Trump to Biden: ‘Release the J6 Hostages’

That's right, the January 6ers being held in the DC gulags are innocent hostages. They should be released immediately. They're American patriots, not criminals.

Bull-fucking-shit! They are traitors to this country and should be locked up for years!

Patriots don't beat peace officers with flagpoles. Patriots don't smash windows at the Capitol building. Patriots don't pepper spray cops. Patriots don't smear feces on the walls of Congress. And Patriots don't interrupt a Constitutionaly required Congressional hearing.

Fuck you with that hostage bullshit! Over a 1000 of them are criminals.

Trump to Biden: ‘Release the J6 Hostages’​

I just saw a J6 hostage interviewed on TV. He never hurt anyone nor even went into the Capitol. He was held in solitary for six months, denied Due Process, and when he saw the judge, the judge denied his lawyers discovery then told the defendant's witnesses to leave the courtroom, the defendant was not allowed to present a defense.

THIS IS WHAT WE ARE UP AGAINST: The Biden government is a coup of fascist communists who have seized our country now trying to destroy all their enemies with no regard for the law.

Along with failed moderator, you can add village idiot and keyboard warrior. Run along with your ignorant threats.
I like it. Tell me more of your cause's innocence! Tell me how the fake electors weren't fake! Tell me how you didn't plan to have Congresspersons object and create a riot to put pressure on Pence or give Trump an excuse for martial law! Tell me how cough MTG didn't take attackers on a tour days before and then text out the location of where congresspeople were at! Tell me the attacks were peaceful! Tell to not believe my own eyes when they attack police and break through the windows! Tell me more!

I just saw a J6 hostage interviewed on TV. He never hurt anyone nor even went into the Capitol. He was held in solitary for six months, denied Due Process, and when he saw the judge, the judge denied his lawyers discovery then told the defendant's witnesses to leave the courtroom, the defendant was not allowed to present a defense.
excellent. Death to traitors.

Tell me more of your cause's innocence!
Tell me about what you assume is my cause, moron.
Pence or give Trump an excuse for martial law!
Please link to any time that "martial law" was threatened. Keep it up, your hole is getting deeper with each post. No wonder you didn't make it as a mod.
Tell me how you didn't plan to have Congresspersons object and create a riot to put pressure on Pence or give Trump an excuse for martial law!
Please link to ANY plan that I (or anyone else) created to riot--btw, thanks for terming it what it was---A RIOT

Bull-fucking-shit! They are traitors to this country and should be locked up for years!

Patriots don't beat peace officers with flagpoles. Patriots don't smash windows at the Capitol building. Patriots don't pepper spray cops. Patriots don't smear feces on the walls of Congress. And Patriots don't interrupt a Constitutionaly required Congressional hearing.

Fuck you with that hostage bullshit! Over a 1000 of them are criminals.
So you’re saying that the 99.999% of Trump voters who did not participate in the riot ARE patriots! Glad you recognize it.

THIS IS WHAT WE ARE UP AGAINST: The Biden government is a coup of fascist communists who have seized our country now trying to destroy all their enemies with no regard for the law.
Well, a dim here (finally) brought up a seemingly valid point

WHY

didn't TRUMP

pardon all the J-6 people?

That's right, the January 6ers being held in the DC gulags are innocent hostages. They should be released immediately. They're American patriots, not criminals.

Another reason for you to remember when the former fuckup loses in November.

I see you deleted your post. Figures you'd buy a S&W. If it's loaded you can begin now. You were a failure as a mod, now you are an even bigger total failure as a member and human being.
You're just jealous of coffee drinking powers.

You don't like S&Ws? The tolerances on your home country AK's aren't nearly as good.

WHY didn't TRUMP pardon all the J-6 people?

Why don't you ask him that on TS?

My guess is that it would have been impossible since 99.99% of all the J6ers weren't even arrested until he was out of office! And there was no history yet that they would be so mistreated! And J6 was only about two weeks before he left office and he kinda had his palette already pretty full beinmg in the middle of being impeached.

They are convicted of trespassing and interfering with an official government proceeding.

Why aren’t the obnoxious Code Pink leftists who crash Congressional proceedings ever arrested and tried?

There is definitely a double standard at play.
The charges are super vague to begin with. Notice when reading in the press accounts of the trials, they are very very vague. They do not explain how they trespassed. They do not explain, given the Congress was meeting, but were taken to a different place in the Capitol, how that means they interfered? A woman was shot to death and this crime is far worse than what happened to George Floyd. But her killer is free. His alleged killer is in prison. Yes it is all vague and so out of line we must protest for them.

Forum List

Back