yes,” I replied.For the next several hours we watched the TV in fear as several hundred terrorists searched the Capitol for Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, so they could have their way with her.Thankfully, a brave police officer of color shot a hysterical Karen in the face, sending the MAGA idiots running for their lives at the sight of such a strong Black man.When it was over, 640 police officers of color had been killed and Ilhan Omar’s brother-husband had been deported back to Somalia.My students knew how close we had come to losing our democracy- mostly because I told them so.We must #NeverForgetJan6 How did you hear the news?"

That's right, the January 6ers being held in the DC gulags are innocent hostages. They should be released immediately. They're American patriots, not criminals.

As usual Trump sides with violent criminals.

Stefanik managed to pull her fat overfed face out of Trump's ass today to appear on MTP & refer to the J6 traitors as "hostages".

Chalk up another one for an oppurtunistic scumbag doing Trump's dirty work.

They should have car jacked... they'd be free by now
Or burned a federal courthouse like BLM did in Portland. Or take over six blocks of a city for three months like BLM/Antifa did in Seattle. Instead, there was a spontaneous riot in DC---not a "mostly peaceful" protest like we witnessed throughout 2020 by BLM/Antifa. What a bunch of crap the democrats spew.

So this week they are patriots who were just taking a tour right? Will next week be BLM, or that they were all government agents?
What part of "spontaneous riot" do you not understand? Maybe you can explain where the leaders or this so called insurrection were and what the ultimate end game was with your less than half a brain. There was a riot--that did not reach the level of the democrat summer of anarchy in 2020. Where was your indignation over that?

All of it, as it was planned. Again, next week you will be saying they were all government agents.

On the positive more than a thousand have found justice. Loving it.
It was not planned, Saul. And no I have not said nor, absent evidence of the contrary, will not say that it was government agents either. That is not to say that I don't believe that Nancy Piglosi was involved up to her neck. The people who rioted were guilty of exactly that, RIOTING, moron.

It was not planned, Saul. And no I have not said nor, absent evidence of the contrary, will not say that it was government agents either. That is not to say that I don't believe that Nancy Piglosi was involved up to her neck. The people who rioted were guilty of exactly that, RIOTING, moron.
Oathbreakers had a room full of guns with a group as a quick reaction force. It was planned.

And they aren't hostages. They are convicts serving their time or awaiting trial per normal law and procedure in the Federal system.
Do it again, and you guys will get more time.

Anyone with more than half a brain knows there was no insurrection.
There was no "plan to overthrow the government." Except for the multifaceted plan to challenge and attempt to overturn the election that determines who the government is. You know, the plan that the GOP rank and file executed both before and after the "riot" on live television. And don't mind the "protesters" with assault rifles and tactical gear, they dress like that all the time.

xcept for the multifaceted plan to challenge and attempt to overturn the election that determines who the government is.
Please link to said "multifaceted plan" There is none. Just as there were no weapons seized and the only murder was at the hands of a capitol cop who summarily executed an unarmed veteran who was taking photos.

Forum List

Back